It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

PT,we have not always seen eye to eye, but I have to agree with you on this one. I'm not sure you're 100% correct, because I haven't checked some of the facts yet, and I am unfamiliar with some of the history you provided, but I agree that there is something sinister going on here.
S & F !!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by lpowell0627

This kind of control is the aim of secret societies, the control of all aspects of society and nature. The promise here is: total security, which equals IMMORTALITY.

Because DEATH is considered an accident, not a necessity.

Thank you! I find that to be very interesting and something I had never even considered but that makes perfect sense. Perhaps you think me simply "stupid", but sometimes it's harder for people [like myself] not interested in power or the promise of security from others that find it difficult to comprehend that that would even be a goal to work towards acquiring.

In reality, societies survive, while its members die. But the promise of immortality is so strong, it ties them to this mechanism.

And when thinking about it, this same ideal is present in everyday society of course, but on a smaller scale. Leaving a mark on the world in order to create immortality for themselves is certainly the driving force for many a person's actions. All the way down to having boy children to carry on the family name I suppose.

It is not human minds that are in control. It is the Idea-the-Mind (God) which is in control.

Ahhh...and the picture becomes a little clearer. Thank you again.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
1920 U.S.A. Treaty of Versailles

22nd March, 1920: An announcement was made regarding Germany’s campaign for the revision of the terms of the Treaty of Versailles. This document was intended to officially end the First World War. Germany was unsatisfied with many of the clauses written which involved agreements between it (Germany) and the countries in opposition to German forces during WWI.

1933 Germany German Ambassador to the United States

22nd March, 1933 : Hanz Luther became the new German Ambassador to the United States. He replaced Friedrich Wilheim von Pritwitz and Gaffron, two men who experienced differences with Hitler and his movement.

1933 U.S.A. 3.2% Beer And Wine Sales Made Legal

22nd March, 1933: President Roosevelt signed the bill which legalized the sale of 3.2 percent beer and wine.

1940 Italy Sister Elena Aiello

22nd March, 1940 : The bleeding that came out of the forehead of a Nun stunned both physicians and priests. Sister Elena Aiello experienced this phenomenon for the 16th consecutive Good Friday in a row. It was like a spiritual occurrence that happened on the very day of the remembrance of Jesus’ crucifixion.

1947 U.S.A. Loyalty Investigation

22nd March, 1947: President Harry S. Truman issues an executive decree establishing a sweeping loyalty investigation of federal employees who needed to demonstrate complete and unswerving loyalty to the United States.

1955 England Yalta Conference

22nd March, 1955: A statue of Franklin D. Roosevelt standing in Grosvenor Square in London, England was vandalized. “Traitor of Yalta” was written on red paint, in retaliation of Roosevelt’s suggestion that Hong Kong be handed over to China. This proposal was made during the Yalta Conference.

1956 U.S.A. Martin Luther King Jr

22nd March, 1956: Martin Luther King Jr. was convicted for violating Alabama's anti-boycott law when he organized a boycott of all city buses in Montgomery .

1960 Soviet Union Distrust Of US

22nd March, 1960: Mistrust against Americans was evident in Moscow. Veteran arms control negotiator Viktor Karpov was one such person who had been skeptical of the sincerity of the United States. He was quoted as saying that the United States did not really want to uphold the agreement to remove medium-range missiles from Europe, as planned.

1963 England Profumo Affair

22nd March, 1963: The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, has denied any impropriety with the model, Christine Keeler.
Later in June John Profumo did admit to having an affair with Christine Keeler and resigned from his post as British Secretary of State for War
The Profumo affair as it was known in Britain was a major news story because Christine Keeler was linked to Soviet Intelligence due to her affair with Captain Eugene Ivanov, a naval attaché at the Russian Embassy.

1963 England The Beatles Please Please Me Album Released

22nd March, 1963: The Beatles' first album, "Please Please Me," is released following the success of the singles "Please Please Me" and "Love Me Do" earlier in Great Britain.
The Songs included on the original album included

1970 U.S.A. Discrimination

22nd March, 1970 : In the South Carolina House of Representatives, A motion was made to fight against discrimination. This effort was made to help provide fairness to the Jews and other religious minorities.

