It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrail? natural phenom? please post your thoughts:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
about 3 weeks ago i was in santa cruz, ca. to help a friend on a photoshoot.
we went to lunch and while waiting outside for him to pick up his "take out" order, i saw this in the sky.

what are your thoughts?
just nature, or a possible "chemtrail" of sorts?

thanks in advance.
(please note: due to my job, i can only check in on ATS at night after 8pm pacific time)
cheers!
zoo

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Wow ... massively wide page !

Chemtrails natural ?

Nope. Not natural at all

We've watched them laying down Chemtrails in the middle of the day, from Sydney CBD out to woop-woop. You just don't get those natural, old fashioned clouds out of the backside of a plane

We're accustomed to watching them laying Chemtrails after dusk, in grids, in stripes ... and every now and then, one of the hoons flying the planes will do loop de loops, just to be a clown. Never saw 'clouds' being created that way when I was a kid. But, you know, maybe even God is outsourcing these days ?

Right now, they're laying Chems to disperse the rain that's been threatening for a day or so. It's been going on for nine years here, that I'm aware of

But hey, what am I doing posting in this thread ? Need to slap myself hard. After the life-threateniingly high blood-pressure I suffered on account of sheer rage about Chemtrails -- government stooges -- lies -- ignorance -- people's refusal to see what is going on over their heads -- man-created 'doughts' that have driven farmers to suicide, etc. ------ I promised myself a Chemtrail-free, Israel-free year. It's already March. I've only slipped up by commenting on my pet hates a couple of times. And my health and general demeanor are much improved

So over and out

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Great picture. That definitely doesn't LOOK natural but hey what do I know. Might be good if you resize just a tad so it fits in the width of the site.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
sorry for the browser pushing pic size.

(can i edit the photo size after the window of "edit" time has closed? - TIA)

it didn't 'seem' natural at all.
interesting that this thread didn't go anywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why don't we discuss this at the thread you made yesterday?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatcha up to, pal?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
most definitely not natural heres my area today

new topics

top topics

join