It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cost Of Defying Obamacare: $2,250 a Month And IRS Goons Pointing Guns At Your Family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The Cost Of Defying Obamacare: $2,250 a Month And IRS Goons Pointing Guns At Your Family

www.prisonplanet.com

The cost of defying Obamacare by withholding compliance on your income tax return will not be for the faint hearted – families will be forced to cough up $2,250 a month while being closely scrutinized by an army of new IRS agents with fresh “combat training,” armed to the teeth with 12 gauge pump action shotguns.

“The Internal Revenue Service will function as the government’s chief enforcer for health care reform, should President Obama sign the bill into law as expected, monitoring both businesses and individuals to certify whether they have the insurance coverage the government
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well Isn't tat just GREAT. this is a TOTAL violation of our constitutional rights. We are not officially more communist than Russia today. What can we do? today go out and cancel your health care in protest. Show the Govt' we are boss. the obama care "free Be's" cone even start until 2015 2016 2017 and 2018. we are not going to get "free" care for 7 years. ya thanks Obama. In all likely hood this law will be repealed but the Gov't will keep all the tax money they TAX outta us.

Thank you Mr. Barry Soetoro

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
God this makes me furious! I will NOT be paying for this! I will NOT be paying any more taxes period! I work for myself and will not be a part of these SOB's plans to ruin the country I love! They are NOT my government anymore! They no longer represent or uphold the constitution which is their end of the contract (Constitution) so I will NOT be honoring my part to them!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Wow.

See what happens when you go for years without paying any attention at all to what is happening in the public schools?

When you ignore health and education as if they are not important to a country.

Education goes down the toilet and you get people who actually believe this type of crap.

Since we are all armed, WTF do you suppose govt is going to do?... Gas us first, to subdue us?

Come on. Use the noodle.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
God this makes me furious! I will NOT be paying for this! I will NOT be paying any more taxes period! I work for myself and will not be a part of these SOB's plans to ruin the country I love! They are NOT my government anymore! They no longer represent or uphold the constitution which is their end of the contract (Constitution) so I will NOT be honoring my part to them!

AMERICA. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

There are other countries you can live.

I elected this guy. He is doing what I put him there to do.

You make a move toward him and you deal with me.

And I am not alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well i'llbe god damed! are they saying we are expected to pay $2,500 a month? or is that something else?
Their was an article here few months ago, about the IRS getting rband new shotguns. Now we know what they were for...US. raped tax paying citizens. once again our lvoely FED and govenemnt has clearly shown where they stand with us

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Nice fallacy use there.

What are you CIP?

Smug is a sure sign, you try and get people emotional to say something you can use against them.

Sorry, a lot of us are not publicly edumacated like you must be. Either address the OP or take a hike.

S&F OP. Yes this article pretty much puts a lot of it into perspective. We put connections to the bill wheras, others just give platitudes. Well the bill will do this, but of course they do not give the part of the bill that actually states their gumball and rainbow attitude.

Almost sad in their ignorance. Keep up the informative posts.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
LOL IRS agents aren't allowed to be Armed!

What a joke!

www.prisonplanet.com...

The health care bill requires the IRS to monitor individuals and businesses via mandatory reporting on income tax returns. If you don’t pay up, the IRS will let loose one of their estimated 16,500 new agents, armed with shotguns and fresh “combat training,” to convince you otherwise.

republicans.waysandmeans.house.gov...

This is the link to the source material that Prison Planet, no where in this 9 page PDF file does it stipulate that IRS Agents would be armed.

This is a HOAX. There is no "Combat Training" mentioned in the PDF, no Shotguns mentioned in the PDF. This is a lie.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

And I am not alone.

Was this post supposed to be sarcasm, or do you really believe that strongly in obama and the methods - lies and bribes - he used to get his agenda passed?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Americas real Problem? FOX NEWS!

Infowars DVD's are more dangerous then Hitler in person, if you ask me.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And I am not alone.

Maybe someone should have quoted the above to Mr. Obama, since he is the one who promised to "fundamentally change America."
Obama is changing America, unfortunately most people did not listen carefully to his words BEFORE he was elected.
I will be voting ALL Dems out of office come November.
And I am not alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I would just leave that one alone.

Asking us if we're Seth or Cain.

Looks like he's Cain.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

And I am not alone.

Seriously? You put him there to systematically disassemble the Constitution?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The IRS will have the US Marshals do the gun pointing for them at least thats the way it has bean done for years.
But if the bean counters carry a shot gun with 14" barrel to collect there harvest can I carry one to my garden?

www.fbo.gov...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Americas real Problem? FOX NEWS!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by cushycrux]

Don't you really mean all the millions of people you consider inferior to yourself that watch Fox News? The millions of people that outnumber the people watching state-controlled media over 2 to 1?

No, America's real problem are elitists. Elitists that think that only they are smart enough to make the decisions. Elitists like the current democrat leadership, who used lies and bribes to pass an agenda that poll after poll said their constituents (aka the people that elected them) did not want them to vote for.

And of course elitists that want to blame Fox News for everything - especially for telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Hope this helps

About 2,700 of the agency's 100,000 employees are sworn law enforcement officers (known as special agents) and authorized to carry firearms, spokesman Eric Smith explained in an e-mail. They enforce selected criminal provisions of Titles 18, 26 and 31 of the US Code, domestic and international tax fraud violations and violations of the Bank Secrecy Act, among others.

The agents occasionally execute and serve search or arrest warrants, thus the need to pack heat. The Remingtons are commonly used by other law enforcement agencies. Agents undertake the proper training and also attend refresher courses, Smith said.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld
[more
You are NOT alone.

What's he going to do when he has to answer to a Republican congress?I would love to be a fly on the wall..

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And I am not alone.

You voted for him to do what exactly? Ignore the Constitution, tax us to death or just to keep the wars going?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here's a story about the IRS ordering shotguns for you skeptics

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Why don't you deny this one wuk, all it took was google. You know how to operate that keyboard don't you?

FBI.GOV

So this purchase is for 60 shotguns, do you want me to find MORE?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join