It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas line cut at home of Va. congressman's brother

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
These alledged " Death Threats " in themselves could have been staged by TPTB for Political reasons IMO ...

They are looking for a reason to put a tank on every street corner. Military checkpoints in America. Not enough troops? No problem, call in the international peace keepers, more specifically the chinese peace keepers. You know, the chinese have a vested interest too that you all remain peaceful and abide by your masters laws and rules. They will want you to continue to play the game, you owe them an awful lot. Seriously, if mass chaos breaks out here, the chinese will be here in a flash because THEIR national security depends upon OUR national security. I know, it sounds unbelievable, chinese troops with guns walking our streets, but they are likely more concerned about our well being than those in washington, ha .. because we sure owe them a wad for all those years of cheap affordable junk, and all bought with pieces of paper .. an IOU .. a promissory note. Hey, the chinese can put us all to work making cheap iPods for them this time until we pay back all that debt, ha.
( ... RESET TIME !! .. )

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by OldDragger

So were the Founding fathers criminals then? Mob rule is called democracy.

Actually yes...yes they were...and no doubt if they would have lost, they would have been tried and all hung for treason against the crown.

What worked for them however is that they had the numbers to actually pull off a revolution and so what was once a british colony became a soverign nation unto itself.

But make no mistake, what the founding fathers did was treasonous to the british empire.

In that sentiment....any group you can think of can do the same in America and try to overthrow the government and set up their own form of government...be it facism, communism, etc...and if they win, then years down the line, the people will call that initial group the founding fathers..but if they dont have the numbers and fail, they will be recorded in history as little more than criminals that were executed for murder.

So by your logic the Heros of Tiananmen Square China who defied tyranny deserved to be treated like and labeled criminals even though they lost and were likely executed?

Tyrants call anyone who opposes them criminals The Point was it was said that anyone doing anything like our founding fathers did leading up to and during the revolutionary war should be treated as criminals. That is not true. Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice as Berry Goldwater coined the phrase.

By the way only about 3% of Americans actually fought the revolutionary war and maybe another 7% supported them logistically.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
That would NEVER Happen . The American People , at least the ones not turned into " Sheeple " yet , would not stand for that . If the Goverment was impelled to Declare Martial Law for Any reason , it would be done with Federal Troops Policing the States . Local Law Enforcement in said States would also be told to either Cooperate or Stand Down .

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Not going to happen here is a reply I posted to another thread that applies here:

Totally disagree!

1. No modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own land. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechenya, Iraq, and Afghanistan again

2. If your premise were true only 2% of people who join the military would cut it in combat since they are taken from the overall population.

3. You assume that the two percent of the people who supposedly have the lets call it "warrior gene" all join the military.

4.History is repleat with so called peasants, farmers, rabble, or common people, rising up when circumstances force them and defeating supposedly superior armies and warriors. The American revolution perhaps being the most well known.

5. The most powerful and technologically advanced army in the world hasn't been able to route out a few thousand insurgents with AK's and RPG's in Iraq and Afghanistan (see number 1 again)

6. No country on earth has the traditions of liberty and freedom ingrained in thier mindset like America.

7. Only 3 percent actually fought the American revolution.

8. If only 1% of 100,000,000 gun owners fight (it will likely be more) that is 1 million freedom loving Americans. More then all the available combat troops we have in the entire military.

9. The most well armed well trained most resourceful guerilla army in history of the world is in America. This won't be peasants in robes with AK's. Many of them veterans with the same or better training as those whom they would be fighting. And full machine shops in thier garages to make just about anything. Guerilla tactics are hit and run never going toe to toe with a superior foe. Lots of folks successfully track stalk and hunt deer and elk every year I am sure that can easily be adapted to other things.

10. A certain percentage of the military will side with patriots and bring some of thier toys with them.

11. No army foreign or domestic could control the entire land mass of America. It is logistically impossible and they would be picked off from every rock, tree, door, and window. As the Japanese said of us when asked why they never invaded the mainland; There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

12. would be cutting off thier own supply lines (the American people) and could maybe control a few cities at best but doubtful they could sustain it for very long.

