It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now you're going completely off topic, in your own thread by the way, and making this a case of EMPIRE. This isn't about Empire. As I told you in another thread, the thread involving the men at the top, you don't matter. So telling me who you know, who your involved with, who you had lunch with, etc, does nothing for anyone who doesn't have their blinders on. Now the Proto club, they may find such statements of yours to be truly magnificent, I myself find them as such, but for different reasons, but like I said, none of this matters.

In closing, this isn't about EMPIRE or your take that I don't know logistics, I do. This is about looking at the logistics, history, science and everything else and realizing the fractal will remain as it always has (unless of course 1,2 or 3 were to occur.)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I'm a deist and I sleep gooooood at night. If you think Jesus/Yeshua is going to "rapture" anyone think again. If you think some aliens are going to land on this planet and help you're tuned out of reality. If you think some grand wizard is going to lead man towards the light forget about it.

No one is coming to help. Accept your demise...with dignity I may add.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

In closing again? That's a lot of houses you have bought while particpating on this thread.

Off topic would be in my book the incesant self defeatism and misplaced fear and reverence in your posts that pay homage to just mere corrupt mortals as if they are demi-gods.

That's nothing but a bush league attempt to crap people out and sap their will and belief in themselves as being potentially relevant.

It is such thinking that is at the heart of the problem and promoting such thinking only perpetuates the problem.

Me I am positive. Everyone puts their pants on two legs at a time.

Everyone comes in the world crying like a baby and out deader than a door nail.

It's an even playing field, for people who want to empower themselves to fight the good fight on it.

I can see though how some obviously would prefer to stick their heads in the sand.

By the way people should never count their chickens until the eggs actually hatch.

Thanks for posting, good luck with your latest closing, I do hope you consulted with a real estate attorney!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If what he says is true, it is not of his doing that this is going to happen.

He is just someone that put the same pieces of the same puzzle together, and has gotten a totally different picture than many others.

Me? I am a patriot. Live free or die. I prefer the former, but will take the latter when given no other option.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Accept your demise...with dignity I may add.

I offer you the same advice. Who needs dignity when everyone is in the same boat? Pride is what you have. That will serve us well enough because there is an abundance on your part.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

In psychology, one learns that humor and sarcasm, whether veiled or openly expressed, is one of the last lines of defense a person will rely on when they are confronted. Such is applicable to you Proto, and your reply is proof of such.

No one is placing fear or reference to any man alive, but this is simply looking at the reality of our world, and history and realizing this is a dog chasing its own tail. You, however, may be content with doing exactly that, but for those who know reality, it serves no purpose.

You can keep fooling yourself into believing you’re important, you are entitled to such delusions of grandeur, but others are not so inclined to listen to your petty tales. You can be positive all you want, but being positive does not mean reality won’t smack you in the face. I mean take this thread for example. You honestly believe TPTB care about 322 and signing a bill on such a date? Signing the bill on that day, or any other day, is of no importance or significance. What matters, my dear powerless friend, is the fact the bill was signed, and unless Obama has went rouge, there is nothing to stop any of this. To the controllers, not the families, the individual controllers, dates are meaningless but serve a purpose to the lower families. Get that inside your skull and you’ll be one step closer to truth.

And no it isn’t an equal playing field as they have ascribed status and you don’t. You think it is an equal playing field for a crack baby? How about a child born in a war zone where chemicals have wrecked pregnancies?

In closing, which is a way of saying “I’m wrapping it up”, there is nothing you, or anyone else, can do about this situation. The only thing you can do is help your fellow man, on a micro level, because macro, you’re outmatched, outwitted (this thread is proof), outgunned, etc.

EMPIRE

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i think the confusion here is simple....

....what Proto is saying is that Rome CREATED the biblical prophecy, and then set about making it come to pass.

I believe that is what the premise here is. If they fulfill the prophecy and bring about the "end", then it allows them to complete the original plan of a unified planet.

Perhaps there are alien agendas here, too. Like, perhaps someone in the ancient past was told that until our world could unite, we would not be allowed < insert dangled carrot here >.

But this isn't about Rome failing by fulfilling the prophecy. They created the prophecy so it could be fulfilled.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

A lot of people need dignity, and in this instance, I'd say the two are different. Pride tells a man to keep fighting after he has been knocked down 20 times in a fight. Yes, he may earn the respect of his peers, but what does such respect mean when later on down the road he'll suffer problems from his beating?

