It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael the archangel...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
...is the revelation of Lord Jesus Christ. The culprits against the truth understand this!

His appearance and orientation if you were to see and know him in the paradise of God:

1. Gender: Male.

2. Sexual orientation Will: Straight.

3. Race: Hebrew of a burned brass skin color.

4. Hair: Curly white hair on his head. White eye brows. Curly white hairy bush over his genitals. Everybody should realize how like wool is just a symbolization for curly hair. The Hebrews which nobody else seen nowadays had white hair that can be styled.

5. Look and sex appeal (for the ladies): Fine young specimen noted by the description of his feet being like unto fine brass.

6. Age appearance: 23 symbolized by the missing Revelation Chapter, since Revelation 22:21 makes it look like the next chapter is about to get into the grace of the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ.

7. Build: Of strong definition symbolized by his sunshine strength.

The symbolic descriptions are in two of the bible books (Dan and Rev).

Dan 7:

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Rev 1:

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Note:

Lord Jesus is Michael's Will while Michael is Lord Jesus' original physical body up in paradise. Will is the Who part which is Alive. Will (Lord Jesus) is God. Michael (original physical body of the Will) is like God. "Who is like God?" is the meaning of the name Michael.

Everything in the OP sitting well with you all? Any comments on the conspiracy to cover up the truth of the revelation of Jesus Christ?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lol you are so wrong, not even close, thanks for the laugh!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Michael the Archangel appears to be the very same character as St. George the Dragonslayer. Can you tell the difference?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
*stares* And where did you come up with this....? And doubly the fact he's got hair around down there at all- Did you peek under his robes or something???? (makes a face at the mental image)

I also hate to bust your bubble, but if Michael were to appear to a woman, his 'sex appeal' is going to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the list of things that'll be noticed. Trying to keep from turning into a pile of oatmeal from abject, complete and total fear is going to be near the top.

I think you need a visit from a 'real' angel. This thread would be either rewritten so fast, your keyboard smokes, or deleted even faster. Even me, the person who's had it to his eyebrows with Christianity as a whole, wouldn't trash talk an angel.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's a completely different way of going about it. This is the direct approach and is not for the faint of heart. Actually being in your heart, in your emotions and feelings is good way to open communication. The Kingdom of Heaven dwells in the hearts of men.

Just sit down, calm your mind and just pretend that the Archangel Micheal has been invited into your mindspace. Imagine what it would feel like to be in the presence of an Archangel, what do you see, what do you hear? Forget the books and legends and just ask him yourself. What?... You think that we are all not connected to our higher selves, even in our so called ignorance(darkness). Ask to be shown a sign. It is your right as an individual consciousness to seek out connections.

Say hello, be friendly. Don't get too freaked or freak out, have fun. Joke around. We are their dreams, property and intention. But we are also them and individuals, so you gotta decide why you want to contact him and if you're ready to handle that truth.

To actually be in contact with other being is pretty ungrounding. Be clear and honest.

By the way you can do the same thing with Jesus or Mary Magdalene or Mother Mary.
If you feel so inspired.

No way to learn without trying.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I think you need a visit from a 'real' angel. This thread would be either rewritten so fast, your keyboard smokes, or deleted even faster. Even me, the person who's had it to his eyebrows with Christianity as a whole, wouldn't trash talk an angel.

WoW (shakes head) WoW.
Try'in to find something to add. Ummm
Nope ,no'thin. Just WoW.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't think you are trying to trash talk an angel, but I'm sorry my friend the archangel is not Jesus Christ, nor was he ever. Jesus Christ was the son of God, or God manifested here for us. Michael is the chief prince of angels and an Archangel.

Now as to whether Michael can or will ever manifest as a man in our world... well that is a theory I believe to be very valid. I believe he is here now, as well as others, and that he will show himself when the Lord dictates and rejoin his celestial self.

I will say no more. I'm sorry friend.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

I'm pretty sure that if by mistake even, it does amount to trash, if he
dosn't know what he speaks of well enough to be making claims then....

i don't think OP should be laughed at though not in any way.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
lmao
it's a far cry from the description of him
that John Travolta played in the movie
maybe the movie got it wrong??? hmmmm

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

^I guess I'm the only one this relates with. The revealing of the mystery has been declared to me.

Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

^Now pay attention. The 7th angel is Michael the archangel. Those voices are talking about the 7th angel which sounded being the Lord's Christ. Ha! Micheal the archangel is the revelation of Lord Jesus Christ. His Christ is in paradise while his Will is down here in the world operating. The 7th angel sounded like? God! Who is like God? Micheal the archangel which is God's original body, although his Will may be seperated from it at times and being in operation of another physical body upon the earth now as we speak.

