It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy UFO - Close Up In Focus...Is This Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
My Initial thoughts:
The guy is standing on a balcony filming "straight" at the ufo. (IT IS A
UFO as in, we dont KNOW what it is YET).
The greyish parts i would call distortion from other objects nearby.
And the fact that he is filming from above street lvl is seen at the
end of the movie.

Hi Miccey: the remark about it being still unidentified is correct for sure mate, but to be precise it's an UO
because we DON'T know whether it's flying or not, or better, to be even more precise it's a BOP (Bunch Of Pixels) because we still don't even know whether it's an actual object or not, given that the quality of the footage is crappy.
That said, I'm from Sardinia, the same island where this supposed UFO has been caught on camera, and I've also been in Villacidro, the town where the video was taken, many times.
I've already sent a message to the guy who filmed the BOP, btw.
I'd like to point out that Villacidro is a quickly growing small town (15 k inhabitants) and it's located at the end of a mountain range called Linas.
Basically, assuming that the video was actually taken there, here's its location:

Image credits: comune di Villacidro
You have no idea what I would be able to do from that mountain with some couples of par 56, strobe lights and color gels, IF I'd like to fool someone: fortunately, I'm not an hoaxer (but I have to admit it would be funny though)

So, the fact that he is filming from above street and the fact that we have some street lamp as "point of reference" (which is always welcome though, for possible analisys) sadly, mean nothing. Plus, as far as we know, the video could have been taken in Madagascar. I've never heard nor seen on the news etc.. etc.. about any sighting that took place there, but i travel frequently, so honestly I could have missed it but I still can't find a heck of a nothing, and even friends living very close to there know nothing about it.
The video has been posted under "entertainment", but that means nothing as well. I'd say let's wait and see what the upper has to say about it: (witnesses? media coverage? official reports? 15k inhabitants and no one did spot an heck of a nothing? etc...).
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Now this is what I was waiting for! Thank you internos very much for the effort and time you put in to this one. I agree with you it is a BOP and could possible be just a UO with no flying involved... This is what I think most of us thought at first because of the low level of the object in question. Seeing that Mountain and the theory you brought up makes a lot of sense. I hope you can find out some more from the person you are trying to contact. Thanks again!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join