It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global National Intelligence Services Confirm Israel Did 9/11 Says Gordon Duff, Former UN Diplomat a

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

They were stealing nuclear secrets. Precisely how was that helping them to determine if BushII was ready to harm them?

As to Their Prime Minister doing the Jewish Nazi Jig, (They must be Nazis because we don't like them!), what's new? Anytime that their adherents come across any objections or obstacles, 'It's the Nazis again!'

I admit to having no fondness toward Israel. I have none toward any nation which attacks its allies (USS Liberty) and never back us in a war. How many Jews from Israel died in the Middle East with us.

How many did in Viet Nam. For that matter, how many died from this country? I was talking to a fellow who was the son of a well to do scrap dealer. He told me that in North Jersey during the VN conflict (love that word) he and all of his friends went to a psychiatrist from their temple and were declared incapable of dealing with the military. Neat! He was apologizing to me because he knew I was a vet and he was just going with the cultural pack.

I have plenty of instances of Jewish prejudice against goyim (love this word too), much of it involving my family. That's all anecdotal and I wouldn't use it to convince anyone of their essential evil. I know plenty of Christian sorts who are as offensive. None of them have told me that they conspired as a group to avoid service in our military, ever.

They have no horse in this race. They are no longer victims and in turn have proven to be the wrong people to wield that whip hand. They are dangerous and wholly unethical. They believe that the ends justify the means and have no honor.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i'm not the biggest fan of israel, but why are we blaming them when our government ALLOWED it to happen

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by biochemky

Duff also informed the listening audience that today in European nations if someone in conversation mistakes how many Jews died in the Holocaust (you say 5,999,999 died instead of 6,000,000) they are charged with being an anti-semitic Holocaust denier and they are sent to prison for 5 years. This occurs whether the charge is true or not. If you try and fight the charge of anti-semitism, you go to prison for 10 years instead and your lawyer goes to prison with you.

Absolutely false. There are anti-semitic, anti-zionist, and white supremacist groups all over Europe in nearly every EU nation, and most, just like in America, are given free speech rights except in cases of violent threats.

If your "source" can't even get this one, simple fact correct, what makes you believe anything else he says?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by largo

Why should the US be the only one with nuclear capabilites?

Why would Israel help US fight in a war that is complete and utter BS in Iraq?

Why would Israel help with Vietnam when, once again, it was complete and utter BS? I stopped reading your post after those three points.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Questioning events of history is not racism or anti-semitic or anti-anything.

It's called the search for Truth.

If people don't question, then they would officially be useless beings without brains, and incapable of thinking.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
good stuff im glad theres more than 1 post floating on this now, the videos of the interview on my channel are close to 35,000 now this is most important information i believe

POWER TO THE PEOPLE LONG LIVE FREEDOM IN THE USA

and long live ATS

[edit on 25-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The Israelis are not Semitic. They are of European and American and German and Russian descent. The Arabs however are Semitic.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Did you read the whole interview? It clearly said religious Jews are not involved, but a certain element that has large control over governing affairs in Israel.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Questioning events of history is not racism or anti-semitic or anti-anything.

It's called the search for Truth.

If people don't question, then they would officially be useless beings without brains, and incapable of thinking.

You don't think that anti-semitic and white supremacist groups question the Holocaust? Methinks you've never even been to Europe, if you think that questioning the event lands you in jail.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So you mean the US are little angels fooled by evil Israeli devils ? come on, OP, get some perspective. There is a hardcore christian lobby in the Congress that has the exact same "influence" on world affairs than the extremist jews who account for most part of current Israeli government. The day they can afford killing the world's economy , they will wipe every single threat off the map using religious quotes as pretenses for exterminating billions of people.
ever thought of that?
no, you came up first with the crazy idea dude !

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Beancounter72
reply to post by Alfie1

Why bother? You're obviously not prepared to consider any kind of evidence with an open mind. The evidence is there in a dozen other ATS threads about Israeli companies involved with 9/11, Henry Silverstein's involvement, Israeli companies involved with US military communications software, Israeli spying before, during and after 9/11, dual US-Israeli citizens in key US positions to cover up the crime afterwards, the dancing Israelis, the Israeli moving company warning, and on and on it goes. If you can't see the evidence then you're either not looking very hard or you refuse to see what's right in front of your face.

OK, will you please be specific, names, places, times, so I can look into it. Don't bother with the "dancing Israelis and the Israeli moving co" rubbish, I am not 6.

Dominic Suter, of Urban Moving Systems. Allegedly permanently fled when the FBI asked 9/11 related questions. Why did he flee? It is suspicious.

As for the "happy" Israelis, why did one of them say "Our purpose was to document the event." as one of them stated on a TV show?

Larry Silverstein collected billions as a result of the attack. Both him and Lisa Silverstein are rumored to have been warned not to go to work at the WTC on 9/11... a warning they both heeded. Larry Silverstein was said to attend the "Windows to The World" restaurant every morning but skipped that on 9/11.

