It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Stack (Austin-IRS-Plane guy) - Hero to 9/11 Truth Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Now, I know there are already (anti-government patriot movement) groups out there hailing Joe Stack as a Hero, but that's not what this is about.

I'm simply pointing out that the horrific act Joe Stack perpetrated was tantamount to illustrating to us all exactly how preposterous a notion it is, that the events of 9/11 were carried out by 'foreign terrorists'?

Why?

Because, why would the attacks have ceased after simply 9/11? If you want to effectively terrorize a group of people, you don't stop, you constantly bombard your protagonist until your goals are met. [which has pretty much been non-stop in the Middle East since the late 60s]

And, we all know that typically terrorist organizations operate in cells, groups that operate independently of one another to insure operational security and who usually don't even know each other or the identity of their leadership, BUT still share an ultimate goal in common.

So, where are the other attacks?

Joe Stack has shown us that at anywhere & any time, not just ANY terrorist plot, but the exact same plot could be carried out, if so desired.

[How easy would it have been for 3 or 4 personal commuter planes to have taken off that day at variable times & locations, then all decided to converge on the Frost Bank Tower at the exact same time in Downtown Austin? Answer: Simple!]

We are all slowly learning that the true 'benefit' to the PTB from all of this is simply the ability to pass legislation that grants them more authority over its own citizens to pry into our lives (Patriot Act, etc) rather than (under the clever guise of) protecting us from further incident.

Are we (here in the continental U.S.) really THAT much safer from further acts of terrorism since 9/11? I submit that we are not - not at all.

[in another thread, I suggested how ridiculous the method was on 9/11 in the first place: Doing actual damage - Score C+: Scaring the populace enough to back action - Score: A+. Mission accomplished]

[edit on 3/24/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Think Shock and Awe. What a name for an invasion mission.

You're absolutely right about the C on the target. Good for show, the Tarot aspect of bringing down the towers, a break or crumbling of belief system.

Yet why not at the Gladiatorial games where there are 100000 people in one place. Talk about scaring the crap out of mainstream america. "They" knew if they took football away, there would be a revolution.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Our suspicions might be given some ammo if anything significant happens in the next few weeks considering the firestorm this whole Healthcare fiasco has caused.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Good points on the 'why hasn't it happened again' front. I have posed this along with many others who question the official story. Then we get many of the OS supporters who reply that it was because of Bush and Cheney's swift response and blah blah blah. But we all know that is crap because these people are supposed to be fanatics that pulled this off. They're not supposed to be intimidated. Hell, if you are willing to blow yourself up and die for a cause then how could toughened measures truly intimidate you?

What that administration and the people pulling the strings rely on is the mass hysteria and constant brainwashing being done through various means such as public education, MSM and their speeches.

But alas, I fear we will never ever get to the real truth of that day. Only because the people in power now have the power to make anyone who presents any evidence to the contrary look like 'nutters'.

**Edit to add: I, as someone who is seeking the truth about 911, do NOT think of this man as a hero. That is simply playing into the OS pushers hands. It gives them fuel to use against anyone seeking the truth by being able to attach another example of what most people will view as extremist actions onto the movement.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by dariousg]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I, as someone who is seeking the truth about 911, do NOT think of this man as a hero. That is simply playing into the OS pushers hands. It gives them fuel to use against anyone seeking the truth by being able to attach another example of what most people will view as extremist actions onto the movement.

With you, there.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Diddo on this guy not being my hero.

Who called this guy a hero of 911 in the first place?... CNN Fox Pentagon Southern Poverty Law Center, ADL, someone on ATS?....

Nobody called this guy a hero. It's Fiction. I think there are real terrorist bombings in Iraq, and we've had some shooters. But drills were being run on 7/7. The underwear bomber was let on the plane by the state dep and they just happen to be running a hazmat drill right across the street from the IRS building that Stack flew into. Etc ad infinitum

It's hard for me to believe that crash wouldn't have hurt more people. I drove by the crash site. That building was trashed. Anyways....

I finally got the irony of the 911 truther flying a plane into a building. Maybe that was the mindfrack they were going for, b/c that is messed up. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Good thoughts here, SquirrelNutz, and I agree. I too have wondered where are the "other" attacks that would further the agendas of the Taliban? We all can see how real terrorism works, it terrorises the population into compliance. One thing I have learned about TPTB is this:
Anything that happens is planned to happen. There is no coincidence. Alternate plans are always available, TBTB get what they want. Always. The only way to stop this is to get to the head of the Serpent, and cut it off. Follow the money.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Anything that happens is planned to happen. There is no coincidence. Alternate plans are always available, TBTB get what they want. Always. The only way to stop this is to get to the head of the Serpent, and cut it off. Follow the money.

Best post I've seen in weeks. Well put [emphasis, mine]

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Good points there BeerDrinkingSquirrel, why no more attacks?

