It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Tax Police Prepare To Sweep Across America As Revolution Feared Near

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A new Federal Security Services (FSB) report prepared for President Medvedev is warning today that the recently passed healthcare law in the United States is a cleverly crafted “regime changer” that will soon unleash upon America over 50,000 heavily armed tax police tasked with brutally enforcing President Obama’s “master plan” to totally subjugate these once free people.

www.hiddenmysteries.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes, you read it right. It's time to start preparing for the worst. TPTB are about to exercise their new agenda on the American people starting today. Be fore warned to start preparing for the worst. The IRS certainly is:

By now you have probably heard about the news that the IRS is buying Remington 870 shotguns. Why? Who knows. I have never heard of a government tax collection agency arming themselves. Regardless of the social issues associated with arming tax collectors, you must give those accountants some credit: they know how to choose a decent gun. The IRS Shotgun (as it shall know be known on TFB) is pimped-out 14" short barreled Remington 870. It is similar to the Remington MCS Tactical Entry/CQB Shotgun.

Be prepared for armed agents to meet you at your doorstep demanding proof of "acceptable" health coverage. Apparently, the health coverage you provide might not be what they're looking for.

I suppose they'll need their shotguns just in case things get out of hand. Hide your dogs, kids, and family. Things might get a little out of hand if they're not totally in control of the situation.

The rest of the article explains it all

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
its about time the americans suffer, they have been so ignorant. they once had the power to feed every human on earth and to end all the oppression and misery, but instead they invested in weapons, started wars and more wars, they watched people starve and die... they eat so much without even thinking... its time they get a taste of reality and what its like to live the hard life, to have little food and water, little security and blah blah

(this is not aimed at all americans but most, some americans are good people, and fellow ATS members can confirm this)

i said this ages ago and i'll say it again, working hand in hand with the zionist to accomplish israeli goals will only lead to the downfall of america...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

By: Sorcha Faal

Need anybody really say more about the source? Last I heard this person (if they even exist) was not someone given to accurate and factual information or opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig

By: Sorcha Faal

Need anybody really say more about the source? Last I heard this person (if they even exist) was not someone given to accurate and factual information or opinion.

Last time you heard????? And what legitmate source did you hear that from? If you don't have anything solid to contribute, why bother saying anything?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
Last time you heard????? And what legitmate source did you hear that from? If you don't have anything solid to contribute, why bother saying anything?

Sorcha Faal, or more commonly known as Sucha Fool, is a well known fraud. Someone who writes 'for entertainment only' pieces, written to appear as fact. Then people who don't know any better, read it and think it's real.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Because I have never heard that name associated with accurate and non-sensational information, much like Infowars and Prison Planet. If you are going to bring allegations of storm troopers you need a little bit better research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just google the name and the word hoax seems to magically appear everywhere that name is mentioned.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Lol. That is hilarious and if what you all say is true abou the writer ... well, look how quick the OP was to post some negative information like that. You should always be sure to check the source and the credibility of something before you start posting threads like this.

It seems you had an agenda on the type of reaction you were hoping to recieve and it failed. On that note, have a great day.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Simply J]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

From what I can see by your post, you need to work on some things within yourself. To wish hardship on a society of people you will never know is rather alarming. If I were in your situation, and had been forced to work extremely hard to survive, I would hope people learn from my own experiences and not have to go through the struggle I did.

As for us eating and taking things for granted, you may be right. There are some American's who have good hearts, but lack dedication to actually give their plate of food to someone across the country. We don't normally walk down the street looking for homeless people to feed. If there was a program that allowed us to dump our food into a bin or something, that then distributes said food to a place of needy people, I guarantee you a lot of American's would be doing this. Matter of fact, i'd say a strong majority of America would follow through.

Sorry for double post.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Simply J]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Right and I should be worried about 50,000 bean counters with Shotguns, when I have Ak-74 and M-4A1s and plenty of Ammo, Body armour, and bullets... your reaching (and your source) for straws... 50,000 bean countes???? Come on man thats freaking bogus they wouldnt last in my area if they came in like the SS there would be 50,000 swinging bean counters hanging from Cincinnati Trees and Bridges.... Get real.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You are a joke, America wasnt the only one goin gon there a doing things, Europe was in control of Africa and look how they freaking left it. And your beloved China is far worse then America could ever think of being... As a matter of Fact Europe as killed more Humans then any nation on the planet with there cursades, countless small wars, and two world wars, I dont see them jumping up to "save" the planet what a damn joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The actual IRS intentions for the shotguns is real however based on a simple Google search using "IRS remington 870."
However there is honestly very little cause for concern on this one based on the fact it's for the IRS's Criminal Investigation division/team. Many of these Federal ABC agencies maintain their own police forces for incidents that happen with their personnel, on their property, crimes committed against their agencies, etc.
This is just seeming to be a regular annual purchase of equipment like any other police department does.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The insurance companys have been regulated to require 85% of income to be used for medical treatments, anything more than that gets refunded back to the people.

People got a tax hike, but can get a tax credit by purchasing health insurance.

oh yes, surely the sign of the end times. Wait, is that the red army coming to take my money-tax? omg, they are here...they are..oh, nevermind, thats just the garbage man.

This reminds me of the youtube video floating around about someone promising that if Obama was elected president, we would be in full nuclear holocast by the year 2010 hit...January would be only a few survivors in some mad max helldome..

still waiting...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Where is the source for the Insurance companies being regulated to 85%?

Not doubting you, I just want to know for sure.

There is a lot of BS surrounding the HCR bill, and it's many provisions.

new topics

top topics

join