1972 UK Northern Ireland

22nd March, 1972: The Irish and British leaders had met in hopes that British secret political proposals would be made known (to Irish, to public). The purpose of this meeting was to stop the fighting within the province of Northern Ireland.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
1972 U.S.A. The Equal Rights Amendment

22nd March, 1972: The Equal Rights Amendment which provided for the legal equality of the sexes and prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex was passed by the U.S. Senate and sent to the states for ratification. .
Additionally, a petition was also made requesting Nixon to ask the Soviet Union to also not discriminate against Jews. The most common form of being treated unfairly was when minorities such as Jews would attempt to participate in cultural and educational activities (particular those of higher education).

1981 Columbia U.S. Yacht Coral Sea

22nd March, 1981: The U.S. Yacht Coral Sea along with its 12-person crew was detained in Columbia for ten days. On March 12, The Coral Sea was on its way to Cayman Island for a treasure-hunt expedition when it was captured by a Columbian patrol boat. Finally, on today in 1981 it was released.

1991 Iraq Food Shipment Ban Lifted

22nd March, 1991: UN diplomats advocated a lift on the ban of food shipments to the Iraq. A debate was taking place regarding whether or not to also allow fuel and other useful goods into the country as well.
This particular decision was being discussed shortly after two Iraqi planes were shot down by Americans after a temporary cease-fire was made. (Americans had made no official agreement to completely stop attacking fixed Iraqi wing aircraft at this time.)

1991 U.S.A. Pamela Smart Convicted

22nd March, 1991: Pamela Smart is convicted for conspiring with her 16-year-old student lover, William Flynn, and three friends to kill her husband, Gregory Smart, in Derry, New Hampshire.

Please Take the time to check out our new project featuring 2010 Festivals, Fairs, Shows, Arts and Crafts Listings and Other Fun Ideas for days out , New Hampshire Below as an Example

1995 U.S.A. Colin Ferguson Sentenced

22nd March, 1995: Colin Ferguson who had murdered six people and injured nineteen others on when he pulled out a gun and fired on other passengers on the Long Island Rail Road in Garden City, New York on December 7, 1993. is sentenced to life in prison.

2002 Belgium NATO

22nd March, 2002: NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) officials are working towards greater cooperation with the Former Soviet Union. This action was made top priority, as U.S. officials were planning to arrive in Tbilisi, Georgia (city in country South of Russia) this same week.

2002 England "Miss B" Granted Right To Die

22nd March, 2002: A landmark case in British Law comes to it's final conclusion when Dame Elizabeth gave Miss B the legal right to die by having her treatment withdrawn and be transferred to another hospital which would treat her according to her wishes "and permit her life to end peacefully and with dignity".
Just over one month later Miss B died peacefully in her sleep after exercising her right to have all artificial ventilation withdrawn

2006 Spain Basque Separatist Group ETA

22nd March, 2006: The Basque separatist group ETA which had been using kidnappings, assassinations, violence and murder to achieve it's goal of sovereignty and self-determination for the Basque Region of Spain announced a permanent cease-fire with Spain.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Very interesting all the things that hapen on 3/22 isn't it friend?

Yet no one claims to know who erected the Georgia Guide Stones.

Secret Societies sure are good at keeping secrets!

Not... really. Not if conspiracy sites can supposedly completely figure out who did what and why, a mere 2 days after the event. While I believe there may be secret societies out there, I feel it's a far leap to assume they planned this out so that the signing would occur on the day that matches their #. This would have required no guesswork, as the signing the bill into law was going to obviously come just after the vote. Since there has been revisions and a lot of struggle over the terms of the package, they would have had to anticipate this well in advance. I doubt this is true, as much as I find it very hard to believe any society would feel it necessary to leave huge blazing clues as to their involvement. You may say it's ego.. I can't fathom any other reason they would need to plan it to fall on a certain date.

