It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I do not dream often, and when i do they usually envolve things i'm dealing with. example.

The last vivid dream i remember having, was when i was quiting pot. The dream itself was only 15 seconds before i woke up.

I started packing a bowl, putting into the bong then lighting it, then my dream switched to a third person view, where the deams camera began watching the smoke raise up the bong, 2 inches before the smoke it my lips, i stoped pulling put the bong down and the dream ended. (this happened a year ago)

Last night i had another 15 second dream, very vivid. I walked outside, looked up, 2 suns, both pretty much the same size of eachother just giving off different coloured light. i countinued to look up untill there was no doubt they were both there, and then i woke up.

those are the only 2 dreams i remember in the past 2 years.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Guess we'll see how prophetic you really are. Out of curiosity's sake, how long after your pot dream did you decide to put it down? That'll at least give us a primer of when to look up. The two different colored lit suns is interesting. Could it be because you have been exposed to this kind of information right here on ATS? Possible reason for dream?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

I quit smoking pot a month ago and have never stopped dreaming! One did come true (the Chile quake). But what might be interesting in your dream are the colours of the suns. I assume one was yellow. Was the other RED?

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I quit smoking pot a month ago and have never stopped dreaming! One did come true (the Chile quake). But what might be interesting in your dream are the colours of the suns. I assume one was yellow. Was the other RED?

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the club

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Probably a result from reading too much planet x wibble. (that's what I blamed my 3 dreams on anyway)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a dream about 2 suns last night too. Of course I was watching Star Wars: A New Hope when I fell asleep...so that probably explains it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is something seriously funny about this thread.
On topic though, I keep hearing that quitting pot has an intense oneirogenic effect and I love dreaming and oneirogens so I might have to start smoking a lot of pot just so I can stop and get the dreams.
In theory smoking just before you go to sleep a few nights in a row and then stopping should actually be sufficient to create an REM rebound effect.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I smoke at least a gram of good herb (legally in cali) a day and ALWAYS right before bed time to ensure a good nites sleep and i still dream every single day. most of the time i remember them, i have been getting better at it. so i dont see why quitting would help you dream more. doesnt make sense. if anything it makes them more lucid and vivid! REAL TALK!

And i too had adream of 2 suns, but to be fair, this was the SAME exact day i read a thread on here about someone noticing 2 suns in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So i didnt think anything of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Perhaps I'll dream tonight about this guy and his 2 suns 'cos he's scarpered and I'll have to find the answer maself. Like t'other guy, I'd like to keep the pot AND dream, but I just can't take the mucous anymore. Pity. Life is hard, isn't it!

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
it was orangey red and not as bright, pretty much the same size though

[edit on 24-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Guess we'll see how prophetic you really are. Out of curiosity's sake, how long after your pot dream did you decide to put it down? That'll at least give us a primer of when to look up. The two different colored lit suns is interesting. Could it be because you have been exposed to this kind of information right here on ATS? Possible reason for dream?

It is possible. ATS isn't the first source where i heard of the 2012 meth.

second, i play MLG, Major League Gaming. www.mlgpro.com...

I started 8 years ago when Counter-Strike first came out, made my way to cal-main, almost making it to cal-invite before premier came into play again.

i spent 6 years 5 hours a day, with 5 people around the world playing the best of the best.

2 years ago my computer broke, dumb friend put a penny down the fan whole, thanks pro 2grand down the drain. ran out of money had to move to xbox, first game COD4, made it to MLG in less then 6 months with my CS experiance, and now i've been taking a break, MW2 came out, time to move on, but while i was moving on i found stuff in mw2, one level has 2 suns. then i started looking at the multiplayer levels in more detail, there are 2 that have 2 suns. (i know they are 2 suns from my 8 years of 5 hours a day gaming experiance i know whats there whats not what effects are, what kind of effects, its not a sundog lenseflar like BC2 has. + attending school for visual animation helps my credibility, reciving 98% in my first year and getting the visual animation award for first years.

And then i discovered something less thena month ago in COD4, and MW2.

There is a sticker, hidden, in almost everylevel.

Its a circle, with a quarter moon, and inside the quarter moon are 2 suns.
............................ make it more obvious?

in mw2, there are pictures all over the walls of everylevel, usually scenery with the sun in it. but why?

why are 90 percent of the picture in MW2, pictures of the sun over landscape? look closer and you'll see a second sun in 50 percent of the pictures.

the last level museum everysingle picture every single picture frame, is a picture of the sun. The two flower pots, or big pots in the main hallways. are in blue and other colours and they only other colour then its main colour is red, which happens to be a big flaming ball of red...... the second sun?.. uh yeah.

oh and cod4 has a picture of the *red sun* over the white house thats in very bad shape with the US flag tared to # and burnt.

this is another reason i believe i had the dream.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
I smoke at least a gram of good herb (legally in cali) a day and ALWAYS right before bed time to ensure a good nites sleep and i still dream every single day. most of the time i remember them, i have been getting better at it. so i dont see why quitting would help you dream more. doesnt make sense. if anything it makes them more lucid and vivid! REAL TALK!

And i too had adream of 2 suns, but to be fair, this was the SAME exact day i read a thread on here about someone noticing 2 suns in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So i didnt think anything of it.

i smoked for 6 years everyday i had to stop.

afgan, critical mass, og, orange, and purple kush

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

but yeah, those 6 years i dont even remember one dream, its when i decided to quit i started dreaming, and before that when i was a kid i remember dreaming, i use to have the same dream.

i was stranded on a island with this gorgeous woman (yeah i was like only grade 6 but i dreamed of sex in kindergarding so....) and we had a rollercoast on this island that went threw the whole island. The dream that would happen again and again as a kid, was me and this woman riding this rollercoast on a island by ourselves again and again and again.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

And i too had adream of 2 suns, but to be fair, this was the SAME exact day i read a thread on here about someone noticing 2 suns in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So i didnt think anything ofit.

lol that was me who made the forum on CoDMW2

and for me, i had a good 6 years i wasn't dreaming because of pot lol. i use to dream all the time as a kid, when i actually think about its around the time i started smoking pot i stoped dreaming.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

how did your chili quake dream go? just wondering

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
its weird that everyone is dreaming about it.

i just pay attention to my dreams since i don't get them alot.

I remember one i had when i First started smoking, and i picked up of some sketchy people and that night i had a dream (this is like 8 years ago)
i was sitting on my poarch with my friend and for no reason all of a suddon i told him to STFU, and then a mini cop car drove out from under my poarch, transformed into a real sized cop car, and before anything else happened it was over.

but its just a dream right, when i was young young i use to dream about walking down the street and all the bushes would come alive and start chasing me with knives, where did they get the knives i got no idea but they were long and shiney and i wasn't stoping

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have dreamed of 2 moons.. One wich looks like our own, and the other, almost identical, but diffrent craters..
And they were on a collision course, they moved closer and closer to eachother..

Then a old man came forth and said not to worry, it was an illusion..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Orangey red. Yes, that's Nibiru. Aren't you lucky! I had a dream 5 years ago when I looked out of window and the whole outside, houses and all, were orangey red, really weird. Later, I concluded we were in Nibiru's tail, something to look forward to, if you like, no if you don't. And yes, I did dream last night. Of pot!

mclinking

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

To be fair, I dreamed the quake, felt the rattling, saw one woman injured and saw people moving upwards to higher ground 2 days before the quake, but I didn't know it was Chile, thought it was here because I live in a fault zone (SE France). Nothing happened here. Thus, when I heard about Chile, I thought the dream WAS about Chile - I'm not really sure.

mclinking

top topics

join