It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME TRAVEL: Strong evidence or major hoax???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
star and flag, this is something everyone should see
The picture with the guy who is "out of place" is very interesting something really seems out of the ordinary and if it was photoshoped its a very well done job. For instance the camera looks perfectly held in his hands like he is waiting for an event to happen, i dont know the history what happened after the photo but perhaps if he was sent back into the past it was to capture a very important event after that picture.

looks like i have some digging to do

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I think the first case with the watch is pretty damn interesting to say the least. The photo, as well, seems to have some odd characteristics. I do not think the camera that guy has, or the glasses he is wearing look identical to anything we have seen. Those glasses actually look high tech to me, and the camera looks modern.

Anyway I am not sure if you guys have looked into Project Aquarius, Project Looking Glass at all but here is a link with some very interesting pictures, depicting a supposed time travel machine and experiment. These are supposedly from the government, but I never really looked too much into it. Some of you seem very interested in time travel so have a look.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df6120e60db7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tantalus
Very interesting. I want to point out that I read before that 10:10 on new watches is the norm; it's done on purpose for whatever reason. I don't know if someone had mentioned that yet, but I thought it might be good to know. Could mean the "time-traveler's watch" was newer, or not at all. Interesting though, we need answers! lol

Yeah, I believe someone mentioned if not in one of the other 3 threads about this same topic floating around right now. Goog le image search - clock ads

It is apparently not a law but certainly a common practice. I have read that they use that time to both show the brand name clearly and also to give a slightly "smiley" face look by making the hands "smile." Whatever the reason, there is no shortage of pictures of clocks being advertised as set to 10:10.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Or maybe he’s just a guy who just mastered travelling at around 95.5% the speed of light...therefore time would go slower...so voila, time traveller?
Hardly.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Time travel is an obsession of mine

Nooooo! get out of here! Really?

and have only one real conclusion....it really happened, and time travel is a psychical reality. I will continue to dig into this until my dying day, and no amount of scepticism will stop me, or even slow me down.

No surprise there, what are the odds huh?

Time travel could be a good thing, we could solve a great deal of Earth's problems by using this technology. The trouble is, the people who are running these projects no doubt have a very sinister agenda.

Right, 'The Sinister People', With the white coats, better steer clear of them, Up the thorazine by 15cc
and Im sure they will Go away. If they do approach you remember, Never talk! Long live the Resistance!

Could it be that if he is from the distant future he has some type of mood altering device?

It Must be, Why didnt I think of that, Damn thats brilliant! Maybe a 'universal remote' aswell, a-la 'Click'
with adam sandler.
He certainly dosent have a comb!

Maybe he's a vampire.. vampires are hot now, let's run with that theory.

ROFL, A vampire called Albert, why not, he does look a little pale now that you mention it!

Must be a 'twilight" brand vampire than, hes in the sun.

why do you think the alleged time traveler has polarized mirror glasses?

I dont think he does Sol. The beleivers have been embellishing him since the first thread .
I think Alberts a bit deaf too, looks like a hearing aid making that ear stick out like that, what do you think?
Maybe its a com device back to the future so he can report his status.

You can clearly see that his image has been superimpose. The right hand holding the camera is not his, but belongs to the gentleman behind him.

[

Now we're getting somewhere, Good stuff, It is possible. That rules out the modern camera theory. "Plausable" Star for you, I didnt see that before!
Albert has a hand double, He IS a movie star!

Hmmmm, I confess his right arm is really disproportionate to the correct angle it should have, while he's handing the camera. His left arm is totally hidden by the lady aside. I don't think the camera is being hold by the guy behind him... If it's a photoshop job, the "time traveler" may be in the right place where should be another man. It's possible.

Can I get you another Straw?

It looks like he may have one glove on, which would be on his left hand

the 'time travellers' left hand has a glove, but his right hand is not his hand, it's from the man behind him in yellow, and as no glove. No one wears one glove.

There was one Guy........

Albert Jackson? What a thriller!
Maybe thats not shadow from his ear, Maybe hes turning White?

This has been said a billion times probably

Are you sure your not exaggerating ?

sure his hair is a bit messy but hey, who has perfect hair all the time??

Ray Martin!

Has anyone considered the possibility that the ring and the 'guy' may not be from either the past, or present, but our future?

I expect they have considered that ,yes!

Or maybe he’s just a guy who just mastered travelling at around 95.5% the speed of light...therefore time would go slower...so voila, time traveller? Hardly.

Hey! Our Albert's a very talented lad, dont knock him.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Man, you may be VERY VERY bored to quote all these people and make funny with them...

link   
Ah not knocking poor old Albert

Hardly think that guy's 700 years old if you go by special relativity
But you wouldn't see it anyway...oh well...no idea where he would have picked up those "cool dude" glasses

link   

Originally posted by spikey
The photo of the guy in dark glasses and funky camera, has been discussed already on ATS.

