It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Illuminati & gov use of occult magick / symbolism against the masses for control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow...This series had me sitting up in my chair with my jaw hanging open!

This guy Freeman connects dots on so many things that one has to at the very LEAST question if we are not indeed being manipulated by the "illuminated ones" behind the scenes...

Is there a secret knowledge being passed down and practiced by the 'elitist' cabals to manipulate reality, our consciousness, and keep us in a form of hypnotic servitude to these individuals?

And if so, where did this knowledge come from? Is there a possible off-world connection? Have these individuals been aware of an E/T presence all along, and have they kept it from the masses because some of the very knowledge they have in RELATION to it is the centerpoint BEHIND how they MAINTAIN their control?

This guy raises some VERY interesting points in relation to these possibilities, and gives some huge food for thought IMHO...Some of the stuff appears WAY out there, but I can remember initially thinking the same thing when David Icke first started calling out TPTB, and now some 20 years later so much of what he was coined a "nut" for has come to absolute fruition...Coincidence? I think not...We all need to start questioning those who are manipulating society and keeping us in perpetual conflict and servitude to the elite...

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

[edit on 24-3-2010 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I also found it rather eerie that Obama's catch phrase, "Yes we can" appears to sound similar to "Thank you Satan" when played in reverse...The 'messiah', eh? For WHOM? lol

I hope you guys will at least view a couple of these clips and if nothing else think about the possibilities behind what is being discussed here.

I don't think there are too many folks here who still believe we are not being bombarded by programming, and my feeling is that it goes well beyond innocent "marketing" and "swaying of opinion".

We, as a general population, have been asleep at the wheel for quite some time IMO, and perhaps it is all by design and being "engineered" behind the scenes by folks who are just a little ahead of us in esoteric knowledge...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
*sigh*

Our minds are based on an unconscious. Likewise, society has a secret society aspect to it. thats the only secret stuff going on, Theres no aliens. none of that. Theres only a very sophisticated campaign at confusing the hell out of all of us.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've noticed those in power are going all out in news media to put a positive spin on the change in health care whether what they post and report on is true or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they were going all out with whatever means are available to put a positive spin on events. The news media is suspect I believe. I've read online that some polls are reporting a lot better viewpoints than others now. I read one more objective poll showed little change to health care opinion and that many remained opposed to health care after the vote was over with. Today I read on www.marketwatch.com that Republicans would suffer in the mid term elections coming up because they voted against healthcare. Then another story indicated jobs would be in short supply within a couple of years with the economy expanding. What hogwash I thought. They are really going all out trying to get the masses to believe their stories.

The story about jobs had a misleading title, the article stated that in 10 years there could be job shortages. Guess what jobs? Jobs in healthcare would be needed the article stated. Those in power will use whatever means they can to sway the opinion of the masses. I'm in the middle class and my health care premiums already went up over 20 percent to start this year off. My brother's insurance premiums went up even more. I expect the trend to continue if the health care bill stands. What's next? Perhaps amnesty for illegal aliens so that they will all vote for the ruling party. Then new taxes on food, new taxes on energy etc. etc. The ruling party will claim they aren't taxing the middle class, we'll just have to pay for it because the price of gas and oil, and electricity and everything else we need is skyrocketing. Welcome to the booming economy where many are unemployed but prices keep going up.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I've watched all the videos and I must say they left me with quite an impression. I have been looking into all of the things that this guy has already investigated except for the whole mummy thing. That one I did not consider.

Although I was looking into cloning and noticed a few startling connections to some very suspect organizations. These are very interesting videos my friend. Thanks for sharing them. Star and flagged.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Wow thanks for posting these vids.... far out but interesting. Quite a few things I'd never heard before such as the shock and awe MOAB connection. Is that true?

top topics

join