It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmed Chalabi leaks intelegence....What form would the code be in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
CNN

I would like to know in what form this intelegence would be passed? Would it be through phones, internet/private networks, radio waves, magazines/news papers or other?

Does anyone here know these type of things?

...I know very little about this stuff.

[Edited on 6/2/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He didnt do it this man is the fall guy for the real deal that has taken place. Which is that paul wolfwitz has taken and give high level technology to iran which then ended up in the hands of the isreali massad. And so what the U.S. media does is use Ahmed Chalabi to take the heat for a public official trading with the enemy for the technology to be later used to carry out incidents in the United States and elsewhere. Same thing took place when the spy plane according to the news crash landed near china not that long ago. That was a transfure of tech also.

I have no more to say on the issue for now. Let's just see what the media says now.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
According to John Stewart, the code which the CIA had decrypted in 15 years of hard work (and was passed on by Chalabi)...was Arabic.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seriously
According to John Stewart, the code which the CIA had decrypted in 15 years of hard work (and was passed on by Chalabi)...was Arabic.

John Stewart! I'm surprised that he didn't say that it was spelled out with alphabet soup and Lucky Charms!

new topics

top topics

join