It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas line cut at home of Va. congressman's brother

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Got to love the far fringe nuts.

Unfortunately you got here a lethal mix of brain damage and partisanship.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Idiot232

The tea party started out as a good thing IMHO but over the years they have bean infiltrated (mostly the last couple of years) If you cant beat them join them and change them from inside

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

You have to love republicans.

"I'll kill you for this law!"

While at the same time claiming to be Pro Life.

Idiots.

We have no idea who is doing this and why. You are completely assuming to know the truth and stating it as fact. This is the problem with many people they take personal truth and then put it forward as fact. It could very well be the TPTB doing it so they can gain moral ground.

Stating what as fact? That the republicans don't like this law, and that some fringe of republicans are now threatening the well being of democrat representatives?

Have you seen the forums here over the past say or two? Have you not seen the overwhelming uproar from the republicans here? Is it really hard to believe that one of them could actually carry out a threat?

Dude, Obvious is clearly obvious.

Yes but there is no story there dont you see.

The fact is that such conditions are perfect for a false flag operation. Made to order. Look at the results which will be TP and now the Repulicans speaking out will be tagged.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
The Tea party is most certainly not full of crap, but everything you read about it is crap!

Yeah it is. And everything I read supposedly good about it IS crap. So you're right about one thing.

Please go see for yourself. Find where you local 4-15-10 Tax Day protest will be held and show up there and check it out for yourself.

The only reason I'll probably show up to one is to help the police detain any one of 'em that wants to do something really stupid that involves violence.

Because Joe Stack did a good job of 'stacking' the odds in favor of the tea party in garnering public endorsement.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You say look at the poor stupid partisan idiots who are doing this.

Do any of you on the other side even realise this could be a setup made to order for the masses of sheep that choose to not look past the end of their noses. Sure it could be fringe people but it could also be a setup false flag made to order for you to post and post about it

I wonder if you even realise how much of a tool you are? That's right you are working for them and they probably don't even pay you.

But I am sure you are right the blinders you have on must be set to truth.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

OK OK... I will admit that this would be a good situation for the democrats or TPTB to utilize as a means to do... something.

However, given the outrage that I have personally witnessed, not only on this board but in life as well, it seems very plausible to me that a right wing fringe nut would be capable of doing something like this. In fact, it seems more plausible that a right wing fringe nut did this rather than the government or TPTB attempting to do... something.

Occam's razor is well known for a very good reason. It's usually correct.

In this case the simplest explanation is that someone very angry, and with very little thought, found this persons home address posted online, and went to the persons home. He probably looked around the house, and after seeing no one home, or no one answering the door, looked to do something to piss them off. Cutting my grill gas line would sure piss me off, not to mention force me to learn how to use a stove.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by xmaddness]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

So were the Founding fathers criminals then? Mob rule is called democracy. The law enforcement who is supposedly investigating the threats ought to be arresting every congressmen for treason they are the f***n criminals!

Government derives it just powers by the consent of the people. The people never consented to congress having the power to legislate every aspect of thier lives. If government fails to protect the people from the lawlessness of thier elected representatives then the task falls back to the people themselves.

This nation was born of revolution and just the kind activity you are calling criminal and it will be restored the same way if necassary! Breaking windows and other benign actions are just a warning. If these criminals do not cease and desist then justice will be meted out!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

Won't you be surprised to find most of the police on the side of the Tea Partiers? At our Sept 12th event last year at the state capital, I did not see a single uniformed officer! I didn't even see the "Capitol Police" that are tasked with protecting the grounds.

Know what I did see? The undersecretary of the FDLE on the steps giving a rousing speech! I saw a high ranking executive from Department of Corrections on the steps giving a rousing speech! I saw literally dozens of my friends from FHP, and Tallahassee Police and the surrounding county sheriffs departments, and they were equipped with their Gadsden Flags, and their American Flags, and their Confederate Flags!

Guess what else I saw? 100's of children! Nobody was in fear of violence! There were picnic baskets and families and blankets. It was a regular 4th of July extravaganza!

Guess what else I saw? Some relatively unknown people running for offices that were out among the crowd. Shaking hands, debating, kissing babies. Old-school politics, but what about Representative Boyd that was cordially invited to speak about his vote about his vote on the Bailout? He is our long-time Republican Rep, and he was nowhere to be found, because he ignored letters, faxes, and phone calls 8:1 against the Bailout, and he voted for it anyway, and he was afraid to face his own "Conservative" constituents!

So, whatever your reason for showing up, you will be surprised. We expect 20,000+ on April 15 at the Capitol building, and we don't expect any violence, and every law enforcement officer that I know from Chiefs, Sheriffs, Executives, and FBI agents all the way down to Traffic cops, are planning on attending, as attendees! There is absolutely no plan from any of the forces to step up security or require overtime hours.

Go buy yourself a Yellow Gadsden Flag, and a Confederate Flag (to show you actually know some history, and aren't afraid to fight for State's rights, protect the Republic, and ignore the PC racist version of the Civil War, and be certain to buy a Gigantic US flag to show that you realize what all the fuss is about, and that you support your country in spite of your Government.

Show up armed with those flags, and a bucket of chicken, an RC Cola and have a good time!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Privacy Link For Spokeo

Now, back to the regularly programmed thread...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

OK OK... I will admit that this would be a good situation for the democrats or TPTB to utilize as a means to do... something.

However, given the outrage that I have personally witnessed, not only on this board but in life as well, it seems very plausible to me that a right wing fringe nut would be capable of doing something like this. In fact, it seems more plausible that a right wing fringe nut did this rather than the government or TPTB attempting to do... something.

Occam's raxor is well known for a very good reason. It's usually correct.

