It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Orbs leaving the mothership in Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
WOW simply amazing!

Amazing footage of a UFO that released multiple orbs into clouds above Hikone (Shiga Prefecture, Japan). This video shows three of the orbs before they disappeared into the cloud cover.

Has anyone seen this footage before???
Listen to the crowds reaction! according from the date from the title this just happened! I believe its real footage, What do you guys think!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
looks CG to me.

Update if you get any new information on the sighting, otherwise it's probably fake.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Its New to me! S+F

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

Dear Niccawhois

Now I am certainly no expert of CGI or anything for that matter but if it was CGI it certainly has me fooled.

So a none expert says yes it looks real but real what, that is the question.

I will be looking in to see if Paeg get hole of this one. Sorry if the spelling is wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Starting to see a lot more of these orb videos lately. Nice video, real or not it looks real to me. You have to wonder, some of these orbs floating around might be real...and if they are wth are they...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Great find, thanks for posting.

I have look at this quite a few times and tracked each of the objects.

I am no CGI expert but when the objects pass through the clouds they seem authentic to me.

Except for the third object to leave the "mothership". When it makes it's final entry into the clouds, it seems to pause like a glitch in animation.

On the flip side what you can see is the object physically affecting the cloud as it enters.

Either way, this is an intriguing video.

I would love to see this vid analysed by our FSME

Edit - I was going to criticise posts that don't bring anything of substance to a thread, but I realised, in today's ATS, that I am pushing things that can't be, uphill.

[edit on 24/3/10 by Horza]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

been discussed before some time ago...

reply to post by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Came across this video today, did a few searches on here with zero results so I'm hoping it's not a repost.

Taken apparently in Japan (date unknown) the video taker captures a strange looking craft that suddenly using a 'pump action' releases 1 of 3 orbs that stay despite being from the sound of the camera mic a very blustery day quite close to the 'mothership'.

The main ship itself seems to go behind the large cloud so I presume it's pretty high up.

The action of the ship is strange and for me seems either a well made model or possibly CGI but I'm not so sure of the CGI, for me it comes off as a man made item and is solid.

Here's the link for you to judge yourself, the video has nothing to do with me bar I posted it on here so reserve any venom for the maker of the video if you must!

www.liveleak.com...

Edit for awful spelling!

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I want to believe so hard right now. Some of the people on this site complaining about the healtcare bill are starting to make me disbelieve just about everything. I must not let rotten eggs overacting make me disbelieve a lot of the things I see here.

I do have a nice mysterious scar to always put things into perspective though, I know they are out there...I just want to know what they are.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Bad CGI. The backround may be an image but the shake is an added in effect. Notice the camera constantly moving but does not really seem to follow the objects at all? And that the objects start on the left and go into the center of the frame, instead of the person with the camera moving it to keep them in the center?
People are saying this is good CGI but i have no idea why. This could be done by anyone who would know how to install and 3d program. It is a few white pixels that float around on a very 2d plane, that is you do not really see anything to indicate that these are flying forward and backwards just up and down.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Is it hard to try the search function?

This video is already been discussed and even has an stabilized version, look this thread:

Interesting Japanese video..

The member treesdancing provided very useful informations and like him I think it's CGI.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Odd, the only search hit for "Hikone (Shiga Prefecture, Japan) UFO" turns up this video. There don't seem to be any news releases about it. You'd think if all those people saw it...

You know, soundtracks can be dubbed.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, its new to me. I really cant say if it is really a ufo or just CGI but either way I enjoyed watching it.

While I certainly do believe in aliens visiting earth I realize there is no way I or anyone else can convince the masses. So basically Ive stopped trying prove anything and just started enjoying them for what they are...be it crappy hoaxes, CGI animation, or even the real thing.

It's not easy watching every single video on this website get debunked and while Im sure most of them are in fact fake or cases of mistaken identification I still wonder how many (if any at all) are real and how often the over-analyzing we engage in blocks us from possibly realizing it.

Either way I enjoyed the video. I hope when the real thing comes along I'll be able to recognize it. Until then thanks for the entertainment.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

Cheers for pointing out the existing thread.

The stabilised version clearly shows a glitch in the animation of the "mothership" at 0:16.

Clearly CGI ... but a cool one ...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yes, the 'glitch' is somewhat telling. Whoever said it's bad cgi and it's pixels (
) floating about a 2d plane, though, I'd have to disagree with. The orbs get smaller and bigger as they supposedly come lower and then go higher again, so depending on what was used (and I doubt it was a 3D program - more likely after effects or something similar) at least tried to make it a little more convincing-looking. He or she is, nonetheless, a complete ass.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ShadowArcher]

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
AS others have said, cgi. Most people with even a basic understanding of CGI could make this in under an hour. The camera shake is absolutely fake, as in the added soundtrack (added after the fact, listen to the ohhs and ahhs and compare it to the visuals....a telling sign).

On the other hand, who care? Who care about the content of the video? No need to even debate it at all. The facts surrounding the case make the video worthless to begin with. Let's see....short video that shows only what you want to see.....plenty of witnesses so it's in a populated area....yet nothing to go along with it?

I have said this too many times.....one can often dismiss or dwell on video "evidence" based on many, many things besides the video itself. It's called common sense, reason and logic...and there is not enough of it in this subject, that's why people laugh at us.

Video evidence is but a small part of a convincing case. The hundreds of videos posted here on a yearly basis illustrate that point clearly, yet not many seem to grasp that fact yet. It's called ignorance, and we are trying to deny it.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Very nice video. I hope someone has posted an "above 30 seconds version"...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hi Ignore,
you got any links to "real" footage?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by girlsdayltm

You comment might be based on your ignorance of video technology, plus the absence of logic, reason and common sense that is paramount to critical thought. Your desire to poke me and your comment has no bearing on the fact that the video in this thread is complete and utter bunk, despite what you want to believe. The fact that you can't see that causes you to get upset with anyone who tries to explain reality to you. Basically, you want to damn the messenger and ignore the content. It's very common for folks that have an overwhelming desire to believe in the improbable to take this tactic, and you are no different.

Do I have any links to any real footage? Do you seriously understand what your asking and did you read (and understand) what I posted before? Doubtful.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

duplicate it then over london or diff city

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Odd, the only search hit for "Hikone (Shiga Prefecture, Japan) UFO" turns up this video. There don't seem to be any news releases about it. You'd think if all those people saw it...

You know, soundtracks can be dubbed.

Helps to search in Japanese.

try: 滋賀県 (Shiga ken)  彦根市 (Hikone-shi) Note that the latter kanji are in the bottom corner of the video.

Shiga, incidentally, is famous for a kite festival.

I'd be willing to bet that a careful search using the terms 彦根市 and 凧 (kite) and 凧祭り (kite festival) would turn up the OP's video. Firstly becasue there's a kite festival in the area, and the thing looks like an experimental kite falling apart, second because the guy's reaction is how Japanese people react when they see something break, as opposed to saying WTF is that or similar.

That said, although I'm willing to bet, I'm not willing to sit through hours of home video of a kite festival to find out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join