It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] now surrounded by the blue the Kilby-spawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The new clue reads........

now among talk of three
now all see it and not notice
now surrounded by the blue the Kilby-spawn

If you highlight words posted, the words become surrounded by blue.......
among the talk of three is possibly -2-, cause 0, 1, 2........2 is the third number. He doesnt say 3, he says three.

I did highlight all posts by 2, and 3, but found nothing.

It's obviously something there, but you cant see it unless highlighted.

That's my take on this clue.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
well, some computers, like my sister's family computer, can have settings changed to alter that color. remember, the clues given have to be true for everyone. therefore it will always be something controlled by the "clue givers."
daved

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When I'm on linux(wich I am half of the time, depending on what computer I sit on) that color isn't blue.

Would be nasty if linux peeps got discriminated ...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
mmm, there is a way to create images so that they will "change" to something else when highlighted, maybe the same thing was done to some image.

But we need to combine ALL the clues, and I think the first one is the most general one, and then it gets more accurate. so first we need to find what "among the spheres of colors" means.

I have nothing against planets, but that option doesn't really lead anywhere... or does it?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
shperes of colors, planets, computer technology, enlightenment, blue, etc . . . but i can;t find anything specific. . . belowtopsecret.com - interesting websites. maybe check around there?
daved

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I had the same idea... I checked but could find nothing... I also looked in the ATS mail place

new topics

top topics

join