I am not sure if Joe stack was framed or not, did go nuts or was it an attempt to discredit the Truth movement (Not just 9/11) in such way that the people that are not into this kind of 'alternate' news will think ' crazy lunatics ' these 9/11 thruthers.

The media makes a good story and portait it as 'this is what 9/11 truth is all about' and they have the people on theyr side in clamping down on the FreeInformation and free speech rights.

You know, could it be real easy for the hijackers to hijack the planes that day ? There were scheduled an exersize that day including hijacking of 4 planes you know ? Some one could have told them about it and no one would react since they thought it was an exersize ?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Great thread
I really understand Joe Stack frustration, his anguish, perhaps he knew too much, perhaps he felt his back was against the wall.
Maybe Joe had a mental problem, who really knows. Remember we are only told what the media wants us to know.

I certainly do not approve of how Joe flew his plane into the IRS building, to send them a message.
Joe did not think that the media would paint him as a crackpot, or would use his actions to demonize the Truth movement. No, I do not think Joe was really using his noggin when he planned to fly his plane into the IRS building.

Will this happen again? Perhaps so, when people feel they have nothing to loose anymore and feels the government has intruded in their lives to much and have taking all their worldly possessions, then yes I can easily see isolated events like Joe Stack being played out again.

Will four commercial aircraft ever be hijack and flown into our buildings in the United States.
Yes, I believe this could happen again, why? Because our government got away with it and they will do it again. Why not? Because they know how to control the mass population through the mainstream media. It has been nine years since 911 and no one has tried to really hold our government accountable for their role in 911.

I know there will be those who will say the reason no one has done anything is because our government is innocent and there is no evidence.
The fact is our government has told us nothing, but lies and we do not have all the answers to what really happened on 911. The evidences is everywhere of the government and our military leaders covering up everything. The fact is, the Bush administration never cooperated with any investigation as they stonewalled everything that came their way, and hide behind states secretes.
People can call it what they want, some will say it was “incompetence” that they were hiding, but how can they say “incompetence” when no one knows what the “incompetency” was in the first place? The government never told us. Therefore, those that want to say the cover- up of 911 was due to “incompetence” in the Bush administration and our military are only assuming it is “incompetence.” Where is the OS believers evidences it was “incompetence,” there are none.

In my opinion, 911 was a false flag operation to enrage the American people to go to war.
What were the Bush administration intentions before and after 911? One only needs to follow the money to find the truth.

The fact is this folks, parts of our government and military got away with it and they will do it again, especially when they tore a page right out of Operation Northwood to do the job.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

What were the Bush administration intentions before and after 911? One only needs to follow the money to find the truth.

Ummmm... Yeah: www.youtube.com...

[Zoom right to the 1:15 mark for Karl Schwarz]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OP you should be ashamed of yourself. You are the reason I cringe at the word "truther". Hero indeed.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
OP you should be ashamed of yourself. You are the reason I cringe at the word "truther". Hero indeed.

No, sir. It is you that should be ashamed. Posters like you are the reason OPs cringe: pompous responses without all the info - you read the title only, and thought you had enough data to accuse/berate me of something that is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Read the entire original post, before going off half-cocked, next time.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I read the OP where you said acts of terrorism are "easy" for example. You also equated what he did to bringing down 2 skyscrapers, which shows that your grip on reality is slim to none.

You conclusion is non sequitur at best.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

I read the OP where you said acts of terrorism are "easy" for example.

Aaaaand....? Please, tell me where I'm wrong.

You also equated what he did to bringing down 2 skyscrapers

Incorrect. The only comparison was that of flying planes into buildings as a way of striking fear into a populace.

After all, the buildings 'going down' was an unexpected side effect, right? Right?!

Which makes this statement pretty ridiculous...

which shows that your grip on reality is slim to none.

You conclusion is non sequitur at best.

As in, it follows along, perfectly.

Keep swinging, though.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

the exact same plot

your own words.

The 911 plot involved destroying skyscrapers with commercial airliners according to its mastermind.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

The 'Plot' was to crash planes into buildings (a la Joe Stack).

The fact that the towers came down was not, merely a 'bonus' to the 'terrorists' (right(?))

What are you not getting here?!

[Try reading some of the replies above you, as well. No one on THIS thread is hailing Joe Stack for his horrific act, in and of itself]

[edit on 3/30/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There is no such thing as terrorism,,domestic, foreign, or islamic...

But there is a terror that is coming
much worse than war
much worse than false flag events
much worse than earthquakes, hurricanes, chemical , biological, nuclear attacks.

Think of the worst case scenario and multiply it by 10,000

All the movies they have tried to desensitize you with isn't going to be enough.

Scared to Death will take on a whole new meaning even amongst the bravest on the planet.

new topics

top topics

join