It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
heres something most people dont know.

The health care bill number is 3200, the gematria of "in the beginning, G-d created".

This implies that their creating something new with this health care. Overhauling the 'old world'. The beginning begins with the end.

Also, the section of the bill with the secret plan to kill people is 1233, the gematria of 'concealed of the concealed' a kabbalistic concept referring to a hidden desire. lol

Also something interesting. America is 233 years. 233 is the gematria of Zakor, 'remember'. Interesting that 233 years ago america was embroiled in the war of independence, ie; a civil war. Its quite possible that we could enter such a state before july 4th comes around

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Elites laugh at guys like us. They probably perform skits making fun of guys like us, because we TRY.

Actually the elites have a deep and abiding respect for out of the box thinkers, as they are rare and few and far in between.

In fact the look to recruit out of the box thinkers who have the ability to perceive reality and logistics on multiple levels as being just the kind of people they want and need to carry out their agendas at a lower level.

The only time they laugh at out of the box thinkers is when out of the box thinkers become insecure and laugh at themselves or back down in the face of peer pressure from in the box thinkers.

The observant person who can actually identify the things that are happening accurately and what factors and people are causing it who are self sufficient and secure in themselves and their knowledge are in fact Powers that Be in their own right, in the eyes of the Powers that Be.

We in fact make the challenge of the game more interesting and exciting to them, and provide them a gene pool to recruit likeminded thinkers.

Remember it didn’t take much to convert Anakin Skywalker to the dark side of the force. Once you understand the nature of the beast and recognize the beast, the beast because it’s a beast doesn’t see in you a threat but an opportunity.

That all changes though when the level of awareness reaches critical mass, it’s a lot easier to silence that lone voice in the wilderness through corrupting it or defeating it than the choir singing its hearts out, the world will change and evolve when people do.

In the meantime though we are in for a rough ride! Thanks for posting my friend, and by the way you can call me anything you like even late for dinner it’s considered rude here in Miami to ever show up on time for anything.

It’s a city where people all recognize we are a few steps always behind.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

The health care bill number is 3200, the gematria of "in the beginning, G-d created".

This implies that their creating something new with this health care. Overhauling the 'old world'. The beginning begins with the end.

Also, the section of the bill with the secret plan to kill people is 1233, the gematria of 'concealed of the concealed' a kabbalistic concept referring to a hidden desire. lol

Also something interesting. America is 233 years. 233 is the gematria of Zakor, 'remember'. Interesting that 233 years ago america was embroiled in the war of independence, ie; a civil war. Its quite possible that we could enter such a state before july 4th comes around

There truly are two different kinds of numbers in the healthcare bill the ones made obvious to illustrate the cost to the people.

The ones that are esoteric that actually comprise the real cost to the people.

Excellent post friend. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There truly are two different kinds of numbers in the healthcare bill the ones made obvious to illustrate the cost to the people.

Could you repeat that. This time with puntuation. I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or are actually attempting to compliment me despite the illegibilty of that entire post.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Could you repeat that. This time with puntuation. I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or are actually attempting to compliment me despite the illegibilty of that entire post.

Oh, and the premise of me mentiong kabblah and hebrew is the idea that g-d 'spoke' the world into being. Hebrew is a profoundly mystical language, beyond the conventionality of other language. Its the one language that all other languages are based on. This is shown through the equivalence between teh hebrew in Gensis (the world was one language - one language = safat echat) and lashon hakodeh, as epithet for hebrew. They have the same gematria. Hebrew is literally an endless example of such mysteries. A true treat. everything else supposedly esoteric is a little game created by men to entertain each other.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Actually I think what I said is clear.

Let me try some different verbiage.

The Healthcare bill is full of accounting numbers designed to illustrate the cost to the taxpayer.

That was the first part.

It’s also full of occult numerology that entails an entire different and hidden cost in human terms as far as consequences.

