It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO On Mahmutlar/Turkey 23.3.2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/603df2ac7cce.png[/atsimg]

I don't know anything about these things but it looks to me like a transport type plane coming towards the camera from a distance ... hard to tell of course but I think I can see wings, the horizontal tail flap wingie thing, and even the shape of landing gear.

Maybe ...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever read anything about UFO's? If not, I recommend doing so. There are hundreds of really interesting and well-documented reports out there from people who apparently seemed reliable to the investigators of these alleged sightings. None of these interesting cases involve a distant, stationary pinpoint of light, which is what about 90 percent of online videos depict.

Unless the thing is seen close up enough to determine for sure that it is not a conventional object, or unless it is displaying unconventional behavior that rules out airplanes, helicopters, wind-driven balloons and the like, it fails to be compelling as a UFO sighting.

I know it's easier to watch videos than it is to read and comprehend text, especially if you are not a reader, but seriously, if you haven't read the UFO literature, you are missing out. There is so much more to this than what you can find on YouTube.

That being said, you have to spend a little bit of time browsing for videos on YouTube, because when real UFOs are caught on camera, that's where they are likely to show up these days. I have to say, though, that I have been very disappointed with the scarcity of compelling UFO vids online. It seems that with the glut of cameras nowadays, surely there would be more. But there's not. It makes me wonder.

Anyway, here's what to read if you can bring yourself to actually consume some words on paper rather than pictures on a screen:

The UFO Controversy in America - by David Jacobs
The UFO Experience - by J. Allen Hynek
The UFO Evidence - edited by Richard Hall and available online for FREE here: www.nicap.org...
Anatomy of a Phenomenon - by Jacques Vallee

There's a lot of crap out there on this subject, but these books are not that. Honestly, I have never found a video, documentary or visual media item of any kind that is as compelling as the serious written literature is. Buy one of these books used on Amazon for cheap, turn off your computer, find a comfy chair and read. If nothing else it's good exercise for your brain.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is the kind of thing people have seen that makes a UFO report interesting:

www.youtube.com...

Tons of people have reported witnessing this hovering-to-instant-accelleration kind of maneurver. There is really no debate about whether or not this is Venus or a squished bug on a windshield or a Chinese lantern or an airplane. It's either a genuine UFO or a deliberate video hoax.

Something like this could be a great piece of evidence if it were combined with a report that could be investigated. Unfortunately, it's an anonymously posted internet video that could easily be faked, just like nearly every video I've ever found online.

That's why it's a good idea to read the writings of some of the intelligent, accomplished people who have taken the time to personally look into this matter in depth and investigated reports and spoken to the individuals making the reports.

Here's another one:

Science in Default: 22 Years of Inadequate UFO Investigations - by James McDonald, available here:

dewoody.net...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Orkojoker]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's evidently HAARP and Niburi communicating through the Starchilds cloaked ship from Andromeda about the Reptilian NWO moves to occur in 2012.

I'm surprised no-one else see's it - it's obvious!

-m0r

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well this is what we can tell from the video. The greenish color means that the video was made with the nightshot on. He digitaly zooms in on something which cannot be seen when zoomed out. Based on the magnification of the digital zoom and the steadyness of the camera mans hand the object is not moving. This fits the description of a star or planet, the aperture will give it a different shape and the digital zoom will pixelate it further. Im just not seeing any intellegent moves made by this to make me think it could be anything else.

reply to post by m0r1arty

You know at first i thought that it might be a spirit orb mind light scout ship from the 5th dimension on the 14th density but then i realized this was made the 23rd of march. 23-3-2010 then you take 2+3+2010=2015 and 2015 is the masonic number for the no fly over earth zone code. so it is probably just a planet. Wait.... Yup just channeled steven greers mind light space brother, he siad it is probably a star or planet.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by zaiger]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join