We've lost. We will continue down this road until 1,2 or 3 happens. You can continue lying to yourself if you want, but that is your problem, not one I have to live with.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

In closing, which is a way of saying “I’m wrapping it up”, there is nothing you, or anyone else, can do about this situation. The only thing you can do is help your fellow man, on a micro level, because macro, you’re outmatched, outwitted (this thread is proof), outgunned, etc.

Wow a third house.

You seem to be having a difficult time wrapping things up here.

Once again your perception is your reality and no one but you is bound to it.

Where there is a will there is a way.

Some people simply lack will so of course for them there is no way.

Your posts are aimed at robbing people of freewill by suggesting submission is their only course of action.

That is YOUR reality my friend and YOU are the one consigned to it.

The human spirit is all about innovation and facing adversity and overcoming it.

NOT SUBMISSION.

Submission does not come naturally it is why people have to be methodically conditioned to submit through propaganda and lies.

What you are simply saying is some people are better than others by elevating them to an importance on a morally and spiritually and even intellectually bankrupt scale, while at the other time attempting to negate wholesale the rest of humanity's importance.

Not only can I see what you are doing, so can everyone else including you.

You know what you are doing and why you are doing it so lets not pretend.

Your reality is all about pretending that a small group of people are superior in every way shape and form and no one else stands a chance.

That's absurd.

Obviously I am relevant or you wouldn't be trying so hard and so fruitlessly to wrap up convincing me I am not.

In fact every last person on the planet is relevant and shame on anyone who imagines otherwise for some misguided agenda or world view.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I don't think the people were sold anything. The people are aware how little they matter to the PTB. In Europe the rulers remember what happened when the hoi polloi got too riled up...hence the French Revolution, the overthrow of the King of England (James I son who got beheaded by fed up subjects) and the elimination of the Tsar in Russia...these revolutions can lead to horrible upheavals and disastrous tribunals. All due to the overweaning hubris of self-styled 'rulers' who think no one exists but themselves. That is why so many people are feeling wary of the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Conditioning....that is a good word for what happens to people.

I think it entirely likely that when we started to see domestication of animals, and the training of animals, that it was realized that the same methods could be used to "domesticate" humans.

In school, we break the spirit of our children, and condition them to OBEY. People who "buck the system" are considered bad, or maverick, or rogue. People who stand out are considered boisterious and obnoxious.

I notice that a tucked tail is not the trait of a wolf.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by therewillberevolt
well i just googled 3/22 an the first thing that came up was

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.
Colossians 3:22

i didnt really believe what you were saying but now im not to sure, im not christian or anything just thought that was odd.

I always thought that was an interesting passage myself because the early Christian movement, particularily the Gnostic movement was hardly one about obedience. And in a movement about being 'set free', having slaves seems to contridict what that movement was about.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is probably one of the best threads i've seen in a long time. Very nice. Woot to Protoplasmic!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Thanks Arles I am glad you enjoyed reading it, lots of great contributions on the thread from the other members too!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaMadameDuval

I don't think the people were sold anything. The people are aware how little they matter to the PTB. In Europe the rulers remember what happened when the hoi polloi got too riled up...hence the French Revolution, the overthrow of the King of England (James I son who got beheaded by fed up subjects) and the elimination of the Tsar in Russia...these revolutions can lead to horrible upheavals and disastrous tribunals. All due to the overweaning hubris of self-styled 'rulers' who think no one exists but themselves. That is why so many people are feeling wary of the future.

There certainly is a real level of mistrust and apprehension in the air when it comes to the government. There are though still quite a few people who are in love with the notion of the Healthcare Bill and the direction that the Administration is taking in general, and feel that what ever is troubling America is just partisan politics and bigotry.

I would place those numbers at around 32 percent of the population with another 15 percent being ambivalent, or otherwise detached and about 50% who are truly concerned with many of those down right angry or scared.

There are a lot fewer drinking the Kool Aide than there were a year ago but sales remain fairly brisk all things considered.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Conditioning....that is a good word for what happens to people.

I think it entirely likely that when we started to see domestication of animals, and the training of animals, that it was realized that the same methods could be used to "domesticate" humans.

In school, we break the spirit of our children, and condition them to OBEY. People who "buck the system" are considered bad, or maverick, or rogue. People who stand out are considered boisterious and obnoxious.

I notice that a tucked tail is not the trait of a wolf.

That is the reality of it my friend. In many ways that is one of the cornerstones of the Hegelian principles that the Skull and Bones 322 and many other secret societies and oligarchs look to lay done in corralling society into a managed herd.