The PTB know they could never win a fight with the American people that is why they don't want one. And why should they? They are doing just fine robbing us of all our wealth via subterfuge. They want productive slaves on the plantation not a revolt!.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
They want productive slaves on the plantation not a revolt!.

Well of course .. during normal times. But these are not normal times. These are end times. THEY, I'm sure, would not want to see the planet itself destroyed by all their slaves either. And, you know, too many slaves, too many angry crazy desperate deranged and hungry slaves, could pose a real threat. Their intent could be to thin the heard. They could be manipulating everyone into revolting. War is usually how they thin out the heard from time to time.

With world population increasing and world resources dwindling, and add to that the ecological impact that we are having upon the entire planet itself, from burning down entire ancient forests to polluting and over fishing the oceans, driving countless species into extinction, even WE can see WE ourselves are steering ourselves towards a dead end brick wall, ha.

No civilization has stood the test of time. They all reached their peak and then they collapsed. So will yours. We've reached the top of the pyramid and now the game is over.

Oh, and you want to know why those people in washington are so out of touch with the real world? It's because NOBODY IS REACTING to what's going on. Yeah, people will complain and hold their little peaceful demonstrations, but once they go ahead and pass these bills, everyone goes home and turns on the teevee and resumes normal programming. Them politicians are out of touch because the sheeple are reacting as if they don't really care that much at all .. because if they really DID CARE, they would be out tossing rocks in the street, ha.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
One thing Hitler use to do was to have his people commit an act of violence and then blame it on the Jews. During the Presidential campaign, the Obamonites had some of their people go to Sarah Palin rallies and scream hate slurs and racist insults to make it look like conservatives were right wight extremist loonies. While it worked in Nazi Germany, it didn't work in the election and it won't be believed this time either. You will know it was all fake when it gets forgotten, no one is arrested, and no one is prosecuted. In today's world you can't even use the bathroom without someone knowing about it. It's all make believe to keep the democratic base loyal to the party.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by dizziedame

Oh but then comes the savior of the day!

FEMA Camps and Martial Law.

Yes I feel the same way but didn't want to say it.

Causes me to speculate we are pawns in the game our government is playing. Reminds me of a Chess game.

Edit to add: I'm pointing my own finger at myself and saying Deny Ignorance you foolish woman. The government is treating us like their slaves and we know that.

Eventually we slaves will be free again.

Long live the revolution. I love my country and will fight to make it right again. And I'm not alone.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Source:

Rep. John Larson, D-Conn., chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, blamed Republicans for the threats, calling on them to condemn the actions and speak directly to their supporters.

The Democrats haven't listened to anything the Republicans or the public has said or offered since Obama's inauguration! What a bunch of wimps, now they ask the Republicans to step in and stop the reaction of the public to the in your face arrogance for passing a bill the public didn't want!

90% of the people were happy with their health care, nobody wanted a sweeping HC bill that put government in the health care business and created enormous tax burdens!

What people did want was jobs and tax breaks across the board that would put people and businesses back to work!

What do we get but a huge tax bill disguised as a HC bill that Obama and the Democrats are still gloating over and talking about endlessly, on and on as if eventually the public will roll over and start believing them. All the while Obama's, Pelosi's, Reids', Congress's approval ratings are going down in the tank.

What do the Democrats expect? How could the public suddenly make nice when Congress has been stomping all over us?

I think they can expect more and more as this year rolls along if they don't suddenly start to listen!

[edit on 24/3/10 by plumranch]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

John Larson is a BLOWHARD of the highest order. Being one if his constituents I speak from experience!
This is just another 'kristallnacht' incident and just might be used the very same way. Just like the incident before the last election.

Zindo

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Read "Molon Labe!" by Boston T. Party.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
WEINER vs OREILLY on The Healthcare Bill

Is the IRS going to enforce Obamacare ?

very heated interesting debate :

economycollapse.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A coffin was placed on a Missouri Democrat’s lawn, another in a string of incidents against lawmakers after their vote Sunday on a health care overhaul.

