It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael the archangel...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This reminds me of something a homeless guy on the bus was rambling on about.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylee
Here's a completely different way of going about it. This is the direct approach and is not for the faint of heart. Actually being in your heart, in your emotions and feelings is good way to open communication. The Kingdom of Heaven dwells in the hearts of men.

Just sit down, calm your mind and just pretend that the Archangel Micheal has been invited into your mindspace. Imagine what it would feel like to be in the presence of an Archangel, what do you see, what do you hear? Forget the books and legends and just ask him yourself. What?... You think that we are all not connected to our higher selves, even in our so called ignorance(darkness). Ask to be shown a sign. It is your right as an individual consciousness to seek out connections.

Say hello, be friendly. Don't get too freaked or freak out, have fun. Joke around. We are their dreams, property and intention. But we are also them and individuals, so you gotta decide why you want to contact him and if you're ready to handle that truth.

To actually be in contact with other being is pretty ungrounding. Be clear and honest.

By the way you can do the same thing with Jesus or Mary Magdalene or Mother Mary.
If you feel so inspired.

No way to learn without trying.

Yes, this is it. And we need to look within. As fractals we are all equal. The tiniest creature is the entire infinite whole, both the perceptional school universe, and the beyond.

In infinity, there is no 1, there is 111111.........in equality.

Quite the experience, looking in with this knowledge, because when you are aware, it starts to open to your eyes:

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

The connection to an archangel is like a field of consciousness that extends for miles and miles and miles. And this could be but a fractal of his many layers.

Of course what we call an archangel could also be called an extraterrestrial, and we all are, and equal, so a brother or sister of infinite light.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I have to completely agree with you on this one. Even the angels, Michael specifically, would not speak against even the most corrupt of angels, such as Satan.

The fact that angels almost always start their dialogue with "Do not be afraid" kinda speaks to the first impression people got when they saw them.

I've heard thoughts about Jesus and the Archangel Michael being the same entity before, but just like then, the idea seams to be baseless. At best somebody could possibly consider the Angel of the Lord throughout the OT to be Jesus.

Edit: Hadn't noticed your other post also commenting on the angel's dialogue.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Mykahel]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
No offence but he is either a Johavah Witness or he got this information from someone or a website.

Johovah witnesses don't witness Christ that is why they call them selves Johavah. Jews are the real Johvah winesses because God was with them throughout history.

Not to offend but to educate your information.

Jesus is God incarnate not an angel incarnate, they are different beings.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Excellent comment on Angel's, especially since we are often "unaware" of them, but when we are, spot on my friend....

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Jehovahs Witness belief....

also, Jesus is not almighty God....only a mighty God...

there's more their book is false, full of twisted verses. so, we need to really stick with the king james, the others leave out 65,000 words and generally leave out the sacrifice of Jesus' blood. hmmm

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This applies to all those Christian related religions that follow the prophets but leave out Christ, this is what they all have in common the real denial of his nature which is not of God.

Warning Against Antichrists

20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[d] 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
Text

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Tormentations

If Christ is the son of God he is a family member of the God head. An hier
to the throne. Angels remain the same for eternity. You can not be an angel and be an hier. No potential there. Humans how ever, very different indeed. Why do you think we are to follow Christ. We have the potential to become heirs. The universe is empty waiting to be filled.

Satan hates man for this very good reason.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by randyvs]

Angels dont remain the same since what was Jesus before he was the Son? The answer is an archangel, and not just any but Micheal.

Christ means Lord come in the flesh. Now the Lord can use any vessel He will. So when I say His Will is down here and His actual phyiscal body is up in paradise, how hard is that to understand that He can be in use of a temporary physical body not his actual? In paradise the Lord has His authentic, original physical body Micheal the archangel while upon the earth the Lord can have a different, temporary body that is just like the rest of the humans on planet earth.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Tormentations]

You're ASSUMING christ was an angel before he was born, he could have been god himself, an ant, a dog, a clothrag, anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
From Gustav Davidson's A Dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Angels:

Michael: ( "Who is as God?" ) - In Biblical and post-Biblical lore, Michael ranks as the greatest of all angels; whether in Jewish, Christian, or Islamic writings, secular or religious. He derives originally from the Chaldean by whom he was worshiped as something of a god. He is chief of the order of virtues, chief of archangels, prince of the presence, angel of repentance, righteousness, mercy, and sanctification; also ruler of the 4th Heaven, tutelary sar of Israel, guardian of Jacob, conqueror of Satan (bearing in mind, however, that Satan is still around and very much unvanquished), etc.

Hermetics, theosophy and angelic magic lists Michael's physical appearance as a blond, Nordic-like being with a well-toned physique. His colors are listed as golden vestments and a violet or purple sash along with the common white robes.

