It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.T.S. and AM COAST TO COAST will be early warning system when the SHTF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is just my opinion but in the event of any drastic disaster,Be it Economic Collapse,2012,Civil War in the U.S. or the dreaded Government Take over,I feel the key info will be passed on these sights.I must say tons of folks come on ATS and make predictions about when and what it will be and most of the time there wrong.But there are those out there who do research and planning and charts and links to back up what they post,while never making a claim but only giving you the facts the have and there honest opinion and to those i want to say keep it up you are truly the backbone of the true ATS community.I joined last year when the swine flu first emerged and alot of the correct info kept me from panicking.The reason why i say that info will come from these to sources is because I can no longer trust the MSM fox,cnn,msnbc will have 3 different views on 1 topic.so keep up the good work and fight the good fight guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hey buddy, i keep a clean fan so take that # away

but i do agree with you, which is why i check this site once a day.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's always good to have a plan and some supplies just in case, you never know. With our incompetent governments current level of spending we may see the demise of the dollar and a complete economic catastrophe. I would also advise that you invest in some form of protection if you don't have anything to defend yourself. This is theoretical of course but it never hurts to be prepared.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Agreed with an exclamation point, we may be in the dark for hours or days, if we wait on the MSM, I know for a fact, as I update the MSM on a daily basis, from news recieved through these sources (viable news). If it ain't on ATS, it probably isn't happening.......

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The problem is...

How do I access ATS when the power is off...indefinitely.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We should have a "Short Wave Radio" station also.....that way they can't shut us down. Solor power units/hand crank and battiers.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nope. WTSHTF, ATS will have it but Coast to Coast? ha ha haha ha...

George will go to a rerun show....He's a whimp. Should Ian be on, he will

talk about the Beatles the whole night.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Other MUST GO TO SITES: www.infowars.com.com

www.projectcamelot.org

www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah ian seems to have some crime fixation where he wants to be a detective but george is ok most of the time

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

WTSHTF, I am giving it a 50/50 chance that *&^% hitting the fan will be EMP related.

In which case, neither Coast to Coast am, or ATS will be functional.

You will have to determine the source of doom another way.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Let me clear this up I'm talking about the events leading up yo TSHTF

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
there wont be internet sir!!

do u think internet work like magic?

if something happens they just need to shutdown DNS servers and most of us wont be able to access anything ... and I am not even saying the ISPs that could be shut down

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I agree ats will be very valuable if the shtf, but if the net is taken down it would be useless.

The president has the authority to take the net down in an emergency, so if the ptb wanted to keep people like us from preparing and communicating, shutting it down would be they're best bet.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

did you read the post above you

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
The problem is...

Ham radio. I would suggest you learn the basics of it, and maybe purchase a small transmitter/receiver. With a good antenna, you can reach extremely far.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by xmaddness]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I honestly think there is far too much information on here, and elsewhere. So much so that I don't have time to read every little prediction and half fact.

If the poo poo is going to hit the fan, we won't know until it's too late anyway. Regardless, get out there and have fun people and don't sit in front of a screen all day and wait for doom.

I'm going to get up every morning, catch a few waves and get on with things. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen. History says we can't stop it anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
The problem is...

i'm pretty sure you'll know whats going on if that happens.......

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

i'd love to see ATS with a radio station, i would actually listen to that, and i dont listen to the radio

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

hey do you know where i can get your avatar in full picture
?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Add Steve Quayle to the list.

His site will go Red(or Yellow)
Two weeks before TSHTF

www.stevequayle.com...

Actually, the Web will probably be down anyhow.......

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Pinktip]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join