It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fun little story about trees.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
that is why when another attack directly yourself being you, there is no compromise possible even if you are willing to compromise with that objective attack to your freedom rights
and the only effect that would result from there is what history set everywhere being of truth, you must kill the agressor and revolt totally

finito no more justifications to save whatever breath having left free

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Alright, WHO THE HELL DECIDED TO DERAIL MY THREAD HARDCORE!?

please stop. I can't believe how much this thread turned away from the original point with all of your arguing. Jeez. It really pisses me off to come back to my simple little thread and see this bull.

I know you have a point to make, but man, stay on topic. I know it is slightly on topic, but come on, argue in your own threads. don't bring it to mine.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7

bonsai is not a type of plant, you can bonsai almost any tree.

oops! sorry, I wasn't too familiar with what bonsai meant! I thought it was a special type of mini tree, but it looks like it can be done with a bunch of different trees. thanks for the info!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Cool story, I'll def try it sometime.

Not to be rude, but you actually talked to the trees? That would have been funny to watch, kinda scary if one of them talked back.

I try to have as many plants in my room as possible, they def help relax.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSdelurker
Is it weird to meditate in a public setting?

I would likely be super paranoid about people passing by and thinking I'm crazy, or robbing me, etc.

At first, I thought people would think I was a crackhead, but I got over it.

Let me add some more details about my experience.

I did this meditation at 1am in the morning. This park is known to have homeless people, but I didn't care. The night was completely silent, I would have been able to hear anyone walking by. I picked the middle of a big grassy field, with my tree friends. So I was able to hear in all directions, and I felt safe.

I heard a couple cars pass by the area, and I guess I must have looked kind of weird sitting in the middle of a field, doing the cliche mediation pose. But whatever.

The coolest part of my experience has got to be that I felt myself becoming rooted with the earth. Awesome feeling, let me tell you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
Not to be rude, but you actually talked to the trees? That would have been funny to watch

Yes. on my walk back, I verbally said it to every tree. It was a whisper, I wasn't shouting it! If I was shouting to trees, damn, I don't know what people would think. Yeah, I kept my verbalization with the trees on a very acceptable volume level. haha.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The field around the plants would change when another plant within the room is killed, suggesting that plants do have spirits and know what's going on.

Funny you say that. On my walk back, I noticed when I walked past a group of close together trees, I could notice they were friends with each other! I said, "hi buddy trees!" to those ones.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

sorry solar but i thought that you love trees and that is why you sensed their love to you, if it was true you would do their revolutions contained, love is not only nice moments share it is more revolutions done together
when reality is objectively not an absolute one, what is not true then rejecting it as any anarchy to deal with it is certainly right and keeping only yourself living with others selves realities true subjects existing too

sorry again i am joking as well you made me remember my sense of trees before too
i dont know why we sense them like this it is stupid

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans

sorry solar but i thought that you love trees and that is why you sensed their love to you, if it was true you would do their revolutions contained, love is not only nice moments share it is more revolutions done together

i dont know why we sense them like this it is stupid

I forgive you. Can you please explain what you said above though? I don't quite understand. thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

i mean love is when you relate with the objective as you do being objective for your inner sense of self existing one, that perfect relation between you outside doing for your inner awareness life inside from whatever certainty you can manage to grasp around confirming its existing fact being positively free while inner awareness backing outside intelligence reality with own living sense source,

so when you understand that right relation between objective and subjective truth as one true certain source freedom drive end reality absolute certain present free life, then you would be positive to deal with others as livings true realities of their own existing awareness source

so you can be the subjective supporting their realities moves means by considering their positive own personnal sense life means, just being there to confirm what you have in common with as well as you can be at the same time the objective reality supporting their positive free awareness being existing positively by talking to others including their awareness free sense
in that you can proove loving others particularly but it must be truly which means only when the sense of existing is true as well as the sense of living

but the best is when you act with others as true free one with true free othes in objective reality truth life freedom, so it is a higher level of truth abstractions love of freedom life evolutions present drives meaning future perfect absolute realities

but we cannot do that we are still stuck to face what objective reality force deny truth being its source of existing life so we can only be realistically true with ourselves alone and with very few superficial points realized with others particular realities ones

i can explain the reasons of this stillness source in truth but i guess it is not what you asked

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Alright I kind of see what you're getting at, and see how it relates to my OP.