I've done some digging into the 'ring watch', and apparently a of today, you can't get a working ring/finger analogue watch under 3.5mm thick, this thing looks about 2mm thick.

Looks about 2mm? What are you basing that measurement on if I may please ask?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Man, you may be VERY VERY bored to quote all these people and make funny with them...

It was far more entertaining that two threads about the same BS pictures, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Very good, sure you got S+F from me too. I don't understand why is so difficult to believe in time traveling, we all believe in E.T.s but is hard for us to accept this fact.

Pay attention at 4:40 in the video.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I still have problem with going to a point in time that is over or has not happened yet. Although I can see and understand they with math and science it works on paper. But with our current tech I just don't see it happenning. But I love this topic and a great thread by the way.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

In great depth..but read..
You and I have the same thoughts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Einstein was a fraud used to take attention off of Tesla and real science so the Illuminati could continue to control it's advance. Where Einstein may have had some validity comes from other people who proceeded him and "ghost writers".

Time Travel is not to be confused with rapid movement through space.

Special and General Relativity are fraudulent theories? Perhaps you'd like to explain how they are since they've been tested countless times proving that they are, in fact, solid theories.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I was recently at the Texas State Library and though most historical items there were unremarkable, on the way out I noticed a strange artifact. They were in fact glasses that looked just like the ones in the picture but it said they were worn by someone in the time of Stephen F. Austin.

This picture I found is very similar but these sunglasses looked even more modern. I'll see what I can do about getting a picture of them next time I'm near the building. Check it out here.

These glasses are dated pre 1920's.

I've never heard of the ring in the tomb before, definitely odd, is there more info on that anywhere?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised that nobody here ever described Time Travel being more like Sliders. The way John Titor and this other guy who claims that he travel in to the future, described that they would go back and there time line would have not deviated at all.

I forgot the thread, but somebody here claimed they traveled to the Future and described Washington DC under Water and another version of the future was Nuclear War, similar to John Titor's postings.

Also Look for an episode of Time, From the PRI Show's "To the Best of our Knowledge." I'll post the link tomorrow. But in it, a physicist describes time traveling being like the TV show Sliders. He didn't point to the TV show, but his description sounded more like traveling to a parallel universe instead of actual time travel.

Great Thread dude. I love Time Travel as Much as you do.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think trime travel is impossible, I can just feel it in my bones. If time travel were possible it could be very very dangerous. Again, I think it is impossible.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

It was far more entertaining that two threads about the same BS pictures, don't you think?

If you have something more interesting to do, than stay in this "BS pictures thread", feel free to leave the discussion. I'm sure nobody will miss you.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Bugger the Camera!

That guys clothes just do not seem to fit the period but no doubt I am wrong as always

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
The photo of the guy in dark glasses and funky camera, has been discussed already on ATS.

I've done some digging into the 'ring watch', and apparently a of today, you can't get a working ring/finger analogue watch under 3.5mm thick, this thing looks about 2mm thick.

Has anyone considered the possibility that the ring and the 'guy' may not be from either the past, or present, but our future?

According to Chinese reports, the ring watch is approx 100 years, old.

Well, as we cannot make a working mechanical watch that thin and delicate even now, perhaps the tomb has not been visited 'yet'...if you catch my drift.

Paradoxical, i know..but time travel is a funky concept to get your head around.

i said that on the first page ... ill re post

ok this links in with something Ive heard before, ok some where in mexico there was a guy who found a really really old tomb that had a compass in it .. it obviously should not have been there ... they dug around and found there was a secret passage way ... the passage way apparently lead to a room with messages from a future human race that said they were leaving cashes around the planet and we would start finding them around this time and there would always be an indication if one of these were found by them leaving an object that could not possibly be there, and they would give us knowledge to try and prevent the mistakes they made in the future.

maybe they should keep searching the tomb for secret doors and passages to a cashe

just seems odd thats all ... now that i think of it ... it was Al Bielek who said that hmmm

PS: do you guys read the thread before u post ??? ive seen so many people arguing about # that was sorted on page 2 or 3 .... read the god damn thread before u post people

[edit on 24-3-2010 by King Loki]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Between you and me, I believe that people can do astral travels during lucid or unconscious dreams, to any place or anytime. Also advanced Yoga practitioners can do this while awake. Regarding "astral travel" and "mind projection" are distinct things, the both can be used to see the future or the past. Now off record, there are many rumors about secret experiments carried by US military in the '60s and '70s, concerning "remote view", that is a military term to astral travels. But travel time though some mechanic equipment, most likely never was off of their agenda.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join