It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi here to make a change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello,

I have been a lurker here for almost 3 years and feel now I should finally contribute. There are some great threads here and I had learned so much in the past couple years. I truly believe we should all wake up and help unite humanity as a whole. I have studied esoteric knowledge, holistic healing, mayan prophecies, ufos, aliens, astrology and have read into the depths of all conspiracy theories. Humanity at large is undergoing some tremendous changes here on earth. From afar, earth is a sick being... living and breathing the pollution, abuse, neglect...we all need to give back to mother earth and help to heal, replenish and give love to everyone around.. spreading good energy and vibration thus increasing earth's mental state.

I feel I have enough knowledge to be able to inspire, guide, lead and help others awaken to this new era.. the dawn of aquarius. This is a monumental time in history. We should not be afraid, we should embrace and move into this new era bravely and open our hearts allowing the divine cosmos to flow through our heavenly bodies, mind, spirit and our heart.

From now on, rather than talks of doom. Lets embrace love, unity, peace, respect and move on to this new era with strength and courage! We are all one!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This would be very productive and lead to a much better world. However I have found many (but not the majority) identify much more with the ego and keep themselves locked in the endless cycle fear based thinking. There is a reason why that 2012 move did so well, humanity is addicted to the violence and destruction. All you can do is keep on doing what you are doing and touch the lives of as many people as you can. Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome!

Jump in, post lots, then start your own threads when you meet your quota. Glad to have you here.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I do agree a lot of people identify better with fear and negative thinking because that is the way they were conditioned through the mass media. I have stopped watching tv for quite sometime now and paid no attention to any negative news. I am focusing only on positivity in hopes I can help spread light and love to those who are in need.

I feel that we should all start becoming more positive and excited for this new awakening that is happening at lightning speed within the masses of humanity.

One frame of thought can ignite many causing a ripple wave of consciousness throughout earth. The time is now... lets rev our engines and spread love, peace, joy and unity!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterBallz
... I have stopped watching tv for quite sometime now and paid no attention to any negative news. I am focusing only on positivity ...

Erm. The original philosophy of "positivity" derives from Eastern thought, and has to do with cultivating knowledge and awareness towards (positive, constructive) action.

So avoiding "negative news" or knowledge of bad or "negative" things, aka "negativity," is such a simplistic re-interpretation of that philosophy that it's not just inaccurate, but a complete anti-wisdom misrepresentation.

in hopes I can help spread light and love to those who are in need.

Please explain how you intend to identify "those who are in need" if you refuse to acknowledge the "negative" aspects of their realities? ....never mind empathize with or understand them?

Don't mean to dump on you - but I get impatient with New Age gurus who read the first page of a translation touching on millenia worth of collected wisdom - then think they can start a friggin church. And I feel sorry for their followers who buy the idea that being "positive" means sticking one's head up one's butt while one's hands are over one's eyes and one's fingers are in one's ears.

/rant (I do seem to be in a mood today. It's not personal, but generic is important too, dontcha think?)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterBallz

Hi ButterBallz, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

... I have stopped watching tv for quite sometime now and paid no attention to any negative news. I am focusing only on positivity ...

Erm. The original philosophy of "positivity" derives from Eastern thought, and has to do with cultivating knowledge and awareness towards (positive, constructive) action.

So avoiding "negative news" or knowledge of bad or "negative" things, aka "negativity," is such a simplistic re-interpretation of that philosophy that it's not just inaccurate, but a complete anti-wisdom misrepresentation.

in hopes I can help spread light and love to those who are in need.

Please explain how you intend to identify "those who are in need" if you refuse to acknowledge the "negative" aspects of their realities? ....never mind empathize with or understand them?

Don't mean to dump on you - but I get impatient with New Age gurus who read the first page of a translation touching on millenia worth of collected wisdom - then think they can start a friggin church. And I feel sorry for their followers who buy the idea that being "positive" means sticking one's head up one's butt while one's hands are over one's eyes and one's fingers are in one's ears.

/rant (I do seem to be in a mood today. It's not personal, but generic is important too, dontcha think?)

Exactly, we need less people like you who observe life on earth with cynicism. As everyone has their own definition of positivity.. for me in simple terms without the fancy origins of its philosophy, means to embrace unconditional love, joy, happiness and peace. Spreading good vibration helps to increase and send a ripple wave of love igniting the collective consciousness and uplifting earth's vibration on a massive scale. Our bodies are microcosmic holograms... we believe what we want and interpret in a way which it suits how we feel. So why not chose positivity over pessimism and negativity? Rather than watch the news and feel sorry for all the poverty, earthquakes, economic disastars etc in the world... why not plant a tree, have good conversations with friends, go paint a picture, do a good deed?

I am a new ager.. but I am not a guru. The new age is coming and that is a fact...we can cry about how miserable we are.. or we can go out there and make a difference. we have 2 years left so lets get to it and spread good vibes!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I feel I have enough knowledge to be able to inspire, guide, lead and help others awaken

Originally posted by soficrow

...we need less people like you who observe life on earth with cynicism. … positivity.. for me in simple terms without the fancy origins of its philosophy, (positivity) means to embrace unconditional love, joy, happiness and peace. ...why not chose positivity over pessimism and negativity? Rather than watch the news and feel sorry for all the poverty, earthquakes, economic disastars etc in the world...

Good job there sport. "Inspire, guide, lead and help others awaken" - and teach away.

FYF - A bit of an ATS reading list that meets your definition of "positivity."

Is Kindness Contagious?

Prejudiced Assumptions

Unmindful Assumptions

Inadvertent Assumption

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Off Topic post removed

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U (message) - Click Here.

[edit on 26/3/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

join