It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart 'does' Glenn Beck

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'd love to see Jon Stewart hung from a tall yardarm with a sign nailed to it reading "How's that for a laugh?"

The guy thinks everything is such a freaking joke but he delights in slamming the Republicans. Forget that while, yes, Beck goes overboard on many issues, he does raise some good points from time to time. No, let's completely ignore that fact and make the man a laughing stock and anyone who dares to admit they watch him.

Hey Jon, why don't you try making fun of some of the big names in the powers that be? You know, Rothschild, Soros and company? Oh what's that? You're afraid you would disappear in the middle of the night or worse, someone might pull your funding? Chickens#$@ blowhard.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Star and a Flag my friend. That was totally awesome and right on the money. Except John is far funnier than Beck...oh wait, Beck is or isn't a comedian? I can't keep it straight! LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I can't believe people get so uppity over a comedy show.

Jon Stewart is hilarious, and he makes a joke out of everything because - well, he's a @#$% comedian!!!

I've seen better interviews on The Daily Show than I've ever seen the pundits on any other news station give.

Also, in case some of you didn't know - there is an entire team of writers for his show. It's not like Jon Stewart just goes up there and spews random opinions, he delivers the material that his writers come up for him.

So relax, take a deep breath - if you don't like Stewart then don't watch him, just like I don't watch Glen Beck.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Bro or brodette, ease up. No need to go a haning' because the man made fun of someone you like.

CJ

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by sos37

Bro or brodette, ease up. No need to go a haning' because the man made fun of someone you like.

CJ

Again, I really don't care about Glenn Beck one way or the other. I've held a lot of disdain for Jon Stewart for a long time now. I find him to be a big hypocrite in the worst way, along with Steven Colbert. He purports to make light of both sides but his material is overwhelmingly bashing the Republicans and anyone who sides with them. He just lies like a politician when he claims to be neutral in his comedy coverage.

Seriously Jon. Make fun of someone who really counts. Make fun of the Iranian mullahs, or Netanyahu if you dare. Or like I said, make fun of the men calling the shots in this country like Soros and company if you're such a freaking comedian for the masses. Surely they're all such good sports and comedy is universal, right?

If it were up to me I would have the stupid idiot executed for treason against the U.S. Period.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by sos37]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
This is why I'm so vehemently opposed to people like Beck or Olbermann. Both sides paint the other as extremist lunatics. It's all part of the ultimate plan to divide and conquer. When one side has been denied their right to speak, then both sides suffer. /Sigh, yes this includes Ann Coulter as well. Flame away.

Thats the absolute truth!
No flame required!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
If it were up to me I would have the stupid idiot executed for treason against the U.S. Period.

And that my good sir or madam is why I am glad people like you do not control the Western World. Seriously mate, really? That is totalitarian, Stalinistic and just messed.

At any rate, this is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages, thank you OP!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
that was epic.

John stewert really outdid himself

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Always good for a laugh -

Leave it to Stewart to point out the obvious in a completely over the top fashion.

Gotta enjoy that...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

And that my good sir or madam is why I am glad people like you do not control the Western World. Seriously mate, really? That is totalitarian, Stalinistic and just messed.

Seriously? You better believe it! If anything, Stewart is a THREAT with a capital T to this nation. All he encourages people to do is to NOT take civic matters seriously. After all, it's all a game, right? No one's lives are really affected by any of this political crap, right? This is all just bollocks on the tele, just a bunch of actors playing anchor-women on MSNBC, CNN and Fox News.

With every show he undermines what little dignity this country has left, and God knows after what Bush and Obama have done to us all we have VERY little dignity left. No matter to him, as long as he can make his next Porche payment, right? Disgusting man.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by sos37

CJ

Again, I really don't care about Glenn Beck one way or the other. I've held a lot of disdain for Jon Stewart for a long time now. I find him to be a big hypocrite in the worst way, along with Steven Colbert. He purports to make light of both sides but his material is overwhelmingly bashing the Republicans and anyone who sides with them. He just lies like a politician when he claims to be neutral in his comedy coverage.

Seriously Jon. Make fun of someone who really counts. Make fun of the Iranian mullahs, or Netanyahu if you dare. Or like I said, make fun of the men calling the shots in this country like Soros and company if you're such a freaking comedian for the masses. Surely they're all such good sports and comedy is universal, right?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by sos37]

I get your drift. Execute Jon Stewart for treason. All I can say is wow. Is that a jewish shill argument forming?

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh, God, my sides hurt!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Seriously? You better believe it! If anything, Stewart is a THREAT with a capital T to this nation. All he encourages people to do is to NOT take civic matters seriously. After all, it's all a game, right? No one's lives are really affected by any of this political crap, right? This is all just bollocks on the tele, just a bunch of actors playing anchor-women on MSNBC, CNN and Fox News.

With every show he undermines what little dignity this country has left, and God knows after what Bush and Obama have done to us all we have VERY little dignity left. No matter to him, as long as he can make his next Porche payment, right? Disgusting man.

What do you think Beck does SOS???

Porche payments Glenn???

HE generally attacks politicians, policies and popular rhetoric which is EXACTLY WHAT BECK DOES IS IT NOT???

Are you guys who are calling for the government to cease its activity not undermining
the same structure Stewart is attacking???

Please explain

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Porche payments Glenn???

HE generally attacks politicians, policies and popular rhetoric which is EXACTLY WHAT BECK DOES IS IT NOT???

Are you guys who are calling for the government to cease its activity not undermining

Please explain

What because we believe the health care bill is unconstitutional??? And that's the same as Stewart running his show for monetary gain how!?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Do you watch his show much? I watch it religiously whenever I am in the states and he is one of the biggest supporters of active citizens! Stephen Colbert is as well, going so far as to try to run for president to show that the average citizen can have a stake in the politics of the country.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by sos37

Do you watch his show much? I watch it religiously whenever I am in the states and he is one of the biggest supporters of active citizens! Stephen Colbert is as well, going so far as to try to run for president to show that the average citizen can have a stake in the politics of the country.

Are you kidding me!!! I followed Colbert running for President as well. His intention was to make a MOCKERY of the entire election process! That's why his name was denied from the ballot in the first place. He had no real intention of actually becoming POTUS!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Porche payments Glenn???

Please explain

What because we believe the health care bill is unconstitutional??? And that's the same as Stewart running his show for monetary gain how!?

Stewart and many of us think healthcare for profit is unethical -
Beck is actively defending the status quo power structure for monetary gain just the same...

Stewart generally attacks the dignity of politicians and their policies - what is wrong with that? You don't seem to be a fan of their policies either

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This made my day. Hilarious

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
There is a very funny clip of Jon Stewart impersonating Glenn Beck on The Daily Show a few nights ago. MSNBC has an edited edition on Youtube at the moment:

This is nothing short of comic genius.

Totally hilarious
and true

[edit on 24-3-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So its totally cool when G. Beck talks smack about various politicians every single day because he agrees with you right? But when Stewart or Colbert or anyone else for that matter that doesn't share your political ideology does the exact same thing, then they are undermining the country and should be executed for treason?

Your mind is warped my friend. Thinking about the huge amounts of people that I know are out there nodding their head in agreement with you makes me want to punch things. What you propose is more anti-American then anything Stewart,Colbert, and even Beck has ever said or done. Do you know what hypocrisy is?

I hope you realize some day that the whole red vs blue thing is all an act. They all play the same games. Everything I believe in and stand for is based off of logic, reason, and my own personal morals. I don't get pissed off and write about killing people because they make fun of a particular political party. Are YOU the republican party or are you an individual?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join