It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Like Somebody Does Not Make You Their Re-incarnation (pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Everybody has their own personal opinion on the possibility or re-incarnation, my personal thought is that there must be some sort of memory and/or sub spiritual knowledge passed on from one body to the next, as there are many reported cases amongst children where this has happened in striking detail.

However, I believe David Wilcock's claim to fame by being the re-incarnation of Edgar Cayce is total bs for publicity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e75c3d806707.jpg[/atsimg]
David Wilcock & Edgar Cayce

This thought come to my head immediately after listening to an audio interview on youtube with David Wilcock claiming to be the re-incarnation of Edgar Cayce. Ok, so they have very striking similarities, but that's basically all there is...I mean, im yet to see any prediction made by David that is yet to come to fruition. Very much unlike his counterpart Mr. Cayce.

It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like...there are over 6.7 billion people on this earth and there is ALWAYS somebody who looks/looked like you, whether it be fiction or non fiction. To prove my point, here are a few people from around the earth who have well known look a likes. I would like to see them make the same claim.
Enjoy!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa2d560ee30c.jpg[/atsimg]
Ringo Starr & Yassar Arafat
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e23132ea9f15.jpg[/atsimg]
Obama & Unknown
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddc2d5db2234.jpg[/atsimg]
Iranian President & Jake Gyllenhal
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d12880ebd366.jpg[/atsimg]
House & Gordon Freeman (HL)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/988faefa8559.jpg[/atsimg]
Glen Beck & Biff (Back to the future 2)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/507381413b5c.jpg[/atsimg]
Fidel Castro & Liam Neeson
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21bbf1e051ea.jpg[/atsimg]
Pope Benedict & Darth Sideous

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Griffo515]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
AHAHHAHAHAH

D00d recincarnation doesn't mean you have to have the same looks every time..... oh yeha ill just reincarnate the same body with no call to genetics...

LOL @ houe & gordon Freeman.

ROLF

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Man that is a realy funny bunch of pictures you got there together.
Ringo star and Arafat will make me smile for the rest of the day

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
AHAHHAHAHAH

D00d recincarnation doesn't mean you have to have the same looks every time..... oh yeha ill just reincarnate the same body with no call to genetics...

LOL @ houe & gordon Freeman.

ROLF

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think we all know who you where talking about with your thread title.

I think that people get carried away in this area, and they let there egos do the business.

Like a show i watched yesterday and what i always said. They said that why do people who believe in reincarnation never believe they where a road sweeper or something, its always someone famous?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Holy cow, the pope looks like darth sidious....I think that alone deserves its own conspiracy thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i have memories of several past lives...i dont think that i've ever been anyone famous though, lol. and i do not think that when you're reincarnated that you will look the same as in past lives. its only your soul/spirit/consciousness (too many different terms, i like to include them all) that continues on, not the physical form

edit* i dont know about a road sweeper, but i think i used to shovel poop in a horse stable somewhere...
not glamorous at all...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by devilishlyangelic23]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Lol great way to start my day.

Thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is a great thread. Made me smile. My fave has gotta be the Obama look- alike! It's an uncanny similarity! Love it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Thank you for the Pope vs Dark Sith. I've been saying for years they look the same & people disagree w/ me. I don't know how anyone can feel right following a religion that looks like it's run by the master of the dark side.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hahahaha I love the pics, especially Beck/Biff and the Pope/Darth Sideous...

Seriously, I am a trained hypnotherapist and have worked with past life regressions for years. We incarnate in bodies that look completely different from one life to the next, and change from male to female and back again or the other way around. The only common thread is our soul, with the energy of our soul that we bring into each lifetime, which is how we recognize each other lifetime after lifetime.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by justsaying]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of this theory where dna is supposedly reused by the powers that be/illuminati/whatever, so thats why so many famous people look alike?

The Pope looks

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
Hahahaha I love the pics, especially Beck/Biff and the Pope/Darth Sideous...

Seriously, I am a trained hypnotherapist and have worked with past life regressions for years. We incarnate in bodies that look completely different from one life to the next, and change from male to female and back again or the other way around. The only common thread is our soul, with the energy of our soul that we bring into each lifetime, which is how we recognize each other lifetime after lifetime.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by justsaying]

How did you get your training and that to get into that field? i'd love to learn more about becoming a trained therapist to work on regressions.

The part with souls recognizing each other is so very true. I have people in my life that i consider "the family of my soul" like one of my friends i call "the little sister of my soul"...her and I have a perfect big sister - little sister relationship and we're so alike and think so much alike and are so comfortable with the "sister" thing, that you'd swear we were truly family...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Looking Like Somebody Does Not Make You Their Re-incarnation

No, it doesn't. but it does go toward the theory of cloning human beings, doesn't it?
Check these sites...

Human Cloning Foundation

Now IF they (TPTB) are not cloning people, then why have a Foundation?

HUMAN CLONING: SOME ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS

Cloning Fact Sheet

Human Cloning Takes a Giant Step Toward Reality

Reincarnation is simply the return of the Spirit of a person again incarnating into this world. It is a different person, that is, a different body altogether.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

The easiest way would be if there is a certified course offered in your area; check with hypnotherapists in your area or a community college. The larger the city the better luck you will have with this. If that does not work out, there are certified teachers and teaching schools across the country, which teach hypnotherapy in segments, in order to allow students to attend either a weekend or weeklong training, go home and practice, and then go back, test and then graduate to the next level of training. This can take several months to complete, up to a year, depending on the requirements of the certifying organization. If your interests were to do this on a profesional level, just to let you know, some states have implemented restrictions and/or licensure requirements. If you are serious about following through on this, the teacher or school you select would be able to help you find this information out for the state you live in. The National Guild of Hypnotists and the International Hypnosis Federation are two certifying organizations that could also help you find classes. Good luck, and if there is any further information you need, I'm glad to help.

top topics

join