It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dingell Says ObamaCare Will Eventually ‘Control the People’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I am sure it was just a slip of the tongue,

Surely he didn't mean it the way it sounded,

www.breitbart.tv...

"It takes time to put the legislation together to control the people."

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

He got it wrong, Obama is not going to "control the people" but big private insurance companies will.

Obama is going to be out and gone along with the majority congress by next elections.

But then again do you think that the Republics will repeal the health care bill?.

No a fat chance. . .

[edit on 24-3-2010 by asala]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If you really, REALLY listen to these folks, there is so much truth hidden in their statements. From Pelosi stating that you have to pass the bill to know what's in it to this... They are slipping up. That being said, I'm disappointed at the number of people who are not picking up on the message and are caught up in the talking points.

Of course, this is nothing more than a MASSIVE tax and control initiative. As is public education, cap and trade and immigration reform (Note the National ID requirement has been resurrected). I continue to pray that more people will begin to wake up!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I understand both of your takes on the situation, mean while our state is laying off teachers, firemen and as of today 650 state troopers, we are already bankrupt, here in Illinois, the most democratic and corrupt state in the union, the state that spawned the Obama, and taught him everything he knows.

[edit on 083131p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The Republicans -- or anyone from any party in 2012 -- couldn't repeal the healthcare bill. Why do you think we start paying now? In 2012, to repeal the bill, they would have to say:

OK....I know we took more of your money for the last 2 years, and we put it into a program we are now getting rid of, but don't worry, your money won't go to waste....

See the problem? You don't actually think we would get a refund? That would be a funny thought though.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

OK....I know we took more of your money for the last 2 years, and we put it into a program we are now getting rid of, but don't worry, your money won't go to waste....

That's true,

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

C'mon folks, get on this thread and try and DISPUTE this.

Where are all the peeps saying this bill has nothing to do with TAX and CONTROL?

S&F Stormdancer, I was hoping you would post this.

He blatantly said, THIS IS ABOUT CONTROL ONLY!

Where are the people that are going to say, but you took it out of context.

I say to you, BULL#!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Of course it's to control us. It is likely to give Them more access to our records, and strip us all the more of money (to go into the 500 trillion the Rothchilds have, most likely in the end).

We can get rid of money and all live as richly as we choose (with health the motivating factor in health care, and not profit):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT to add: S&F for sure!

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, his statement is consistent with what I heard last night and will impart to you, although it only amounts to hearsay.

A good friend works at the CDC in Atlanta in capacity that gives him sort of a fly-on-the-wall access to well, everyone and their offices, meetings and conferences. According to him, on Monday - the day after the bill passed - Freidman began an all out assault on tobacco... with the ultimate goal of making it illegal. Odd, considering they do not have jurisdiction of tobacco. Evidently, next on their list will be control over food. There might be something in the bill concerning CDC's powers that we don't know of yet.

Again, it's hearsay, but it's coming from a good friend who has always been honest so take it as you will. Still, it's consistent with Dingle's comment. I've heard of other things that are being dscussed there that have nothing to do with disease but a LOT to do with political agendas and frankly it's amazingly alarming.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

C'mon folks, get on this thread and try and DISPUTE this.

Where are all the peeps saying this bill has nothing to do with TAX and CONTROL?

S&F Stormdancer, I was hoping you would post this.

He blatantly said, THIS IS ABOUT CONTROL ONLY!

Where are the people that are going to say, but you took it out of context.

I say to you, BULL#!

I am glad you noticed endisnighe, my topics always get ignored, I don't think they like me.

It this little thing called "truth."

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

OH, thank you for sharing that, I wouldn't doubt it, sounds about right.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Hon you are not alone, I get no replies when it comes to government issues. I guess people doesn't like to hear about the truth in America.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Of course it's to control us. It is likely to give Them more access to our records, and strip us all the more of money (to go into the 500 trillion the Rothchilds have, most likely in the end).

We can get rid of money and all live as richly as we choose (with health the motivating factor in health care, and not profit):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT to add: S&F for sure!

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Amaterasu]

TY, yes access to our records and so much more, along with the national ID card and some suggest a chip for the health care.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Hon you are not alone, I get no replies when it comes to government issues. I guess people doesn't like to hear about the truth in America.

LOL I know Marg I keep trying though.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
S&F for threads that bring light to these subjects!

(I wasted almost a whole year on another forum trying to get people to see past the "Left vs. the Right" and see what's been going on behind the scenes,but I wasn't very popular!

Anyway,...How is this for an example of "doublespeak"..(Pride and Humility,hand in hand?)

SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI:

"With GREAT PRIDE AND HUMILITY that we undertook this great act of patriotism that occurred on the House floor tonight. It honored the vows of our Founders for us to be a Land of Opportunity, all the way back to before we were a country and the Declaration of Independence talking about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

citizensagainstproobamamediabias.wordpress.com...

Biden inadvertedly gave all of us truth-seekers a pat on the back when he said this:

Ladies and gentlemen, to state the obvious, this is truly a historic day. But as all of you know, history is not merely what’s printed in our textbooks.
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here it is, in John Dingellberry's own words.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
forget being slaves to the Annuki
we are already slaves to our government
hey, wait a minute ...
what if they are the same????
Annuki in our government???

nice post, thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I really don't think that people on ATS don't want to hear the truth, it's just, for me, you can only stand so much doom and gloom. I see perfectly clearly where we are heading, and the PTB certainly make no secret of their agenda. But, I still have to get thru each day and if I read and reply to every thread that spoke the truth of what's really happening here, I would spend every day all day on ATS!

It just finally gets to the point that I feel beaten up, worn out and so cynical. Even my children notice that I'm down when I spend much time worrying about it all. After Obamacare passed, I just had to take a step back and go fishin' with the kids!

By the way, great thread!
S&F

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I feel the same, my friend, my blood pressure has gotten worst even when I am on medication and in great shape.

But the anxiety and panic attacks of what is going on and how is going to affect me and my husband as tax payers is to much to ignore.

I just been sweating out every time I can in the gym and drinking a lot of chamomile tea.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dingell is spot on. With Obama's little gain in momentum with the passage of his model of HCR, he will feel empowered to extend the reaches of govt. even farther and faster than anticipated.

Don't blink... Cap and trade and Nationalized student loans are on the horizon.

Soon we will live in an Americka that fits Obama's vision and the vision of the Progressives that direct him.

This model is collapsing in Europe and sadly, we are just climbing on board the rickety bandwagon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join