america is done for, posting from bunker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hilarious.. ABSOLUTELY.

What makes this even ten times more funny is seeing the responses of people thinking you may possibly be serious.

tx for the poignant humor.

SERIOUSLY.. some of you have to ask SERIOUSLY?

b

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
This is the funniest thread I've seen on ATS in months!

I now go to star everyone, except the bloody idiots who believe this to be in any way serious. :shk:

BTW, they eventually captured me... I AM FINE... THEY ARE TREATING ME WELL... I AM NOT BEING COERCED INTO SAYING THIS...

AY - Making jokes about kill your own children, - is that okey?! NO.

So I see 2 Options.

Sick Person
Sick Humor

Sick anyway

link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
ok, even if this is an elaborate hoax or fact, we have someone saying he is going to gas him, his wife, his kids and his mum over something that aint even happening.

admins!! get on it plz, if its a hoax ban the dude forever!

his ip needs to be traced down to see where its coming from!

Really? I would think this guy would be right up your alley. Homicidal? Suicidal, Genocidal...he covered all the bases. lol
boaby_phet
Homicidal,suicidal,genocidal
Death Defying!

link   
reply to post by nik1halo

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

www.thisislondon.co.uk

A father-of-two hanged himself live over the internet in Britain's first 'cyber suicide'.

Kevin Whitrick, 42, took his life after being goaded by dozens of chatroom users from across the world who initially believed he was play acting.

But as they watched in horror, Mr Whitrick climbed onto a chair, smashed through a ceiling and then hanged himself with a piece of rope.

dude, after reading about stuff like this, i dont know how anyone couldnt take things like this as slighly possibly serious!!!!!!!!

ill be responsible and think maybe someone could get harmmed, you continuing with your goading and ect ...

frankly, i hope is IS a hoax, as it sounds very ominous if it aint!

cherryontop - lol, random, he is only homicidal and suicidal , i think genocide is impossible when you think everything is destroyed anyway.
(btw, thats a dedication to sabu the homicidal,suicidal, genocidal bit)

[edit on 24-3-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
THe reactions of all the people here are more funniest and stupiest than OP's. Thats a real shame but you are all prooving here that you are not on ats to seek any truth but to seek entertainment. You are a shame ****.

I didn't get the memo....you can't do both? Please, I am "more stupid" not stupiest.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
yeah your right your not much of a survivalist you only have stuff to last six months until a new governemtn ids formed out of a fallin country?? it would never happen that quick, and if your mother is having health issues and you kidnapped her against her on will, i think you need some help so hopefully this story your telling isnt true, but i live in america and its not breakingaport or any of that currently besides all the bad stuff that already goes on but we arent being invaded by the russians or Chinese, though i do believe all the mexican immigrates in the hundreds of thousands dies have something to do with a future invasion possibly supported by the chinese or russians anyway interesting read alittle but just get outside and enjoy the beaty of life instead of living in fear, if you die well its goin to happen sometime its better to liveand enjoy life instead of cowering and fearing everything it makes to world seem ugly, but the good and the bad its all beautiful its the experince of life that is amazing

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
well, you are well prepared and will be fine....except....you will need to pay your health insurance or be fined monthly.
From the count of dependants it sounds like you will need about 2500 usd a month in fines if you don't keep up on the payments.
Don't worry they are training 50,000 irs agents and equipping them with shotguns so they will be safe in the wilderness when paying you a visit to help you out. A lot of appliances have gps capabilities as well as phones and ogf course inet will help them find you so no need to worry about how you can accomodate them in coming to your home to service your needs.
It must feel great to get off the grid, I envy you. Just make sure you pay your health insurance

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Don´t spread word of your bunker(s).

Your enemies might consider their existence a preparation for war.

While neutral Switzerland and Sweden, both their populations having
almost 100% access to an atomic shelter within their homes, have gone
unsuspected by the Warsaw Pact of preparing a war, Germany had to
stop its program of subsidizing shelters in German homes years ago.

Those shelters can be and are being used nowadays as storage place
for food and wines or against possible fallouts from reactor accidents.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

To the OP, this absolutely hillarious! Thanks, I'm sitting at work and laughing. Way to diffuse all the doomsday posts =)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The funniest part is that some people may actually be stupid enough to react this way. I really could see some freaking, maybe not to the extent of the fine OP, but enough for a face palm.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

I think you went down in that bunker a little to soon bud.

