It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global National Intelligence Services Confirm Israel Did 9/11 Says Gordon Duff, Former UN Diplomat a

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to

Also, growing up between America, France, and Russia, I've seen and heard MANY groups who have denied the Holocaust, as Europe still has many, many anti-semitic groups and Neo-Nazi groups, yet I have never seen stories of anyone being arrested unless they assaulted someone. All I've seen are people like you saying, "Well, b-b-but, there's was that ONE guy who was put in jail for it! I promise! I just, um, don't have a link, or um, a name...or a date...or the name of the country...or the length of his sentence..."

I didn't name names because I only vaguely remember the story, in passing. However, after a two second google search, I pulled up the guy I was thinking about. His name is Zundel and while he is in fact German, he was extradited from Canada to Germany. A simple google search for yourself would easily reveal the truth. Here is a link:
www.newser.com...

What's even more scary, is that while I was looking for this guy, I had to wade through many other stories who met the same tragic fate. So, all in all, it is YOU saying, "b-b-but I didn't think it could ever happen, they promised me it was for my well-being".

Source? There are two men who stand down the street from my hospital at least once a week with signs that decry the "Jewish Conspiracy" and deny the Holocaust. Why aren't they in jail yet, if that's illegal in America, as you've claimed?

Well, just because it is in the law, doesn't mean that they are enforcing it yet (or that they ever will). Look at the Patriot Act and HGTPA, those laws make it possible for government to practically lock anyone up indefinitely for numerous things, yet the government is not acting on them in wide scale yet. The government has used the Patriot Act to lock Americans away without their basic rights, even children though they have not done this on a wide-scale yet. So, arguably, you could say that you know many people who aren't locked away indefinately but that surely doesn't mean that the government can't or won't do it. Any law that gives the government discretion to violate someone's liberty is very bad and history has shown us that sooner or later, they will abuse their power. It was very clear that the ADL was pushing for this Hate Crimes law. I will comb over it a little later today, when I have more time, to start posting the relevant parts.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I think you must be refering to this case:

German improsoned for holocaust denial

In which case, what you have stated is a serious over simplification of the case. The guy was arrested for hate crimes for disseminating by print, documents and websites that the holocaust NEVER happened repeatedly and in an agressive campaign. He was even kicked out of Canada for non constitutional actvities. His lawyer was also arrested for also being a proponent of these views, which go against well documented facts.

This is no different to a muslim handing out pro-jihad leaflets. He would also get arrested for hate crimes.

It is very different to what the OP stated, where people (as if it was a common occurrence) were being locked up just for making irronious statements or for having misguided views on the seriousness of the holocaust.

Being a holocaust denier is one thing, but trying to push those beliefs onto others, in opposition to documented evidence and trying to convince others that the jews are lying, simply because they are jews is illegal, as well it should be.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Just look at your source. Of course that website is going to paint this guy in the worst light possible as it is an admittedly Jewish media outlet. The cold hard fact of the matter is that he spent five years in Jail for denying the Holocaust. Nothing more. All this guy did, was question how many Jews actually died at the hands of the Nazis, as any intelligent person would do. This guy was not convicted of advocating violence as a Muslim promoting Jihad would be doing. Don't try and skew or distort the facts. The point is that it is illegal to deny the Holocaust in many European countries, including Germany and people do go to prison for doing it, PERIOD.

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So you want to hear the evidence but not about the dancing Israelis or the Israeli moving company because you think that's rubbish. So therefore your mind is only partially open because you've already decided to ignore certain evidence. I think I'm wasting my time with you but for the benefit of others who ARE open-minded, I'll list the main things that clearly point in Israel's direction, not including all of the other highly suspicious facts which, taken together, are pretty damning but taken individually, could be 'explained' away as coincidence. So the main facts that clinched it for me are:

1)The civilian pentagon controller who was in charge of the pentagon's spending during the time when Rumsfeld admitted to Congress that they couldn't account for $2.3 Trillion (with a T), is jewish and he, prior to becoming the military's controller, was head of a company that developed technology to remote control airplaines.

2) The day after Congress told Rumsfeld to 'find out where the $2.3 trillion went', was September 11, 2001 and the part of the Pentagon that was destroyed just happened to include the section being used by the civilian financial analysts who were supposed to track down the missing funds.

3) On 9/11 a van containing Israelis was stopped and sniffer dogs detected traces of explosives.

4) The 100+ Israelis, who had been arrested before and after 9/11 on spying charges were summarily released on orders of Michael Chertoff, who has dual US-Israeli citizenship. He later became head of Homeland Security.

