It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas line cut at home of Va. congressman's brother

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

No one wants to do anything violent, and it's not going to happen.

Won't be surprised if we found out your an agent trying to make ATS look bad.

I mean what kind of a messed up question is that?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

This is just another 'kristallnacht' incident and just might be used the very same way.

Tks Zindo!

Kristallnacht or a false flag?

Your friend? John B. Larson is a Democratic Party hack and was probably assigned to do a backlash against the opponent Republicans to make them look bad in the media.

No love lost for Larson, I'm sure you and we all can agree!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist at all (I occasionally visit this site, just because I enjoy reading theories and black listed news)...but this seems too perfect for the Democratic Party. Why would someone with ill intent slash the gas line of a grill, that is OUTSIDE...when we still have cold weather (so it's not being used, but it was discovered quickly...) Furthermore the videos of when Congressmen were allegedly being spat on and cursed at....shows nothing? Then the bricks through the windows...is rooted back to one person in a militia group from Texas? The busted windows were in New York. I have to say guys, this sounds very fishy...and I would be very careful in declaring this Tea Partiers or "right wing extremists." It could be...but it sounds very fishy, and could very well be Democratic operatives trying manipulate. What good would intimidation do after they already passed the bill...from the "right wing" point of view? It makes no sense.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by yellowcard]

I live in NY and have been using my outdoor grill since February 4th!
The man is not from Texas but Alabama and if you think it is part of a conspiracy then you better ask him about it because he contacted my local newspaper to take credit for the brick throwing.

Try again.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
this is another example of how were losing our freedoms

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That site is totally innacurate... I sold that house 5 years back, and it is way off on what I am worth and earn, and even what I do...

so I am not joining something that is not that accurate... I would not waste my money on it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
No one wants to do anything violent, and it's not going to happen.

Of course, nobody WANTS to do anything violent. But ... when you find yourself cornered, persecuted because you are unfortunately an american citizen, forced into slavery (when they demand you pay involuntary income taxes, property taxes on land YOU own, taxes to pay for other peoples needs and wants, paying for stupid presidential mistakes too such as that middle east war and all that interest on all that national debt and the debt itself, etc.), and you say "please leave me alone" and they won't, well hell yeah, it's time to get DEFENSIVE!!!

This is no different than being cornered by a big bad ass bully that's trying to shake you down for your lunch money because he thinks he deserves it, or someone else should get to eat your lunch instead. Yeah, you can be a coward and hand over whatever they demand from you, you can even go to work in some factory slaving your ass off in order to pay what your king demands from you too. Or, you can become a rebellious and defiant slave and fight back!!! Certainly don't throw the first punch .. take the first hit just to prove who is looking for a fight, ha .. and then hit them back .. and as hard as you can! (one doesn't need to get violent either when fighting back, there are other creative and more affective ways to deal with the billies on Earth, lol).

When "please leave me alone" doesn't work and the big bully on the block won't leave you the hell alone, and you have finally had enough with their domination and demands of you, you do what you have to do to free yourself and regain your self respect .. even if it means you're gonna get your ass kicked in the end. When a bully hits you, you hit back! And if the bully leaves you alone, you leave the bully alone too. Let the bully go pick on the cowards and shake them down instead, ha.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I would say less likely a conspiracy perpetrated by the Democrats in order to smear the Republicans and more likely, a watcher/listener of Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh or one of the other talking heads, who have told their listeners that this health care reform is the biggest threat to America since the Nazis.

The right and their radio buddies have been advocating dissent and ratcheting up the rhetoric for months/years(ever since Obama was elected)that the end of America is near unless they do something. And now some of the extreme listeners have decided they are going to step it up.

I think this is exactly why over-reactionary rhetoric creates a harmful environment for everyone and does little to encourage intelligent debate on an issue.

No conspiracy, only Glenn Becks troops following orders.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by iamcamouflage]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by yellowcard

We keep hearing of the 'False Flag'! I guess the democratic operatives of Alinski/Soros/Emanuel are most likely playing this dangerous game. They can control the MSM but they are having one devil of a time controlling the universal citizen investigator and what he finds and posts to others!

Zindo

I am confused? Is there a liberal media conspiracy or is Fox News the number one rated news program? Because its really tough to have it both ways.

Let me see if I have this right. The liberals control the MSM and yet Fox News is #1. The liberals control Fox news and have them attack their own party to make it look like they DONT have control of the MSM. Fox News is merely a red herring so people are thrown off the truth, that they in fact DO control the media.

Its so crazy it must be true.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by neechi
We have lost our freedom...little by little and the governments only gonna take more! I'm moving to mexico...asta la weigo...

Nice knowing you. I'm sure you will get a taste of how good you have it once you live in Mexico for a few weeks. Dont worry, i wont shoot you if you try to cross back over the boarder.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join