It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Healthcare Bill Pass, I'm seeing more Chemtrails than EVER!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yea, so yesterday, I looked up and was surprised at how blatantly criss crossed the sky was looking, after airplanes. I could almost see a Chess Board in the damn sky!!!

Well, today it's so bad, that the whole sky already became a foggy white, can you imagine how many criss crossess those planes made to get the whole sky damn foggy white?

So not only is this Healthcare Bill gonna allow them to drug you from head to toe without having to hide it from you anymore, but now they are gonna drug the very air that you breathe even more than before!!!

If you start wondering why children starting going retarded all of a sudden, or why people are getting dementia and Alzheimers look to the sky and ask yourselves what the hell are they spraying? Cause I can guarantee you that ALL OF A SUDDEN, OUT OF NOWHERE, people are gonna start suffering from diseases that you've never heard before, and JUST LIKE A HERO, Healthcare will be there to cover you, drug and vaccinate you to high heaven, and help you die faster.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I

What in the World Are They Spraying? Part II

Could Aluminum, Barium and Other Substances From Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-Engineering Programs be Destroying Eco-Systems around the World?

.. and what is this?

Chemtrails decreasing solar panel power intake by what? 60 %

You people need to start hemmin and hawing!

Wigington became concerned about SAG when he began to notice dramatic changes in the solar power that he uses to supply his home and property. Owner of one of the largest residential solar systems in Northern California, he began to notice very high declines in solar power. It can be decreased by as much as 60 percent on what he calls “heavy spraying days”. Wigington said, “The trails are literally blocking the sun”. He also went on to say that he regularly samples the fine dust layers on top of his solar panels and other outdoor surface areas and frequently finds very high levels of aluminum and barium. Wigington believes that these are a product of SAG programs.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I am seeing so many "chemtrail" threads I'm about to puke.

People, please stop this madness.

Makes ATS look silly. Only people who believe in "chemtrails" are ill-informed, from the very sources cited in the OP (and others, too).

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I total agree but thier isn't anymore than usual here in STL but thier has been days just like you saw thier it happens here ocationally and seems to rain for days after that.

The funny thing is I didn't even notice chemtrails until about a year ago after I got into the ATS world and now I see them daily.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't know about chemtrails but the helicopters flying over my house have increased!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e0dce711c89.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I've noticed helicopters flying over at night a lot more, but even weirder, these things that I think are drones. They have a green and red light and they seem to make extremely sharp straight flies on a perfect itinerary.

Like a frickin perfect like from one point in the sky to another, too perfect to be a manned copter.

I wonder what the heck those are doing?

But what annoys me is this idea here that the chem trails are decreasing the intake of solar panels by 60 percent!

So all of us who've seriously been considering getting those solar panels, the Illuminati are making sure you won't get all the energy you were hoping for, because the garbage they are spraying will reduce the intake of solar rays.

So they are also undermining the solar energy industry! Those massive crooks they are!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
While I hate talking about chemtrails on ATS, yes the last few days over Oklahoma City have been ridiculous.

We'd had tons and tons of clear days recently, which never happened a few months ago. Any blue morning was promptly erased.

Yesterday the sky was made totally into a grid. It just baffles me that the debunkers think its normal for planes to go over and over and over the same parallel lines and crosses. I can only assume they haven't seen anything but the occasional, debatable line in the sky. I should delete this but the reply button looks faster.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
on the thought of "blocking out solar energy"

could they be doing this to protect against our sun which is said to hit a solar maximum in 2012?

science.nasa.gov...

more recent

science.nasa.gov...

earthquakes, the sun, natural earth energies, and of course HAARP:

inter-intelligence-communications.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestyka
on the thought of "blocking out solar energy"

could they be doing this to protect against our sun which is said to hit a solar maximum in 2012?

science.nasa.gov...

more recent

science.nasa.gov...
earthquakes, the sun, natural earth energies, and of course HAARP:

inter-intelligence-communications.com...

It has nothing to do with protecting US. It has everything to do with lining their pockets, increasing their control.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Pocky

Makes ATS look silly. Only people who believe in "chemtrails" are ill-informed, from the very sources cited in the OP (and others, too).

I'm wondering why your moronic "I'm more important than you" arrogance filled posts allow you to remain a member.

Oh, I forgot, ATS employs people like you.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

We're right on schedule.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
From what I have seen, the chemtrails around here were just as bad the week before as they are since the bill has passed.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

thanks for the comment! motivations aside... its hard to line a pocket when there is no pocket

you should relax and not worry so much about "them"

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

thanks for the comment! motivations aside... its hard to line a pocket when there is no pocket

you should relax and not worry so much about "them"

The loser always underestimates his opponent.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by weedwhacker

We're right on schedule.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it's DOOM I tells ya DOOM. What with all the kids getting retarded and stuff!!

STOP with the making sense will ya?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It's aircraft exhaust; nothing more. Notice when you start seeing a bunch of these, it will usually rain within a couple to 3 days. It is high level moisture moving in.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Pocky

You working for the Pharma industry or what ? you are way too fast into chemtrail threads trolling and derailing the threads, stay out if you dont have any thing chemtrail related to contribute with..

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

totally fair, i believe that your suspicions are well placed and well founded.

chemtrails whether real or not is a production of "them"
"they" are not responsible for the warming of the sun which could justify *blocking of the sun* which was the base to my original comment

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. - Sun Tzu

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

"they" are not responsible for the warming of the sun which could justify *blocking of the sun* which was the base to my original comment

The only reason the sun is warming is because the chemtrails are trapping infrared radiation.

Then CO2 is used to supercool the atmospher, so the Agl will take hold.

It's all a big mess, and getting messier by the day. That is why they are hiding seeds in Svalsbard.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The blocking of the sun could very well be to keep people sick, lack of sunshine and vitamin-d, ergo, you and up with some kind of vitamin-d deficiency related disease..

Edit: just to clearify, I didnt say that is exactly what it is, just that barium is used when taking x-rays since it absorbs the rays..just saying. 3d Army Radar ?

[edit on 24/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Chemtrails are real! Oh yes, and I finally have proof!

I warn you though, the details are quite inconsequential...

Source

Bwoo Ha Ha!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join