5) An Israeli company incurred a substantial financial penalty by suddenly moving out of the WTC 2 weeks before 9/11.

6) After Bush left the school in Florida, the Secret Service got a anonymous threat over their own secured communications channels(ie. encrypted supposedly secure channels) that 'Angel is next'. Angel was that day's codeword for Air Force One. Because it came over encrypted secure communications channels, the SS were convinced that none of the Executive Branch or Military's communications were secure anymore including channels used for issuing nuclear launch codes and that's why Bush flew first to Offut Air Force Base , home of Strategic Command so that he could personally countermand any bogus nuclear launch orders. The communications software used by the SS and the military were developed by several Israeli companies.

7) The PNAC document, that called for a new 'Pearl Harbor', was written by a group of neo-cons, most of whom are jewish and may have dual US-Israeli citizenship.

These are just the clinchers for me. There are a whole host of other more circumstantial facts that point in the same direction.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

No, this is not ALL he did. He was arrested numerous times in Canada and also in the US.

He was finally arrested in Germany for inciting racial hatred, which goes way beyond the pale for simply deying the holocaust.

Ernst Zundel - Wiki

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by biochemky

Great story, every newspaper in the world should print this on the front page. I shall respond to a few points you made in the post....

Duff confirmed Dr. Sabrosky’s assertion of 03-11-10 that it was Israel who pulled off the 9/11 attacks.

I am real happy that people are finally laying this fiasco at the doorstep of the guilty parties, someone should suffer over the senseless deaths of so many.

Duff also informed the listening audience that today in European nations if someone in conversation mistakes how many Jews died in the Holocaust (you say 5,999,999 died instead of 6,000,000) they are charged with being an anti-semitic Holocaust denier and they are sent to prison for 5 years. This occurs whether the charge is true or not. If you try and fight the charge of anti-semitism, you go to prison for 10 years instead and your lawyer goes to prison with you.

This I did not know, and I am quite astounded at it. People in America complain a lot, but we can at least call things like we see them and not go to prison for it. I too have been labelled
anti-semitic for my views that America should not blindly support Israel, and anti-Christian for my views on organized religion, especially Christianity. This does no matter to me, names are just labels, and once the label is applied, the people see only the label, and not to real person underneath. I am quite studied on the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence force, these guys have their fingers in everything these days, even American intelligence circles.

It is my belief that U.S. contractors and others are heavily involved in drug processing in Afghanistan. The U.S. benefits from the sale of drugs that stem from poppy crops grown within Afghanistan, the money is used for Black Projects. According to my friends, these drugs are now able to be manufactured within Afghanistan rather than having to have the raw materials taken out of the country first. The war is being fought ineffectively because once the war stops, billions of dollars of heroin money go away. Americans who see all of the massive drug dealing (with US contractors and India heavily involved) are told not to discuss the involvement of the U.S. in the drug business in Afghanistan.

This was first brought to my attention by two friends who served there. They told me of having to guard the poppy fields against the Taliban burning them down. The drug trade by the Mossad and the Central Intelligence Agency is further bolstered by things like this:

AMERICAN TROOPS NOT TO DISTURB POPPY CROP

CIA Plane Crashes in Mexico - A Story With a Twist in the Tale

CIA Plane Crashes in Yucatan Carrying 3.2 Tons of Cocaine

Fifty Years of CIA Drug Trafficking

Drug War Outrage

The amount of evidence proving that the CIA is running drugs is overwhelming

9-11, Mossad, the CIA and "False Flag Operations"

CIA death squads 'copied Mossad'

By this one can clearly see what the American and Israeli intelligence forces have been up to for the past 20 years or so, perhaps even longer. Black Projects used to take up one third of the GNP, but of late the GNP has fallen on hard times, so, the money has to come from some other source. I submit that the CIA and Mossad and in bed together, and are planning further false flag operations, to further Israeli claims on Palestinian lands. I am happy that relations between the US and Israel are cooled off, and CNN said yesterday. The American people have been supporting the Israeli war efforts for a very long time, and it is time to stop it. Why not arm the Palestinians, and let them fight it out, winner take all?

The whole American Nation needs to see the truth of the matter. The whole Nation needs to organize on a grass roots level, to rise up in demonstrations of “we know what you are up to and we refuse to let you do it!” which insists as an entire population, that:
The government of traitors step down, that the middle-class-euthanasia-economic policies be themselves terminated and replaced with social credit, wealth restitution, an end to economics written by the minions of Zionist global finance.