Coincidences do happen. Not saying it isn't slightly curious, but still a stretch imo, to assume it's directly related to S&B.

Oh.. and of course, it was passed.. on the 21st. It was signed.. on the 23rd. So.. um.. they are celebrating the what.. the day between the two huge significant events? Um.. yea.. ok.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by fleabit]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker

Great thread PT, this has sure shined the light on "Big Pharma" for me. Regarding the Georgia Guidestones; Didn't a man by the name of RC Christian originally commission the building of the monument?

WHAT???

RC CHRISTIAN???

Can you dig up a source on this? I am not familiar with the guidestones, but that name is VERY important to this thread and the greater conspiracy.

Christian Rosenkreutz was believed to be the name of "CR", the founder of Rosicrucianism.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You mean people ask questions for a reason other than a reason that constitutes an agenda.

So far you have been reluctant to accept that Obama could be any part of a secret societies agenda.

Actually you have once again painted with the entirely wrong brush. As far as Obama, not only do I believe him to be the shining glory of this group but it is because of him that I even started recognizing that one could exist.

I was initially going with the "he's the AntiChrist" theory, but secret societies are much more realistic and actually could have the same meaning without it being a "religious position" necessarily. Further, I didn't agree with many of the premises I found on why people thought him to be the Anti-Christ, so I ruled that one out.

I think a lot of people have posted a lot of great replies to your questions.

The fact that you have dismissed them all out of hand kind of suggests either the lack of an open mind or an agenda where someone just wants to plant that seed of doubt and nurture it.

I dismissed one for lack of information. Of which, the poster was kind enough to have expanded on, and now I see his/her point and have thanked him/her appropriately.

Thumbs downs won't make a poorly structured argument better!

How is asking a question an argument?? I have no argument. I only want information. I thought you would be a good person to ask since it is YOUR thread.

People on ATS are constantly talking about "waking people up", "supporting the cause", "understanding the REAL workings behind society"... how can we do any of this if we don't ask questions when we don't fully understand something?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Googling around, i found these very interesting pics. S&F this is a very interesting thread and a Fascinating topic...
PT

Skull & Bones and ROME

America and ROME

i40.tinypic.com...
i42.tinypic.com...
i41.tinypic.com...
graphics8.nytimes.com...
extremecatholic.blogspot.com...
i43.photobucket.com...
i43.tinypic.com...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Investigateconspiracies]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

s & f

one of the most thoughtful narrative Threads I've read in a long while. I had not heard the Julius Gaius Caesar theory before, could you provide me with a lead to start my own research into it?

Found the JFK video informative as well. Had not seen the video involving the Secret Service agents at the back of his limo standing down. Just out of this world, if you consider it. Bet that doesn't appear in the Warren Commission. Reminiscent of Bldg. 7 and the 911 Commission Report. Just shocking, really.

When do you believe they began tapping the 15 initiates at Yale? Any idea of the year?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Primarily by upgrading the quality of your questions until you get the kind of answer that you feel is a real answer too you.

When you choose to upgrade those questions in a belated fashion by explaining yourself and the context of the questions you are asking it is part of that upgrading process.

Vague questions tend to get vague answers, or incomplete answers because no one is sure exactly what kind of information you are looking for.

I started out with a 10,000 charachter post and follow up trying my best to answer every question I can but it all starts with people asking a question and the more precise and concise and contextual they make their question the easier it becomes to address it with the kind of pertinent answers they are looking for.

It's part of helping yourself to help others help you better.

If you want to upgrade the quality of your life people have to learn to upgrade the quality of their questions.

Its great that you keep rephrasing your questions when you realize you haven't gotten the answer you are looking for but it really does help when a person can really think out their question to start with and ask it in a way that makes it possible for a person to know what kind of information you are looking for.

Broad questions tend to get broad strokes in reply.

Pinpointed questions tend to get pinpoint answers.