Wherever the OP got their information from, it's all wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There are people who claim to be able to channel messages from ArchAngel Michael! Whether or not you believe they are able to do this, they come out with free messages all the time from him and the messages are always immensely positive and uplifting, and they certainly carry a feeling that is not of our world...

www.spiritlibrary.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
you can't really look at a angel face i seen a few 4 after i get hit by two cars last july alll prying around me. even the cops that got there as i was laying on the road bleeding show them and started praying with them. i still talk to them cops who both wonder why did they gather around me and pray. but as for know in full details i have no idea just bright light where there heads sould of been.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Personally Tormentations I dont think that MIKEAL is the son of the creator, I do believe he is a powerful Seraphim Angel who does much work within this realm of Earth as do many other Seraphims. F&S either way for your efforts in shedding some light within the Darkness abroad.

[edit on 3/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

LOL, how absurd. Michael was a created angel. Jesus Christ is God the Son, He had no beginning.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Jesus had a beginning. To the unenlightened it is celebrated on December 25th. To the more enlightened it is sometime in the spring, between 7 and 1 B.C.E. Michael was not an "invented" angel, he was a Chaldean god that the Jewish faith absorbed into their religious hierarchy when Abraham decided the Babylonian deities weren't doing him any good.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Jesus had a beginning. To the unenlightened it is celebrated on December 25th. To the more enlightened it is sometime in the spring, between 7 and 1 B.C.E. Michael was not an "invented" angel, he was a Chaldean god that the Jewish faith absorbed into their religious hierarchy when Abraham decided the Babylonian deities weren't doing him any good.

"Before Abraham was, I AM." ~ Jesus Christ

No, Jesus didn't have a beginning. Jesus is God made flesh. God had no beginning, both are eternal.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I had planned to make a thread on this very topic, but I don't have time right now, as the information is very extensive.

Just one question, who do all the angels answer too before Almighty God?
It is their immediate supervisor, that works under God an Archangel. Singular.
His name is Michael.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Jesus was a man, perhaps a man possessed of God. But Jesus the man, who was the son of God, was born, lived, and died. If Jesus was forever and ever then why do no sources before the Christians mention Jesus walking around doing the things He did during His time in Rome? Many, many, many gods and god-men are mentioned in pre-monotheistic religions as having performed miraculous feats. If Jesus had been around He would have easily gained a following, being that all it took to find someone faithful in pre-Christian days was the ability to do inhuman things.

Amenhotep built a pyramid in Egypt, the first pyramid in Egypt, and he was hailed as a god among the Egyptians.

Gilgamesh traveled various sections of the Mesopotamian world and he was revered as a man-god.

Heracles was born of a union between mortal woman and god, a unity which caused great reverence of him.

Mithra wandered Rome during much the same time as your Jesus, even just prior, doing much of what Jesus did. He was worshiped as a god.

Siddhartha Gautama, the prince of India taught and preached hundreds of years prior to the birth o your Christ. He was revered as one of the Buddhas.

The point here is that if Jesus was forever, then someone along the way would have pointed this out and immortalized Him from somewhere else that wasn't Rome. Sadly this is not the case. Jesus was a Roman messiah who proclaimed Himself the messiah of the Jews. A time and place in history for all gods, your Jesus included.

As I said though, this doesn't discredit Jesus or even the archangel Michael as both have a historical record of their existence. Granted Jesus has a much less stable record, He has a supposed record all the same. As does Michael, all the way back to the Chaldean.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Not all angels answer to the Almighty God. There are hundreds who do not. Here is a small sampling of angels from all the various choirs who do not answer to the Almighty God:

Abbadona - seraphim
Aym - powers / angel
Ariel - virtues
Asmodeus - seraphim
Astaroth - seraphim
Azazael - cherubim
Balam - dominations
Barbatos - virtues
Barbatel - virtues
Beelzebub - cherubim
Belial - powers / angels
Beleth - powers
Balberith - cherubim
Caym - angels
Carnivean - powers
Carreau - powers
Gap - potentates
Gressil - thrones
Ielahiah - virtues
Iuvart - angels
Lauviah - thrones / cherubim
Leviathan - seraphim
Lucifer - archangel
Marchosias - dominations
Murmur - thrones / angels
Nelchael - thrones
Nilaiha - dominations
Oeillet - dominations
Olivier - archangels
Paimon - dominations
Procell - powers
Pursan - virtues
Raum - thrones
Rosier - dominations
Sealiah - virtues
Azaziel - seraphim
Senciner - powers / virtues
Sonneillon - thrones
Usiel - virtues
Verrier - principalities
Verrine - thrones
Vual - powers
Belphegor - principalities

For those who are curious here is the commonly accepted Christian angel hierarchy schema:

dealing with God directly
Seraphim
Cherubim
Thrones

dealing with universal affairs
Dominions / Dominations
Virtues
Powers

dealing with Earth and mankind directly
Principalities
Potentates
Archangels
Angels

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The bible says about Jesus:

"All things were created by Him and for Him.."

Before God Almighty put himself into human form, (Jesus), He was still God almighty. Like I said:

"Before Abraham was, I AM." ~ Jesus Christ

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join