It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME TRAVEL: Strong evidence or major hoax???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Sorry but your posts are difficult to read, what are you talking/asking about?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thanks , that looks good . I look forward to looking at this info. _javascript:icon('
')

p.s. I just wanted to mention that I believe its possible that the photo with the suspicious looking spectacle's may be authentic and the splice in of Assistant Director Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi) may be the only doctored part , I guess it depends on examining the photo's its source for more authentic evidences
edit on 25-12-2011 by spective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
wow Very interesting

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I believe that, if time travel were possible, it would involve, as a side effect, explosions and implosions.

When something disappears from our space-time continuum, in traveling to another time, his disappearance from our time, in which he simply ceases to be here without leaving any constituent atoms, would create an implosion equal to his size, and, by the same token, his arrival in the new time or when he returns to our time, would involve an explosion since he will be displacing air rather than merely assembling atoms already present here in another form.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
How come we did not find objects in the past that might be from our future? All the objects existed at the time the findings were rendered public, at least by chance there should also be obkects around in the past that are yet to be invented.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
about those sunglasses... why must they be welders glasses... blind people wear glasses with side shields

in fact my driving sunglasses are of what i call the '' codger from Florida' sunglasses...
which look similar to the 1940s picture of interest

next.... all the hand held cameras of interest look very similar to the contemporary cameras of the time
i think someone's pulling our legs here...
the close ups of cameras/or recording devices/whatever are the same model shown in reference...but held in akward positions to give the impression ...and fortified with convincing verbage...that the objects were 'foreign' and N ot from that time frame in history...

good exercise in conjuring and mesmerizing an audience

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Watches are often shown in ads set at 10:10. This prevents the hands from obstructing the brand name on the watch.

I was taught in marketing that watches are set at 10:10 to create a smile. Our subconscious supposedly picks it up...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Some more evidence to supprt the cause, i say nice work.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
don't let 'em some "credible" looking disinfo agents knock you down, OP,
i'm with you all the way.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView

Time simply doesn't exist as part of nature. There is no plane or planes in existence being manufactured each moment to accommodate the continuum between one moment and the next. A record of history exists in the Akash, the near future exists as ideas not yet decided. Both are perceivable. Time as a 4th dimension is a science fiction and science idea to demonstrate the continuation of historic events. It is not a natural reality.

Einstein was a fraud used to take attention off of Tesla and real science so the Illuminati could continue to control it's advance. Where Einstein may have had some validity comes from other people who proceeded him and "ghost writers".

Time Travel is not to be confused with rapid movement through space.

Actually GPS proves Einstein right. Timespace is accepted in mainstream science. I am not aware of any countercurrent to that.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Just my two cents' worth:

The side shields were used by pilots in addition to welders. If he was a college student studying aviation, the side shields would have been made of leather. He would have looked a little strange in the time, but really there isn't anything so out of the ordinary that he would have looked remarkable to those around him... but he is a bit underdressed.

The shirt looks typical of a sports jock of the time (what they used to call "ath-e-letes" back in the day). I still say that "college kid" fits.

The camera looks very typical for the time, I'm not sure what people are seeing, but what I'm seeing is an out-of-date box camera with a rounded housing and lens from perhaps 5-10 years before the image. Not at all a new camera, but one horribly out of date. Sounds like a broke college student to me!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Haven't checked through the thread for this, but surely I'm not the only one that's more unsettled that Walter Skinner from the X-Files is next to the guy with the shades and camera?
edit on 23-2-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
In 1940, Sixteen years prior to the original Star Trek airing on tv in 1966, a person who would one day become famous for playing a Star Trek Capt was born.

I'm Star Trek Capt

Turn the "m" upside down and rearrange all the letters/symbols and we can spell out:
Patrick Stewart.

----------------------------

Maybe people who believe in time travel are believed to be mental by some....

Time travel accident

Anagrams of Christopher Reeve's full name include:
Reporter hide hero, clevis
&....
This predictor, evil horse

More examples here in a thread I authored awhile back...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: add a link to more info

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Glasses aren't from the future.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sunglasses:

In prehistoric and historic time, Inuit peoples wore flattened walrus ivory "glasses," looking through narrow slits to block harmful reflected rays of the sun.[3]

It is said that the Roman emperor Nero liked to watch gladiator fights with emeralds. These, however, appear to have worked rather like mirrors.[4] Sunglasses made from flat panes of smoky quartz, which offered no corrective powers but did protect the eyes from glare were used in China in the 12th century or possibly earlier. Ancient documents describe the use of such crystal sunglasses by judges in ancient Chinese courts to conceal their facial expressions while questioning witnesses.[5]

James Ayscough began experimenting with tinted lenses in spectacles in the mid-18th century, around 1752. These were not "sunglasses" as that term is now used; Ayscough believed blue- or green-tinted glass could correct for specific vision impairments. Protection from the Sun's rays was not a concern for him.

Yellow/amber and brown-tinted spectacles were also a commonly prescribed item for people with syphilis in the 19th[dubious – discuss] and early 20th centuries because sensitivity to light was one of the symptoms of the disease.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

weird

in MW2, all the clocks in the game are set at 10:10

just thought i'd add that

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Funny you posted about this. I had 2 weird things happen in the same week. One day, an oddly dressed (She was dressed very nice but not like you normally see.) woman jumped on an elevator with me and was all smiles and excited. And she said, "oh wow, it is so wonderful to finally meet you"! I was like er, do I know you?
Anyways, she stared at me with a huge grin the entire time until I got off. Then said goodbye with much enthusiasm. Weird...

Then 2 days later, the same exact thing happened to me yet again! But in a different building across town. I was taking an elevator and 2 men dressed in very odd clothes rushed to get on with me. One reached over and shook my hand, and the other said, I am so glad to finally meet you. I looked at them with a shocked expression like they were from mars.
2 men standing there beaming with huge grins on their faces. All because they saw, er um me? Just another worker drone heading to work?

The first time was odd as heck. But after the second, I was like, what is going on here! Now either the nuts got loose that week, or perhaps I am destined to be famous someday and was visted by time travelers?
A psyhcic once told me I would be famous someday.

Oh and this is the honest truth. I mean, nothing like this has ever happened before in my life. Then twice in a matter of 2 days. I even mentioned it to my husband. I said is this strange or what?
edit on 23-2-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for the share OP, S & F.

It really does make you wonder if this theory is plausible if the time travellers are human beings from our future or if they are from another system in the universe.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

According to many Native Americans one can travel through time on the Spirit Plane. How one achieves
this is letting go of everything you believe and have been taught. Free your mind and your body will
follow.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

You know in reply to myself, I have to mention this. For many decades, since I was a small child, I have had odd dreams about folks time traveling in elevators. Now think about it, if someone was to appear out of nowhere, and close to populated areas, where would it be? This makes what happened to me even more odd. Considering my dreams. I had all but forgotten about them until this happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join