Soon the Will shall return to being its original physical body in paradise, and in turn the face of the whole earth shall be set on everlasting fire. The devil will flee to the mountains and to the hills, seeking for the mountians and the hills to cover them from the face of the whole earth engulf with everlasting fire. The action will be by Micheal being back to stand up for his people. Ha! I'm on point, or else, why is there mention of those that will seek cover of the hills and mountains? Shine of the strenth of the sun is Micheal's metaphoric face since the earth's face will be engulfed by a stablized, everlasting fire.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

If Christ is the son of God he is a family member of the God head. An hier
to the throne. Angels remain the same for eternity. You can not be an angel and be an hier. No potential there. Humans how ever, very different indeed. Why do you think we are to follow Christ. We have the potential to become heirs. The universe is empty waiting to be filled.

Satan hates man for this very good reason.
Satan is still an angel.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
While an interesting interpretation of scripture, I have to ask... So what? What does it matter what he looks like? Just as Jesus's appearance is irrelevant to the Gospel, I have to wonder, what does the appearance of Michael have to do with, well, anything?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Tormentations

If Christ is the son of God he is a family member of the God head. An hier
to the throne. Angels remain the same for eternity. You can not be an angel and be an hier. No potential there. Humans how ever, very different indeed. Why do you think we are to follow Christ. We have the potential to become heirs. The universe is empty waiting to be filled.

Satan hates man for this very good reason.

Angels dont remain the same since what was Jesus before he was the Son? The answer is an archangel, and not just any but Micheal.

Christ means Lord come in the flesh. Now the Lord can use any vessel He will. So when I say His Will is down here and His actual phyiscal body is up in paradise, how hard is that to understand that He can be in use of a temporary physical body not his actual? In paradise the Lord has His authentic, original physical body Micheal the archangel while upon the earth the Lord can have a different, temporary body that is just like the rest of the humans on planet earth.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

I don't believe that appearance is really the crux of what OPs point really is.
It's idenity.

The Lord and The Lord God separate from the beginning Christ is God in the flesh, Not an angel in the flesh. You are dead wrong. I think Wylecat of all people, nailed it from the start. Trash.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
While an interesting interpretation of scripture, I have to ask... So what? What does it matter what he looks like? Just as Jesus's appearance is irrelevant to the Gospel, I have to wonder, what does the appearance of Michael have to do with, well, anything?

Well the followers of the bible and of Jesus would like to know what he looks like if not what he looked like from before when being upon the earth long ago. Why did John the revelator bother to describe the bit he did? Cause he prolly knew people would like to know. Why did the angel bother to show him anything of His looks? See? Some people would like to know so they can know what it is like in paradise. Like are we even human-like so we may have and experience physical pleasure of course better than how we may here on earth.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's idenity.

True. True indeed also. That and his appearence plays a role for the sake of getting a read out on how a body is in paradise.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It's idenity.

The Lord and The Lord God separate from the beginning Christ is God in the flesh, Not an angel in the flesh. You are dead wrong. I think Wylecat of all people, nailed it from the start. Trash.

You misunderstand. His original body is an angel (an archangel). God is no angel, but His original body is. God is just a Will which is Alive that can be any body He wants.

Lord come in the flesh... The flesh can be that of an archangel. And guess what? He is still Lord God come in the flesh, even though the flesh body is of an archangel.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The funny part is John Travolta did a decent job of portraying Michael, accept for the hair.

However, that is Michael when in the form of man, given to the laws of man, which means he is fallable like man and sins.

His 'full' form is described by the scriptures in some detail, but it is still vague.

I know what you are going to ask, and no I'm sorry I can't tell you.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Done seen what angels can do first hand. I just simply do not mess with a being capable of turning a 6 foot tall, 200 lb gorilla bent on mugging me into a 6 foot tall, 200 lb frightened girl. Or one that can fling a person (me) off a road and onto an embankment to keep a car from running them over. Or hear about one sent a car sideways off a road to keep it from rear ending a semi and killing everyone in it.

The Christian religion may have left a nasty taste in my mouth, and their version of God and Jesus are nothing more than cash cows- But I know better than to say anything stupid about the beings who have to do a lot of the gruntwork in the universe. Especially when said beings have to start almost every conversation with 'dont fear me', because the person they appeared in front of has gone and wet themselves in fright.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by wylekat]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join