That was definitely complimentary regarding your research on the occult numerology, things dealing with the occult are considered to be esoteric knowledge by the way.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Actually I think what I said is clear.

Let me try some different verbiage.

The Healthcare bill is full of accounting numbers designed to illustrate the cost to the taxpayer.

That was the first part.

It’s also full of occult numerology that entails an entire different and hidden cost in human terms as far as consequences.

That was definitely complimentary regarding your research on the occult numerology, things dealing with the occult are considered to be esoteric knowledge by the way.

Thanks for asking.

The lack of puntuation sorta lost me.

Sorry if i came off as antagonistic.. Thanks for the compliment

As for occult, i know it applies to things pertaining to the unconscious, but the most occult things are kabbalistic. For isntance, theres nothing more occult then the secrets of the hebrew language, or, the sefer Yetzriah(book of creation) for instance. Or, the 72 letter name of G-d. These are things unparrareled in other religions simply because they derive from the Torah which was given to man from G-d.

The recent shirlock holmes movie is replete with kabbalistic imagery, and in particularly memorable scene, they have the grandmaster sitting on a throne with the hebrew letters 'shelomot" which could mean an assortment of things, but probably refers to 'perfection' or completion. Guy ritchie movies tend to have a lot of kabbalistic subtext to it. Also, masonry is based on the hebraic tradition (ie Hiram abiff) but in itself is gnostic. The only thing hebraic about it is its use of Hebrew. They are at the completely other poll(the manichean dualism pole) of spirituality.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Kabballah is merely another note in the same song. The Mysteries underlie all religions, and the same principles can be found over and over, across time and region, in the esoteric teachings of each religion that is manifest at any particular time.

The Kabbalistic practices are a good place to look for clues...but dig deeper to find the real Mystery.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
March 22 (3/22) through the years:

2009 – Mount Redoubt, a volcano in Alaska* begins erupting after a prolonged period of unrest.

1982 – NASA's Space Shuttle Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.

1943 – World War II: the entire population of Khatyn in Belarus is burnt alive by German occupation forces.

But the most interesting thing about the date of March 22 would have to be this:

World Water Day is observed on March 22 since 1993 when the United Nations General Assembly declared March 22 as World Day for Water[1].

Source: Wikipedia.com - search - March 22

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Something that most are not aware of, and that you should keep in mind, when dealing with religion as anything outside of the close and personal relationship that any of us can have with our Creator (regardless of if that relationship is a single or a double edged sword).....

....religion is crafted for two reasons:

- to control and placate the "profane". The profane would represent the small minded, superstitious person who is enticed far too easily by things like greed, sex, etc. Prying secrets from the lips of such a man is not as easy as someone who easily succumbs. The story that the profane recieves is normally going to provide some level of social ethic and moral guidance, along with plenty of threats of harm for not following these moral codes.

It is far, far easier to use people conscience as a police factor than actually having to employ police. Religion is a vehicle with which to acheive this.

- to propagate and continue a tradition of knowledge that is worth killing for, and is worth hiding for millenia. Whatever this knowledge is, who knows. Some say the secret is the "fifth element", the key ingredient in the philosophers stone. Or perhaps it is the process with which the stone is created (the elixir of life, or the great work...take your pick of monikers). This is the "initiated" and they are separated from the profane by the knowledge they have had bestowed upon them. It is an honor that is earned by being smart, charismatic, and discreet.

It is entirely likely that the Jews got their esoteric knowledge from the Egyptians. You marvel at the cunning with which Hebrew is created and call it evidence of a pinnacle of esoteric achievement. But perhaps that honor should be reserved for Giza? That great sage of music, the respected master of esoteric knowledge, Pythagoreas...he believed it to be true.

Kabballa is fascinating. Turn the page...there are more fascinating stories written in the exact same book.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Protoplasmic, great read. Interesting subject matter put forth in a readable and easy to follow way. I like history that can be translated in such a way. I appreciate this thread. By the way, ATS rocks.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Um no. Only someone who knows nothing of kabbalah would assert that.