Rep. Russ Carnahan (D-Mo.) had a coffin placed “near his home,” a spokesman said Wednesday evening.

This came after Rep. Tom Perriello’s (D-Va.) brother’s gas lines were cut, Rep. Bart Stupak (D-Mich.) received death threats and Rules Committee Chairwoman Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.) received a message saying snipers were being deployed to kill children of those who voted for health care overhaul.

Several other Democrats have had threats leveled against them, prompting a closed-door briefing of Democratic members by the FBI, Capitol Police and the House Sergeant at Arms.

“Carnahan appreciates thoughtful feedback received both in favor and opposition of health insurance reform,” Carnahan spokesman Jim Hubbard told POLITICO Wednesday evening “We can disagree on important issues facing our country without resorting to this kind of thing. Russ Carnahan isn’t going to shy away from the importance of reform when 45,000 fellow Americans died last year due to a lack of health insurance.”
www.politico.com...

thought I would just leave this here for you all to talk about I am still laughing so ill comment more later.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm curious to know from those of you planning an armed revolution, who do you plan to attack or kill first? Which federal or state building would you seize control of first? Which of your neighbors would you hang from a tree?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I'm curious to know from those of you planning an armed revolution, who do you plan to attack or kill first? Which federal or state building would you seize control of first? Which of your neighbors would you hang from a tree?

O_o hmm well let me see I wold marry obama and I would F pelosi
and I would not kill any one.

oh and reported for trolling.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte

O_o hmm well let me see I wold marry obama and I would F pelosi
and I would not kill any one.

oh and reported for trolling.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ashnomadonte]
No violence.
They want violence so they can proclaim Martial Law and take your stuff.
I doubt some of the instances of violence being reported.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Sit tight, they will come to you in proper order.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's what people like to call a joke...why the hell would anyone wanna move to mexico?????

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Why would we invade Israel? You think Israel caused 9/11?
Prove it.
As far as the people that did (theoretically) attack us...well, we responded.

we would invade Israel to get to the Mossad Agents
that went on TV and said it was their job to observe
and record the 9/11 attacks. Once we waterboard
them to give us who their bosses were, then we
waterboard them to find out who in the Israeli
government was responsible. Then hang them
for atrocities against the US. And Israel for sure
knew it was coming else they wouldn't have assigned
missions to 3 agents to document the event. Advance
knowledge means complicity. Also, let's not forget the
Israeli men who were stopped in vans with explosives
on the GW Bridge and another van at the entrance to
the towers basement on 9/11. You can play naive
all you want. But I know better. What are the odds
that a Saudi Plane attack, and an Israeli basement bomb
attack and 3 Mossad agents filming the whole thing
from across the Potomac, were ALL occurring on the
SAME DAY, at the SAME TIME??? What are the odds??

And no we did NOT respond to who attacked us. The money
came from Pakistan's ISI. The hijackers came from Saudi
Arabia and the puppeteers and the owners of the explosives
came from Israel. Meanwhile the CIA's 3rd man in charge
was the one who put those put options on the airline
stock. So we have some housecleaning of our own to
do also. So to attack those responsible for 9/11 we have
to invade Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Israel and of course
the good old USA Government. So how the h%^& did
we wind up in Afgh and Iraq??? No sir, u r wrong. Bin Laden
is not even listed on the FBI's website as the person
responsible for 9/11 so don't use that excuse. Bin Laden
is a patsy, just like Oswald was. Then let's not forget
that the CIA (via FEMA) cleaned up the evidence and shipped it
to China. Now you have 5 Superpowers involved
and ALL have nuclear weapons. That's NWO !!!

The only way to fully resolve 9/11 is to have a
revolution and prosecute those responsible ourselves.
Cuz I would hate to know that 3,000 victims of 9/11 died
for absolutely nothing other than a NWO agenda.
It's mass murder any way you slice it.

sorry, didn't mean to get off topic but I was forced into
defending my position, please excuse

[edit on 24-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
A sustained string of isolated incidents is called a pattern.

These individuals are becoming violent and dangerous.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Jesus god almighty...... I hate this state more and more every day I live here.
second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join