The dogmas are painstakingly instilled from birth onward, at first by family, then very often the church, then comes school, and then government, the media and finally peer social groups.

So much of what we see here on ATS is peer group pressure to try to limit out of the box thinking and label and brand it bad and dangerous and a detriment to others and society as a whole.

Amazingly it’s often done to reinforce some of the worst human traits like wholesale violence towards other races, religions and nationality as being necessary based on imagined fears. Other times it’s about why we should give up our rights and liberty for an imagined sense of additional security even though in reality hardly any of us are in threatened situations to begin with. We are literally taught to embrace a whole number of unnatural things.

Common sense dictates political correctness is not truly correct just politically motivated but whose political agenda is it when it requires us not speaking out minds and acting naturally?

Common sense dictates conventional wisdom is not really wisdom but just considered to be wise by those in media and politics that convene to decide what would be good for them therefore must be wise for us too.

Its all aimed at ordering us into camps that think and behave in automated and predictable ways with little innovation or imagination.

It was innovation and imagination that once propelled us to prosperity as a society and it’s the lack of it that is taking us down the road to ruin. Sadly that’s not because people aren’t imaginative and aren’t innovative its just that they risk the constant scorn and disapproval of authority and peers whenever they are.

The lunatics in many ways are now in charge of the asylum and in truth many people that the average well conditioned citizen considers to be ‘crazy’ or often the sanest people in the bunch.

The spirit of humanity is slowly being imprisoned into increasingly tighter and tighter and more narrow confines and groups, we are told this is for our safety, for our protection, for our own good so we can all get along, but the reality when resources are plentiful and opportunities are plentiful and fear is not instilled through artificial contrived scarcity we always do get along.

I am so glad that the school system barred me at a young age. When you are outside of society looking in, you sure do see it in very different ways then when you are stuck behind the stockades.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Okay,Proto,I have a question for you...if you don't mind...

If Rome wrote the Bible,why did they ban the Bible?

"The Roman Catholic Church has traditionally
suppressed, opposed, and forbidden the open use
of the Bible. It was first officially forbidden
to the people and placed on the index of Forbidden
Books List by the Council of Valencia in 1229 A.D.
The Council of Trent (1545-63 A.D.) also prohibited
its use and pronounced a curse upon anyone who would
dare oppose this decree. Many popes have issued
decrees forbidding Bible reading in the common
language of the people, condemning Bible societies
and banning its possession and translation under
penalty of mortal sin and death. The Roman Catholic
Church has openly burned Bibles and those who
translated it or promoted its study, reading, and use.paintingpictures.xanga.com...

And if Christians are not a threat to them,being brainwashed as you claim,why the persecution and murder of them?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
PT, does the war on terror, launched in the middle east in 2001,was under Rome orders? in this vid Bush tongue slip a crusade when talking about the war on terror. this is really revealing don't you think...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Okay,Proto,I have a question for you...if you don't mind...

If Rome wrote the Bible,why did they ban the Bible?

"The Roman Catholic Church has traditionally
suppressed, opposed, and forbidden the open use
of the Bible. It was first officially forbidden
to the people and placed on the index of Forbidden
Books List by the Council of Valencia in 1229 A.D.
The Council of Trent (1545-63 A.D.) also prohibited
its use and pronounced a curse upon anyone who would
dare oppose this decree. Many popes have issued
decrees forbidding Bible reading in the common
language of the people, condemning Bible societies
and banning its possession and translation under
penalty of mortal sin and death. The Roman Catholic
Church has openly burned Bibles and those who
translated it or promoted its study, reading, and use.paintingpictures.xanga.com...

And if Christians are not a threat to them,being brainwashed as you claim,why the persecution and murder of them?

Rome's main reason for this during the dark/middle ages was because they really only wanted the Bible to be written and read in Latin, and wanted people to hear the ceremonies in Latin.

In Latin many of the passages are actually arcane occult rituals where the words as they are properly spoken in Latin create a vibrating ressonating frequency that allows the priests to tap into the life force of the congregants.

Its why Mass is still said in Latin today.

They also knew that as people learned it in other lanquages they would question how Rome was using it.

They knew this would lead to the protestant movement which in time they would welcome because it would lead to a wider spread of Christian Law and principles but they did not want this to happen until all the pagans in Europe were first converted.

By the way in those days about the only book available for anyone to read was the Bible so if you wanted your serfs to be illiterate and not be able to read, since the only book there was to read, you just tell them you can not read the Bible.

The churches and collection plates of course were still open for business!

Thanks for asking.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join