I will have to read over all your posts in my thread again, and give it some time to digest, but thank you for your contributions.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thanks for your experience! That sounded wonderful. Is it weird to meditate in a public setting?

I remember reading a non-fiction book about 15 years ago that included an account of someone measuring some kind of field (electromagnetic or something, I was only 15 when I read this so wasn't familiar with the term) around plants in a room. The field around the plants would change when another plant within the room is killed, suggesting that plants do have spirits and know what's going on.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything about this in an official study.

I am familiar can't recall the study.
I will get back to you on that.
I read it in "Linda Goodman's Sun Signs".

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

I visited and stayed at a Zen Mountain Center once and the deer and animals were all around not afraid at all.
Maybe they knew they Buddhist were vegetarians? IDK?

CX

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread Solar, i listened to your topic on the ATS radio show earlier and am glad to have read it here too.

Not sure if you've seen this, i just found this book review on the net, it has some very interesting information about plants and their reactions to humans.

Secret Life of Plants

Heres the list of articles from the book....looks fascinating.

Backster's first discovery, plant read his mind ........... 5
Plant emotion readings from shredded leaves too ........... 7
Plants respond to approach of dogs too .................... 7
Plants detect spider's emotional responses ................ 7
Plants flatline when person who harms plants visits ....... 7
Plant can accurately function as lie detector ............. 8
Plant in sync at 15 miles ................................. 9
Plant reacts to showing slide of itself at lecture ........ 10
Plant picks up owner's ESP sigs, owner in huge crowd ...... 10
Plant in sync at 700 miles, in airplane ................... 10
Plant comm. unaffected by EM shielding .................... 11
Plants react to deaths of cells, bacteria ................. 11
Plants react to random killing of brine shrimp ............ 13
Leaf alive and vigorous for month, by human TLC ........... 19
Remote viewing enhances microscopy too .................... 20
Human intent alone produces an energy field ............... 20
Same plant species, very distinct personalities ........... 21
Vogel's plant leaf electrode paste ........................ 21
Plant won't respond without an "audience" ................. 22
Plants capable of going into hypnotic trance .............. 23
Hostility, negativity can prevent plant EEG from working .. 24
Psychics can view internal details of cells, plant or human 26
Vogel's pupils learn remote manipulation of plants ........ 27
Secret to successful demonstration of plant comm .......... 27
Plant sulks for 2 weeks after insult ...................... 28
EEG recorded via plant instead of skull ................... 28
Egg GSR readings track Vogel's hand movements ............. 29
Liquid helium stops ALL EM signals, even ELF .............. 30
MEMORY of static spark sensation causes instant response .. 37
Remote killing body cells causes plants to react .......... 38
Plants also react to joy and pleasure ..................... 38
Dr. Eldon Byrd's work with plant communications ........... 40
Dr. Byrd confirms plants flatline ("faint") under stress .. 41
Hashimoto's plant 'speaks', counts, and adds .............. 43
George Lawrence's living tissue detectors ................. 47
Lawrence: Bio-signals outside EM spectrum ................ 51
Gurwitsch's 'mitogenic rays' (from plants) ................ 54
Lawrence: Genuine love for plants needed for success ..... 57
George Lawrence's advice on handling test subject plants .. 58
Psychic Jan Merta describes common plant loneliness ....... 59
No water exper. shows neighbor plants help dry 'prisoner' . 73
Otto Rahn discovers diseased tissue emits radiation ....... 188
Engr. Monteith confirms Kirlian displays life field ....... 207
Uri Geller's abilities confirmed .......................... 359

CX.

CX

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just bought the book after reading some great reviews on it.

Will let you know how i get on with it.

CX.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I loved your tree story!! Oh, just so some people know, you don't have to sit a certain way or close your eyes to meditate. And if you don't wish to be seen talking to trees, use telepathy.

I have always been deeply aware of nature and have always appreciated the flora and fauna in life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join