Thanks for asking and sharing.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Investigateconspiracies

Googling around, i found these very interesting pics. S&F this is a very interesting thread and a Fascinating topic... PT

That's some truly amazing work on the pictures and thanks so much for taking the time to track them down and the time to upload them to post them right onto the thread!

Rome appears to tie into so many things on an imagery level, Latin appears on our currency and many people aren't aware that one of the Pope's many titles is Vicar of Christ which legally makes him God here on earth as God's legal representative.

When you see God in a legal document, currency, pledge anthem its actually a reference to the Pope and Rome.

In God we trust actually means in the Pope we trust. By the Grace of God actually means by the Grace of the Pope, and One Nation Under God literally means one nation under the Pope from a legal contractual standpoint because by international treaty the Pope who is the Vicar of Chirst is legally God on earth.

Rome's secret armies that are still conquering the world and working hard on setting up a New World Order are in fact the secret societies like the Skull and Bones.

Great Pictures!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Nice images.

Could movements in piracy have started as a way to funnel money into Rome, or possibly as a way to create additional danger so that people would look to their leaders for safety?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Nice images.

Could movements in piracy have started as a way to funnel money into Rome, or possibly as a way to create additional danger so that people would look to their leaders for safety?

History tells us that Caesar himself was kidnapped by Pirates while travelling from Greece to Rome after a period of exile young in his life because of Sulla's diferences with the political faction of Gaius Marious that Caesar was a scion of.

Caesar actually told the Pirates that they asked way to little for him and that his relatives and benafactors would have paid far more.

Sadly in those days there were no cell phones to take advantage of such revellations.

Caesar also promised his kidnappers once ransomed he would track them down and kill them all.

He made good on his promise and dispatched them with mercy because they had treated him well while in their captivity.

Pirating seems to have been a scourge of the sea for as long as their have been vessels of commerce traveling on it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Also, I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on what each President's main contribution to this group's agenda is/was. Nothing lengthy or sourced -- just notes off the top of your head.

From Eisenhower forward, I would be interested in what your opinion is if you feel so inclined or have the time. Many thanks.

This is my question as it was presented.

I'm sorry that you feel I have not "upgraded" myself to meet your standards in order to participate in this thread.

I thought, and still feel, the above is quite easy to understand and does not need to be enhanced by the use of a million ineffectual words in order to make it seem more profound than it actually was meant to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Georgia Guidestones

Erected March, 22, 1980.

Very interesting all the things that hapen on 3/22 isn't it friend?

Yet no one claims to know who erected the Georgia Guide Stones.

Secret Societies sure are good at keeping secrets!

well in those guide stone the goal is the population in the whole world reduced down to 500 million , how and when , an outbreak of a nuclear war ?

well there one Orwellian DIS-Utopian Nation that is Fits the description of
One Mind One Nation One Control is North Korea Funny that we Have Not interfere as they are the most threat in the World ! besides the Few Middle Eastern Regimes as We All now Know North Korea HAS WMD and No Major WMD was Found in Iraq

A Cold War is still going on with N & S Korea Just waiting to be Flair-ed up Are We just going Wait until North Korea Strikes a Warhead at us ( matter of time ) or the little man Kim threat's then runs behinds the the Big Brother Dragon (China) >?

Or is All this Part of the New World Order Plan

Also its sad Our own Company's(mostly own by the S&B Federal Moneymaking bankers Elite etc.. ) Sells OUR Nation out for cheap labor ( Made in China ) I recently received a Spring Jacket it say's Ironically No Lie ! Americas Best Buy Trail Crest ( whitetail American deer in the tag) on the bottom Made in China

paying the lowest wage 7+ hour vs 7+ a day Thank you Corporate Secret society's and their bankers driving us to a recessed Nation

Mr McCarthy (McCarthyism ) must be spinning in his grave at the speed of light ! Commie Commie !!! We Wave the Patriot Flag not realizing on holidays or Special events and not realizing in the fine print of those flag's
(made in china ) I Make Sure I Check my Flag we just need to Boycott ?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I found your thread here illuminating in the sense that the undertones of what was going sure sounded like a pre-planned scheme of The Order, those salaciously evil and vile bastards in power, who hide behind the scenes of power.