Did i not just mention hebrew? Hebrew has no correlate or competitor. It alone is the one language given from G-d to man. Most intelligent and erudite mystics know this. However, those impressed by eastern pracitices are usually led away from the much more meaningful kabbalah. Perhaps thats the point by its popularization in the west and the concurrent promotion of kabbalah by retards like madonna.

Also, when i say kabbalah, i mean it in the most strict sense. All kabbalistic developments, ie; Bahir, Heikalot, sefer Yetzrirah, Zohar, Lurianic kabbalah, all came out of ORTHODOX Judaism. Its quite a mystery why christians and other mystics arrogate to themeselves the kabbalah when its always been the substratum of the Jewish Torah. Theres an acronym for the 4 levels of Rabbinic interpretation called Pardes (hebrew for orchard). Pesht, Remez, Derush, and sod. each explaining a different level which corresponds to one of the 4 kabbalistic worlds. Theres also a midrash from the 2nd century which says 'when the torah was translated into Greek the world went dark for 3 days". Now, understanding this allegorically, it all begins to make sense. The Pesht (simple meaning) is the only level of rabbinic interpreation that was left intact with its translation into Greek. The 3 other levels were lost "the world went dark" 3 other worlds went dark. The Rabbis likewise say when g-d created the world he first looked into the Torah. The torah than is the blueprint of all reality. The name of G-d elohim, which is plural, refers to the multiplicity of reality. Which is why it has the same gematria as Hatava(nature), 86. Interestingly, there are also 86 naturally occuring metals.

Point being in all this delineation. Other mysticisms and languages, although mystical, are man made. There pronounciations are the products of their own minds by convention. At the very most, you could attribute them to being the product of their celestial angel (or archetype). Hebrew, however, is not arabic, sanskrit, or latin, its an all together otherworldly language. Above all other languages. I hope ive atleast conveyed that by now by explaing that 'Sefat echad' in genesis has the same gematria as lashon hakodesh - meaning holy tongue. Which refers to Hebrew.

Also, the gemtria of Amalek (ie the enemy of the Jewish people, or, understood mystically, the enemy of the divine soul) is the same as safuk, meaning doubt. The enemy of our times is doubt. Doubt in the existence of G-d, and particularly, the doubt i time and again encounter when i discuss kabbalah and hebrew with with secularists, or people with a new age twist who cant accept the fact that Hebrew is what it is. Maybe its the latent Jew hatred the nobles have implanted in the unconcious of our european/noth american consciousness.....G-d knows all the anti zionism today is just a clever ploy of theirs to rewrap Antisemtism.

Oh, and as a quick prediction for the times, as i dont expect to post here again, Iran(paras in hebrew) was expected long ago and predicted by the zohar to be the nation who would instigate the war of gog and magog (which has occured in 3 stages, ww1/2 and now ww3). The US will abandon Israel, and the rabbis have been saying this for years. Amazingly, the last few weeks have undone 50 plus years of Israel US relations. Now it appears that the US is backing Israel into a corner with this East Jerusalem situation. The gnostics are pressing hard for this. Also interesting a bit off topic, clinton as spelled in hebrew has the same gematria as HaAmaleki(the amalekite!). anyways, its all gonna turn into a the world vs israel situation. Soon the dome of the rock will be torn down and the 3rd temple rebuilt.

We are in the end times. And moshiach will come and release mankind from the tyranny of the illuminati and these gnostic dualists who treat everyone not privy to secrets as mud.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Holy frazzmatazz that was a mouthfull! Can you break that down into a couple of sentences? I clearly am not as enlightend.

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I seriously do not intend to come across as rude, but i am going to be frank if you will indulge.

You seem to have an emotional tie with kaballa. I see you on thread after thread trying to find a way to shoehorn kaballah into the conversation, and will not relent even when presented with logical and well reasoned information.