I bet you 1,000,000 dollars you'll know 3 days in advanced that you need to get to the bunker

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not yet buddy, not yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
incidently, wouldn't it be interesting of indeed there was a fractured reality...like the multi-time line that sort of crossed over...two worlds crossing the line over a single thread on the internet and we are hearing of a person literally experiencing a alternate America under siege..

I wonder if that is even theoretically possible.

You just spawned a huge theory in my brain. If time travel and/or dimensional travel was possible, we would certainly see signs of it in the internet. I need to explore this theory more, and I will write a thread on it...

Edit:
Oh and on topic, it is obviously satirical in nature. The OP's tone is obviously tongue in cheek aimed at the crazies who frequent this site

Well done

[edit on 24-3-2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So some of you find it funny that members are concerned this might actually be a sick man intent on killing himself and his family? I wonder what is wrong with you?

This is not funny. This is not just funny satire. This is sick.

I am assuming the OP is just trying to make a point, and in his own twisted way making fun of those that might truely think this way. Ummm.....guess what, it IS NOT FUNNY.

Your first thread, while I found no humor in it, I could let it go and let the people have thier fun. Whatever. Your second post however goes WAY too far. There is nothing funny about killing your famly and the only point that you are making is that you either have absolutely no sense of boundaries, or you are one sick person who needs to be detained. Quickly.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sounds like a good excuse to not have to go to work to me. And when your your aged and ailing mother takes a turn for the worse...god forbid, you're going to feel terrible when you realize that the doctors, nurses, hospitals and clinics have been treating the sick the whole time you've been eating MRE's. Oh and dragging her out of her home in the state she is in - in my opinion - is tantamount to abuse. Alzheimer's patients need to be surrounded by the familiar and you've taken all that away from her. How sad for her and for you.

Yeah, I said it,
Wiki

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey thread starter, are you ok?

Rather than to presume you are joking that may lead to unfortunate circumstances should you be serious, I will reply in a serious fashion to you. Better me, an insignificant person here be taken for a ride, than to regret later for not extending a hand to a fellow human in confusion.

No bombs, no mass panic, no mass rioting, not even a brick thrown anymore than just a few thrown the other day. No Gestapo type military guys on the streets. No FEMA trucks, no helicopters buzzing in the air. No declaration of martial law.

The international stock markets continued on. There is buying and selling in the streets. Ships are loading cargoes and had sailed away, as other ships move in, to unload goods and not nukes.

As you are on an internet connection, you may presume that TPTB are meddling with information and not reflecting true connections on your line. But that is not possible, as there is no way they can hide every single site you click on or do up another fake site, for there are billions of websites out there.

And after I had written all these, you don’t have to believe me. Just do these:-

I am sure you have a gas mask in your bunker, and a hazmat suit. I am only not sure if your bunker is contamination proof, that is, if outside air can enter in untreated. If it is, then keep your family within another sealed section, then put on your suit and mask, slowly creep out of your bunker and take a look.

If everything is normal, traffic is still out, people walking around without any hazmat suits or masks, then just walk to your neighbor’s house and check with him on what’s been happening for the past few hours.

Should the answer be to your liking, then please get your family out of the shelter. Armageddon didn’t happen. Save that bunker for another day. And talk to more people. It will help clarify issues bothering your mind.

Good luck and cheers! :-)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Don't worry ATS, we have plenty of bunkers here in Iraq, although they are in crappy condition from past conflicts a little pick-me up should spruce up the place. Also you might want to bring you tin foil hats because the whole place is being watched from above.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So to all you people 'playing along' and encouraging this person, how about you read their very first intro thread to ATS, HERE, and then tell me you still believe that this is all fake enough to KEEP encouraging it.

If you do, than there is something wrong with YOU!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by westcoast]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
THe reactions of all the people here are more funniest and stupiest than OP's. Thats a real shame but you are all prooving here that you are not on ats to seek any truth but to seek entertainment. You are a shame ****.

Forgive us, oh seeker of truth.
We did not realize YOU are the arbiter and judge of motives here on ATS.
Forgive us that we can laugh and enjoy life without constant fear.
Please use your position in The Thought Police only for good, and not for evil.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I saw mention of a second post, so I found it on page 3.

Okay so he pushes the boundaries of his sense of humor by joking about killing his family...

... So?

I'm not saying for certain, but I doubt he even has a family as mentioned (wife & children). By the way he types, it sounds to me like he is a young single adult.

I know there have been instances of "humor" turned serious disaster (the UK online suicide), but honestly, I doubt this is such a case. People have every right and reason to be upset by this if it is real, but do you honestly think he is serious?? I mean... come on.

Drinks on me if I have to eat my words (doubt it).

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join