What I'm most suspicious about was how Jeb Bush was in charge of WTC security on 9/11. My best guess is that the event was planned by Skull and Bones but executed by Mossad due to their "expertise" in false flag attacks.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by biochemky

Duff also informed the listening audience that today in European nations if someone in conversation mistakes how many Jews died in the Holocaust (you say 5,999,999 died instead of 6,000,000) they are charged with being an anti-semitic Holocaust denier and they are sent to prison for 5 years. This occurs whether the charge is true or not. If you try and fight the charge of anti-semitism, you go to prison for 10 years instead and your lawyer goes to prison with you.

Absolutely false. There are anti-semitic, anti-zionist, and white supremacist groups all over Europe in nearly every EU nation, and most, just like in America, are given free speech rights except in cases of violent threats.

If your "source" can't even get this one, simple fact correct, what makes you believe anything else he says?

You are obviously wrong. In many European countries, it is illegal to deny the Holocaust or marginalize it in any way. In fact, there is a famous case of an American or Canadian (I forget) who spent several years, if not more, in prison because he claimed that there wasn't any way that 6,000,000 Jews lost their life due to the Nazis. Also, here in America they just passed the Federal Hate Crime law which basically makes it illegal to question Israeli policies (some circumstances). Your freedom of speech stops at their freedom of plunder. You must be disillusioned if you think that we are still protected by our Bill of Rights. Haven't you realized by now, Israel's well-being is far more important than any American citizen (peasant). Make no doubt about it, you have no free speech when that speech may shed light on the truths of Israel.

Here in the US, our First Amendment has already been subverted since we don't really have a free press, nor can we peacefully assemble, without getting prior permission from the very people we want to assemble to protest against. Even if they do grant us this permission, it is now more often that they have "protest-zones" set-up out of eye-sight and ear-shot from those we are protesting against. I don't think any intelligent person can claim with a straight face that our Constitution, including the Bill of Rights, is still protecting us. We happily gave those liberties up when we became so scared at whatever government was frightening us with at any particular moment.

I am Jewish as is my son and yet I still get called an anti-semite when speaking out against the atrocities of Israel or the Zionist movement. It's kind of ironic because not only am I Jewish, but I'm also sticking up for the real semites, the Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Source? There are two men who stand down the street from my hospital at least once a week with signs that decry the "Jewish Conspiracy" and deny the Holocaust. Why aren't they in jail yet, if that's illegal in America, as you've claimed?

Also, growing up between America, France, and Russia, I've seen and heard MANY groups who have denied the Holocaust, as Europe still has many, many anti-semitic groups and Neo-Nazi groups, yet I have never seen stories of anyone being arrested unless they assaulted someone. All I've seen are people like you saying, "Well, b-b-but, there's was that ONE guy who was put in jail for it! I promise! I just, um, don't have a link, or um, a name...or a date...or the name of the country...or the length of his sentence..."

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Source please, I just looked it up, and it is about gay bashing, and was named so, after a gay teenager was kidnapped and beaten, and ultimately died as a result of the beating.

Please show me the section in the bill that states, it's illegal to question Israell. Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Racist people and truly anti-semitic people would straight up not give a damn about the Holocaust let alone question it.

It's the people that actually have an independent brain of their own that decide to question events of history.

Such as:

Was Hitler really funded by the bankers who also funded America and England?

Was Dresden really bombed just to get rid of the U.S. exces bombs? (60,000 people were killed)

Was Japan bombed with 2 nuclear weapons, so that the Government could test out new weapons?

These are very important questions as well as was there really 6 million people who died in the Holocaust?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i totally agree it was a holocaust that was caused by isreal once again why dont we jus blow these places off the map

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
OK, I got up to here:

I've never heard so much BS in all my life. I'm European and we have a little thing called freedom of speech. It's written into the European human rights act. If I want to deny the holocaust (which I wouldn't BTW) I have every right to.

Thinking that you would be sent to jail for mis-quoting the number of people who died is the most rediculous thing I've read in a long time and simply discredits the rest of the article. Also, why the hell would a lawyer be sent to jail for doing his job and defending his client? What the hell type of draconian society do you think we have here in Europe?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Beancounter72

Let's not overlook the Mossad agent, posing as an Israeli diplomat, being expelled just a day or two ago from Great Britain, for obtaining fake British passports, to enable a Mossad assassination team to travel to Dubai in order to murder an Hamas commander (although the BBC reported him, not as an 'commander', but a terrorist)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Well...it IS ridiculous isn't it, but true nonetheless i'm afraid.

There are people serving real time in German prisons as we speak for
voicing their opinion's that either the holocaust didn't happen as was portrayed, Iow, it was internment, rather than genocide (their view), or else it was a complete propaganda driven fabrication to facilitate the formation of Israel (again, their view).

Even if you go on record as saying similar things in whatever country you reside in, if you subsequently travel to Germany, even years later, you will be arrested and charged with the crime of 'Holocaust denier', or essentially arrested, tried (ha!) and imprisoned for disagreeing with the German government!

This is a fact, not a conspiracy theory.

There is no freedom of speech it seems. Even on questioning the official version of historical events over 60 years old.

The world is suffering from a form of collective mental illness, and unfortunately it's going to take some rather unpleasant shock treatment to make it better i'm afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join