If you want to believe that God gave you Judaism, please do. I am not trying to disillusion someone who wish to embrace a religious illusion. I do not agree with the basic premise that your argument is based on. That is something we won't get past, so we can agree to disagree.

Just please, for the love of whoever, stop trolling threads with your message about Kaballah.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It’s amazing really; the fact is that the evidence of how Religion specifically the Roman Concept of religion as put forth in the Holy Roman Bible governs us all is irrefutable.

The Pope has been established as the Vicar of Christ, God’s legal representative on earth. He is legally God on Earth. It's been that way since the 11th Century. It's a matter of legal and binding international treaties.

Every last one, let me repeat every last one of our elected officials swears their oath of office on the Bible!

From the President of the United States on down they place one hand on the bible and raise the other in the air and swear an oath on that Bible, that Roman Bible, and to God that Roman concept of God as represented by the Pope who is legally God in a legal ceremony and pledge their obedience to the Pope who is legally God in upholding the duties of that office.

It is actually so in our faces that they don’t even hide it and we don’t think anything of it.

But that is what all of our elected officials do when they are sworn in to office.

We are a Roman state, a part of the Roman Empire, the Roman Empire that is, and has been working on setting up a one world government for 2,000 years.

It's on our money it is the basis of our money, which is nothing but paper attached to nothing of value that extolls us to Trust instead in God who is legally the Vicar of Christ, the Pope.

Latin inscriptions appear around the all seeing eye of the Pyramid announcing a New Order of the Ages. A Roman Order.

It's in the edifices of our Public Buildings and Halls of Government and Power and architechture.

Its in our laws it's in our international laws.

It's even in our pledge of allegience, one nation under God.

I don’t care how you explain all the evidence away, what excuses you make for it; how a person lies to themselves and says it isn’t what it is.

That’s just how effectively we have been conditioned and brainwashed with centuries of lies.

Religion is not just a means and a concept to control us, and it is not just a means and a concept to control our governments, it is the actual mechanism of ultimate underlying control whether you are religious or not that allows Rome to rule the world, to rule us, to turn us into slaves, to tax us, to degrade us, to treat us like chattel and livestock, to profit off of our existence and to place in bondage so completely the vast majority of us don’t even know we are in Bondage.

Place your left hand on the Bible and raise your right hand in the air and repeat after me “I do solemnly swear…”

I do solemnly swear to make a legally binding oral contract under Roman Law by making a pledge through non-disclosure that I have absolutely no earthly idea of the significance of.

Wake up and rise up people of the earth, taste the sweetness of freedom, for it is sweet indeed, throw off your shackles and dare to dream, dare to live, dare for once to be your own Master!

[edit on 25/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Quite a fascinating take on this HC madness!

So an an occult ritual could've been carried out right before our eyes! And what is interesting is that all the hints are projecting the minds much further than the political spectrum.

It's always above politic because no one can escape the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I don’t care how you explain all the evidence away, what excuses you make for it; how a person lies to themselves and says it isn’t what it is.

That’s just how effectively we have been conditioned and brainwashed with centuries of lies.

That's because some have found their free will in the corrupted religion they chose to follow or the lies they have been fed for centuries. What I do believe and hope for eventually, is that they shall see that their greed and misdeeds are just specs of insignificance in the whole scheme.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

You seem to have an emotional tie with kaballa. I see you on thread after thread trying to find a way to shoehorn kaballah into the conversation, and will not relent even when presented with logical and well reasoned information.

If you want to believe that God gave you Judaism, please do. I am not trying to disillusion someone who wish to embrace a religious illusion. I do not agree with the basic premise that your argument is based on. That is something we won't get past, so we can agree to disagree.

Thank you furry one, I thought I was the only one with these thoughts.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Great read man, appreciate all the time and effort you put into this...Yet somethin new for me to do on my dismal overnight shift thanks to another concerned member at ATS!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join