In this case the simplest explanation is that someone very angry, and with very little thought, found this persons home address posted online, and went to the persons home. He probably looked around the house, and after seeing no one home, or no one answering the door, looked to do something to piss them off. Cutting my grill gas line would sure piss me off, not to mention force me to learn how to use a stove.

Ok everything you say being true, the nature of the event itself is weak. A cut gas grill line doesnt show the kind of violence that is enough to convince me personaly. It almost sounds like the person doing it didnt want to do any real damage just enough to talk about.

Plus tyring to sell something as big as they are on a cut gas line to a patio grill? is just to much anyway. They must ROFL at how easy it is to get something going.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Remember all those tea baggers carrying their guns around at their protests? I digress at this point.....

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Wow, people wearing guns!

Damn, the next time I go out I will let you know so that you can complain about that also.

Some people have a motto, PREPARED IS BETTER THAN REACTIONARY

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Please man you guys need to can the confederate flag. use your head. Go back to the other, dont tread on me.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Mob rule is criminal behavior.

Mobsters rule this country now. A politician is nothing more than a gangster today. They no longer serve us, they RULE us. An individuals health care and their finances are personal private affairs, but now the mobsters want to FORCEFULLY take that responsibility away from YOU, and THAT is MOB RULE!

These mobsters have stuck their noses into our personal lives and personal affairs and have made personal decisions on our behalf .. and for that they should expect some kind of ramifications and consequences. Remember, they are mobsters, and it's their job to shake you down and to enslave you if they can! And there's only one way to deal with mobsters that won't leave you alone!!!!!! Asking (nicely) that the IRS to go away and leave you alone doesn't work. Saying "please, leave me along for both our sakes" doesn't work. So, unless you know of some other way to get the mobsters off your back because you don't want to play gangster games with these crooks, there really is only one way to deal with a mobster, a gangster, an authoritarian that wants to dominate and control your personal life, as if you were their dog, on a chain, and trapped in the gangsters cage!!!

Where can one go on this planet to escape domination by these [self-censored] mobsters and gangsters? Where? WHERE? ... I think it's time to rise up against the REAL mobsters and gangsters and take back the planet from them!!! We need a planet wide civil war!!! Toss all the REAL mobsters/gangsters into the volcanoes, and take back the planet people!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Remember all those tea baggers carrying their guns around at their protests? I digress at this point.....

Lol, i've seen alot of your posts and i'm convinced that you actually went to UT.

You seem like a true Austinite buddy....not an Aggie at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I can't quite tell the tone of your post? Does everyone I know carry a concealed weapon? Yes. Did I recently receive permission from the Secretary of my department to carry my weapon, while at work, on State propery? Yes. Did I carry my weapon at the Tea Party? Yes.

Did I see a weapon of any type on any person at the Rally? NO!

My estimate would be probably 20-30% of the people there were carrying concealed weapons. Like I said, many are in law enforcement. Others, like myself, simply feel it is our duty to carry, because we are trained and licensed. Still, with probably 100's of weapons there, not a single one ever become visible, nobody got in a fight, children ran and played. My 3yr old climbed the steps to the capital, in the middle of a speech, and turned to look out over the crowd and said, "Look at all those people!" That got a great big laugh, and stopped the speaker in his tracks for a moment.

This type of event is important for all Americans. It is a return to our roots. It is a way to be involved, and show our concern, and remind the government that we are out here, and that when push comes to shove, we will stand united against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

OH-NO not guns.
Him can you kill a person with a knife? What about a club? Please go and read the constitution it is pretty clear on this one. And if you don't like the constitution to bad deal with it or leave. Or better yet start anti-gun rallies in your local area.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I wonder if you even realise how much of a tool you are? That's right you are working for them and they probably don't even pay you.
[edit on 24-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

Yes, I am a tool for having a different opinion than you..and you are tool free, great critical thinking there.

Heres how my tool mentality works, in case you are interested.

Protests...great...fantastic. I will either participate in one or disagree with one but respect their rights anyhow..even if I think the movement may be foolish.

Violence...on any end is where it crosses the line. Sorry, but if you are required to act violently against democratically elected representitives, then you are in fact the enemy of the republic. If your words cannot sway enough people within a republic to vote in the right guy, then accept defeat and work up a better slogan or philosophical display of the ideals you preach...but to instead simply try to take by force what you failed to take by words makes you (not personally of course, but whomever) the definition of enemy of the government...not the opposition which is healthy, but the enemy...and the government has sworn a oath to protect the people from enemies, both foreign and domestic.

False flags are real...sure, but there are alot more supposed false flags than actual false flags. This comes down to people not wanting to take responsibility for the fringe elements of their partys actions.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by getreadyalready

Please man you guys need to can the confederate flag. use your head. Go back to the other, dont tread on me.

It would be easy to forget. And it would be easy to take the PC road, but it is not educational, and it is not honest.

I sport the Confederate Flag, along with all of my buddies, including the Black ones (and yes, they call themselves black!). We sport it because we want people to ask about it, and we want to let people learn the REAL History of these United States!

That is what we are, "United" "States" of "America." This is a Republic of States that colluded to form the greatest nation on Earth, and if we don't wear the Confederate Flag, we are denying all of those young men that died fighting for Liberty from Tyranny of an ever-growing, and ever-controlling Federal Government that was choosing to ignore the Constitution. Much like today!

Sure, some people abuse the Flag, or cling to some other racist meaning of it. Maybe they don't understand it. And sure it has been demonized by the uneducated, but that is all the more reason to fly it and defend it, and educate those who don't understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

Lol, i've seen alot of your posts and i'm convinced that you actually went to UT.

You seem like a true Austinite buddy....not an Aggie at all.

Not all Aggies are conservative....many are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join