It may be the only thing that will save us.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ridhya repeats himself: revealing Israel did it has been the plaaan aallll aloonnnggg.... but no one listens and is suprised when more and more evidence shows up...

Its been the plan to have the world unite against Israel, Israel is the fall guy, the one they propped up DELIBERATELY to fall, because then when its revealed 'Jews' were behind 9-11 and Liberty and such, everyone will slaughter them (Zechariah) and then breathe a sigh of relief... whats that perfect timing for? Whoever speaks out against the 'new evil' will be followed, basically worshipped, they will instill fascists states decrying that now that evils been eradicated, we set up a new system, a better and perfect one, Orwellian and Aldous Huxley-ian in nature...

It sounds like crazy bible bull#, but its true, this is the plan, and you're all going along with it, the EXACT SAME as after 9-11, they rallied us against Muslims, next stop Jews. Its the same exact trap everyone said they've wised up to!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

His "inciting racial hatred" was actually for denying the Holocaust. Sure he committed other crimes, such as immigration violations but he actually did separate time for that. That is, in addition to the five years served from his charges relating to his denial of the Holocaust. The main point here, is that it IS illegal in many industrialized NATO countries and these "crimes" do bring lengthy prison sentences. If you do go to one of these countries such as Germany and deny the Holocaust, praise Hitler or the Nazi Party and/or offend a Jew in any way, you can and most likely will pay a very hefty price, even if you do not incite any kind of violence, make any threats and are just exercising your supposed free speech. As I've said before, your "free speech" is not longer free when it criticizes Israel or its policies or Zionism and its agenda.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Beancounter72

Oh, there's positive communications at it's best. (snic)

When you can't argue a position just say the other guy won't listen and walk away. Way to display some credibility. "Wah! the other guy won't listen!" How childish.

When you don't want to answer his questions don't, but don't blame it on him.
Either admit you don't have the answer or concede the point.

Beancounter72, you make a poor debater.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by palg1]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have gone through a few of the website advocating Mr. Gordon Duff's positions on everything. Sounds to me like the guy is just a little loopy.
He never gives actual quotes or direct references he makes reference to Israel's responsibility for the US liberty incident and makes it sound like "they did this so they are capable of and did do the 9/11 thing". His proof lies in references to conversations made by other peoples on talk radio.

"Gordon Duff, Senior Editor of Veteranstoday.com, confirms the assertion made on the same radio program one week ago (3-15-10) by Marine veteran and graduate and former Director of Studies of the Strategic Studies Institute at the at the Army War College in Carlisle, PA. Alan Sabrosky, Ph.D., that it was the Israeli who did 9/11."

Duff put his confirmation this way, “I can tell you that I have heard the same thing from the directors of national intelligence agencies who’ve told me this in confidence..." Therefore it must be true because he could name them. Wait..."I won’t say who they are, but I’ve been assured that they know and they can prove that Israel did it [9/11]".

But there's no sense naming names because.... "But of course what do you do when we can have this discussion about the Main Stream Media or Zionism…you know I mean uh when fact has to be certified by a news media that is owned or controlled by people who work directly for the Israeli government inside the U.S. then there will be no truth.” But we're not part of the mainstream media....?

How can you take anything he says seriously. To me the entire article sounds like a rant made by a bitter ex soldier who didn't like the way he was treat upon release. Trust me I am an ex-soldier who had fit into that category, but I grew up and got over it.

I sure hope he did a better job helping those vets than he is doing trying to convince me.

As for his stance on the Jewish question. For someone to claim he isn't an antisemitic he sure has a backhanded way of showing it. Just read a few of his articles.

All in all, his objectivity just isn't convincing.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh! Just read another one of this guys articles "CANADA’S SECRET TRIAL “WHO IS ERNST ZUNDEL?”. He compares Canada to Nazi Germany because it deported Mr. Zundel for denying the holocaust while completely ignoring the fact that Ernst also advocated "active" anti-sematism. What an ignoramus!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beancounter72
reply to post by Alfie1

So you want to hear the evidence but not about the dancing Israelis or the Israeli moving company because you think that's rubbish. So therefore your mind is only partially open because you've already decided to ignore certain evidence. I think I'm wasting my time with you but for the benefit of others who ARE open-minded, I'll list the main things that clearly point in Israel's direction, not including all of the other highly suspicious facts which, taken together, are pretty damning but taken individually, could be 'explained' away as coincidence. So the main facts that clinched it for me are:

1)The civilian pentagon controller who was in charge of the pentagon's spending during the time when Rumsfeld admitted to Congress that they couldn't account for $2.3 Trillion (with a T), is jewish and he, prior to becoming the military's controller, was head of a company that developed technology to remote control airplaines.