They scheme, scam, and school our country about control, because they have much more than we do, and they do almost anything to retain and gain it, assuring we as a nation will remain forever divided against ourselves, but what else can we expect from an organization who wants war, in order cause confusion and money to flow.

If they can sow enough chaos then they can reap the rewards of that chaos, money.

Right and Left : A Control Mechanism of the Skull and Bones Society, the Order of Chaos

These people are Harvard hand-picked individuals who believe they rule the world.

Personally, I see them using this as the means, to collapse our economy further from the already worthless fiat monetary system, and on into the cashless society.

How Dare You Mr. President and Congress...

Is it not odd how these men, who hide behind their Secret Societies, control everything?

Yet, they use us, and our divisions, race, ages, societal beliefs, religions, to divide and conquer.

If 322 is indeed what you say it means, ProtoplasmicTraveler, then March 22, 2010 was indeed a day for them to celebrate, as they are nearer a complete control.

As the laws strengthen and the people's rights lessen the citizens believe they are still in control, and they are not, but then again we have people who believe still, ignorantly, I might add, that we in fact live within a Democracy, and we do not, we live in a Republic, there is a distinct difference.

Even now I just heard someone threatened to kill ten members of Congress.

This is because of mankind's inherent ignorance of not knowing what to do.

Instead of civilly doing something through politics they would rather discuss violence, guns and overthrow, then to actually take political action, act as cowards instead of heroes.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Also, I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on what each President's main contribution to this group's agenda is/was. Nothing lengthy or sourced -- just notes off the top of your head.

From Eisenhower forward, I would be interested in what your opinion is if you feel so inclined or have the time. Many thanks.

This is my question as it was presented.

I'm sorry that you feel I have not "upgraded" myself to meet your standards in order to participate in this thread.

I thought, and still feel, the above is quite easy to understand and does not need to be enhanced by the use of a million ineffectual words in order to make it seem more profound than it actually was meant to be.

One of the groups you might want to take some time to study is the Council for Foreign Relations. Skull & Bones is closely aligned with it's agenda and influences the CFR at the top.

The CFR was established in the 1920's after the U.S. Congress refused to ratify the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations.

The U.S. Oligarchs and Bankers were touting a collective global security initiative with a centalized international army that would punish belligerent nations who started unjust wars.

The CFR's Mission Statemement is to promote the concept of a one world government through the media and our government while working to consolidate as many resources and as much wealth in as few as hands possible in otder to submerge U.S. Sovereignty to prevent the United States from stopping a one world government, to be ruled by the same few hands that resources and wealth are consolidated in.

The CFR was the driving force behind the United Nations at the founding meeting of the UN in San Francisco in 1949, 50 of 51 US delegates to the confress were CFR members.

Including the head of the delegation and first acting head of the United Nations Algier Hiss who was later convicted of treason and espionage for spying on us for the Soviets.

Every U.S. Administration Democrat or Rebublican since the 1920's has been top heavy in CFR Members the Clintons are members of the CFR so are the Bush family.

Every U.S. Administration since the late 1800's has either had Bones Men as Presidents or as key positions in the Cabinet.

The Secretary of State is almost always a CFR Member. The Head of the CIA is almost always a Bones Man, the head of the Defense Department is almost always a Bones Man.

These groups form a permanent power structure a secret power structure behind the elected power structure. Politicians come and go but they are always there shuffling from one post to another carrying out their secret societey agendas.

Would that answer your question to your satisfaction?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ah, i should have clarified. By "pirate" i do not mean ancient maritime marauders or the current crop of scoundrels in Somalia. I was referring to the classical, swashbuckling men flying under the Jolly Roger.

I am not familiar with pirate history.
Just running down an alley.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Would that answer your question to your satisfaction?

Perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by lpowell0627]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join