It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden drops F-Bomb at bill signing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
After Joe gave his little introductory speech he found it neccesary to tell Obama that aperently it was " a big #ing deal".

You can hide behind your mask of diplomacy Mr Biden but you are still an a$$hole.

Thanks RT for the fabulous and fast reporting!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Eh, you can hardly hear him, so what?? Is swearing really so offensive? We're all human, we all have emotional responses and sometimes we say things automatically & out loud thinking with our heart rather than our head.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I agree with john124. He said the "f word'. ZOMG!!

C'mon...it's not a big deal.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If Biden had made this comment directly into the microphones, and intended it for public consumption, I would be horrified.

Clearly, the man thought he was whispering into someone's ear, and the remark would be private.

It's unfortunate for him that it was not.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Who honestly cares if he said big F#&$ing deal? Seriously? I'm no a fan of Obama or Biden but cmon. 8 years of college and I still have the ability to use the word C@#%su#%$r as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb... I've never met a mad that hasn't used foul language at some point. This is just trying o find things wrong rather than addressing the real issue. I rember when W said SHI$. ooooh.

This is NOT a big fuc$&%*$ deal.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I for one am shocked the administration actually let Biden talk! Too bad he screwed up yet again now he's going back into hiding. The guy is a walking sound bite of idiocy.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Bidens not the most thinking vice president we've ever had, he's proved it over and over. But, I have to agree with him. It is a big f'in deal when you screw over the American people the way they have.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thanks RT for the fabulous and fast reporting!

RT is a corrupt news organization backed by one of the worlds most corrupt governments. If you think RT is real news, think again. Russia killed off most of its best journalists a while back.

They may bring a few good stories to our attention, here and there, but they will always be propaganda of the worst kind.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I will respond to this in the same way I responded to Cheney when he dropped the f-bomb.

lol

thats really about all. Its funny to overhear our leaders accidently sounding human.

In saying that, Joe is quite often caught in "human moments".

I love how also its used in the context of completely obvious. Like trying to encourage someone to be calm right before facing the world by reminding them everyone is watching them...good luck. heh

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Bidens not the most thinking vice president we've ever had, he's proved it over and over. But, I have to agree with him. It is a big f'in deal when you screw over the American people the way they have.

Actually, Biden is a very clever chap...but there is a filter that most people have going from the brain to the mouth...Bidens filter has some rather large holes in it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Well, maybe it is corrupt, but he did say it.

Is it a big deal?, well not in my life because I say it all day, but I used to hold leaders to higher standards then myself, which was stupid on my part, I always hoped they had my back,

Now the only person I look up to is my husband,

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Now the only person I look up to is my husband,

Whom I am certain never swears.

Leaders = people with fancy clothes on...but clothes do not make them robots.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have to say, this is pretty weak. A very excited man who thinks he can't be heard uses one word to accentuate just how he feels about the bill, and this kind of fuss is made about it?
Obama's expression is rather amusing though.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is way worse than when Cheney told Lahey to "go f#*k himself".
Some of these righties are just pathetic anymore.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Gaffe machine Biden drops the F bomb and says:
"This is a big -effing- deal!"

Think about that for a second.
... he's finally right about something for a change because what he said is true and can be taken almost literally.

We, the American public, are gonna get -EFFED- in a really BIG way with this DEAL.

BIG EFFING DEAL?
So true, so true, because this ObamaCare is a BIG EFFING MONSTER by design!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The crazy thing in, most do not know the origin of the word. In Victorian England when a prostitute was arrested, the charge would be; "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge." Shortend down to the acronym, it spells out the offensive word. I have learned to say "frack" instead, got it from Battlestar Galactica. No body here knows what it is when we say it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Biden said it like a caring father would, as in, "Son, I'm so proud of you; this is a big f-ing deal."

The Square Deal, The New Deal, The Fair Deal and now The Big F-ing Deal in keeping with contemporary linguistic styles the kiddies should understand.

reply to post by autowrench

Some here may deem it For Unlawful Constitutional Kibitzing.

[edit on 3/24/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Just do a quick Wiki/Snopes search for the word and you'll see the acronym idea is just an urban legend. It's rather a word that has probably always meant what it means today (one of today's meanings): to have sex.

Oh and, yeah it's no big effin' deal what the vice president said.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I have learned to say "frack" instead, got it from Battlestar Galactica. No body here knows what it is when we say it.

Never heard of it...is it some political show?

new topics

top topics

join