2) The day after Congress told Rumsfeld to 'find out where the $2.3 trillion went', was September 11, 2001 and the part of the Pentagon that was destroyed just happened to include the section being used by the civilian financial analysts who were supposed to track down the missing funds.

3) On 9/11 a van containing Israelis was stopped and sniffer dogs detected traces of explosives.

4) The 100+ Israelis, who had been arrested before and after 9/11 on spying charges were summarily released on orders of Michael Chertoff, who has dual US-Israeli citizenship. He later became head of Homeland Security.

5) An Israeli company incurred a substantial financial penalty by suddenly moving out of the WTC 2 weeks before 9/11.

6) After Bush left the school in Florida, the Secret Service got a anonymous threat over their own secured communications channels(ie. encrypted supposedly secure channels) that 'Angel is next'. Angel was that day's codeword for Air Force One. Because it came over encrypted secure communications channels, the SS were convinced that none of the Executive Branch or Military's communications were secure anymore including channels used for issuing nuclear launch codes and that's why Bush flew first to Offut Air Force Base , home of Strategic Command so that he could personally countermand any bogus nuclear launch orders. The communications software used by the SS and the military were developed by several Israeli companies.

7) The PNAC document, that called for a new 'Pearl Harbor', was written by a group of neo-cons, most of whom are jewish and may have dual US-Israeli citizenship.

These are just the clinchers for me. There are a whole host of other more circumstantial facts that point in the same direction.

Thank you for responding but your points do nothing to convince me of Israel's complicity in 9/11.

1) The 2.3 trillion dollars represents the total defence budget over several years. That figure was being bandied about as not properly accounted for before GWB, Cheney, Rumsfeld came into office. Neither Rumsfeld nor his officials ( jewish or not ) were responsible for it which is why Rumsfeld was happy to raise the issue. Hadn't happened on his watch. How is Israel implicated here ?

2) Congress didn't tell Rumsfeld to find the 2.3 trillion dollars on 9/10/01. He announced it freely at a press conference that day and his point was that he was complaining about the out of date and inefficient accounting systems that had produced it. The idea that all evidence of the unaccounted for funds was wiped out on 9/11 is just a silly bit of truther nonsense but, again, how does this prove Irael was involved ?

3) This was a false story, one of many that day, no explosives were detected.

4)Perhaps you could provide me with a source for the 100 + Israelis arrested and released on spying charges ?

5) If you are referring to Zim Shipping their move had been in the pipeline for about 2 years. However, on 9/11 they still had employees at the WTC and much important computer information was lost so that was pretty sloppy. Here is a bit of info.
www.911myths.com...

6) You are going to have to substantiate all that for me. Are you saying that all military and ss communications in the US are at the mercy of Israel ? Why would anyone "threaten" Air Force 1 ?

7) The PANC document does not call for a new Pearl Harbour. How does the fact that some people with jewish names were involved in producing it prove Israel's complicity in 9/11.

If these are your best clinchers I dread to think what your more circumstantial stuff is like.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
OK, I got up to here:

Duff also informed the listening audience that today in European nations if someone in conversation mistakes how many Jews died in the Holocaust (you say 5,999,999 died instead of 6,000,000) they are charged with being an anti-semitic Holocaust denier and they are sent to prison for 5 years. This occurs whether the charge is true or not. If you try and fight the charge of anti-semitism, you go to prison for 10 years instead and your lawyer goes to prison with you.

I've never heard so much BS in all my life. I'm European and we have a little thing called freedom of speech. It's written into the European human rights act. If I want to deny the holocaust (which I wouldn't BTW) I have every right to.

Thinking that you would be sent to jail for mis-quoting the number of people who died is the most rediculous thing I've read in a long time and simply discredits the rest of the article. Also, why the hell would a lawyer be sent to jail for doing his job and defending his client? What the hell type of draconian society do you think we have here in Europe?

It did sound odd, so I looked it up. Yes; it is in fact illegal to deny the holocaust in Germany and several other countries. Although, it's one to three years imprisonment, not the five that was stating earlier, and you will get a trial.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

The same dual citizenship dudes who put us into this most recent war are the same ones who don't fight them.
Is that simple enough?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Duff is a former UN diplomat who is now a spook. His day job is editor at VeteranNews.com, but he is primarily employed as a political and economic advisor TO OTHER NATIONS which gives him cover to travel internationally OFTEN and to many places.

MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES that he works with/for on a regular basis (that he was unwilling to name for obvious reasons) have confirmed that their organizations have proof that Israel pulled off 9/11.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

There's only one problem, now that we (the American people) finally know WHAT is going on, we figure out that Obama is 1/4 Jewish HIMSELF and a staunch Zionist HIMSELF and entrenched in doing the bidding of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and THAT agenda is calling for the surrender of the U.S. homeland to the Israelis who are already an occupying force in the President's cabinet and much of Congress and ALL major media outlets (TV and newspapers), an aim that is in the process of being realized via forced socioeconomic collapse of the American empire.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by biochemky
reply to post by mrwiffler

It would have helped if three of the five "dancing Israelis" hadn't been interviewed on Israeli TV and when asked if they had anything to do with pulling off the 9/11 attacks, one of the three answered, "No we just there to document the event."

That video is available on YouTube.

It would have helped if two very credible Jewish sources hadn't implicated Israel.

If Israeli did perpetrate the 9/11 terrorist attacks with or without help from the U.S. government (and they also were involved), am I anti-semitic to discuss the role that Israel played?

No.

I am simply thorough and fair.

Just because 5 people were dancing around when this happened and they were Israeli doesn't mean that Israel did this. There were all kinds of people all over the world dancing during 9-11. And the fact that one of them said they were here to document it means squat.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Just because 5 people were dancing around when this happened and they were Israeli doesn't mean that Israel did this. There were all kinds of people all over the world dancing during 9-11. And the fact that one of them said they were here to document it means squat.

D-E-N-I-A-L

May not prove "squat" but it IS highly suspicious.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by largo
reply to post by biochemky

The Zionists function below our radar but the principle intelligence and assassination squad is readily named Mossad. Named after a group of Jews who chose to jump off a butte en masse, every man, woman and child mashed on the rocks below so that they wouldn't have to listen to the Romans. These are the people who believe they have been chosen by god to be ascendant over all others. People whose bible teachings demonstrate repeatedly they have no problem in performing genocidal slayings.

These are folks who will slaughter for politics. They are avowed terrorists who will perform any action to get their way. They are combat trained and experienced. They have access to our munition stores. They have been caught spying on us. They lobby incessantly and have been pumped up on U.S. funds from this government and their adherents here.

Screw 'em.

Just a little nit pick here:

"Mossad" is the Hebrew word for institute or institution.

I think you were confusing it with Masada - Which is a place, not the group of Jews (Which were called the Sicarii btw - an extremist splinter group of the Jewish Zealots, who attempted to expel the Romans and their partisans from Judea.)
And they didn't jump off of the plateau either:

"Because Judaism strongly discourages suicide, Josephus reported that the defenders had drawn lots and killed each other in turn, down to the last man, who would be the only one to actually take his own life. "

for more info:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

DENIAL??? LOL dude there were people dancing and acting suspicious all over the world. Most of whom are Middle Eastern, so should we make up some fake evidence and say hey the whole Middle East ganged up on us and did 9-11. Seriously there is NO proof of this other than some dudes word on it. Where is the proof, ohh yea there is none.....
We are allies with Israel, they train with us, they buy our weapons, we give them weapons, and we also are selling them brand new aircraft like the F35....... We gave them aid in anything and everything up untill not too long ago when they used WP and it got traced back to the US. So we suspended aid to them. Now if you think OUR government knows that Israel did 9-11 then why the hell are we still supplying them?? Why are we jointly creating new weaponry together?? Why are we training with them?? I am in the Military and have seen this FIRST hand... You say DENIAL I say people believe anything that is made up and brought into the light even if there is NO concrete evidence to support their claims.

I'm going to start a conspiracy, I saw mexicans dancing in the street in Dallas, Texas when 9-11 happened so they must have done it. I also heard from a US government official (can't tell you who because he doesn't want to come into the light) say that the Military knows it was the Mexicans.....
Too many people are feeding crap to society and making up lies to gain some spotlight attention, including some people on this website. (and I'm not talking to anyone directly, I know that you found this stuff and it may or may not be your own beliefs) I'm talking to the creators of this junk....

You say I'm in DENIAL I say you need to get real. Look at the evidence to suggest that it isn't true as well. Don't make assumtions on just the evidence at hand. And yes I have read 2 threads on this website and many other websites saying Israel did 9-11 and there is not a single ounce of proof. All they have are some "claims" if you can even call it that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join