It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China push Iran to change nuclear stance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Russia, China push Iran to change nuclear stance

ca.news.yahoo.com

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Russia and China have quietly made clear to the Iranian government they want Tehran to change its approach to the nuclear issue and accept a U.N. atomic fuel offer, Western diplomats said on Tuesday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Is this some sort of front?... Or since Netenyahu is in Washington, Russian and Chinese adminstrations want to make it clear they are on America side to?...

They must know why the PM is meeting with Obama, and it appears they want to get atleast some Iranian oil rather than none if STHF...

The negotiations that go on behind the publics back are enough to make our blood boil, Im sure.

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Good find eh?!
As I was reading the link, I thought to myself that Russia and China were privy to the possibility of another Mid-East flare-up, but big time chaos, or WW111.
Because they are aware how abominable Israel /Mossad really is.

"They must know why the PM is meeting with Obama, and it appears they want to get atleast some Iranian oil rather than none if STHF..."

So, I agree with you on that. Although, I thought Netan-yahoo wasn't going to be meeting with B.O...

The # will hit the fan. As much as history repeats its self, there's always going to be some yahoo trying to one-up the last guys efforts.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
its coming down to the wire so to speak sometime this year we will see what happens if Iran delays if Israel goes in and the Iranian retaliatory response then our response or, if Iran actually complies and the crisis is averted

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is disturbing news indeed.

Russian and Chinese objections were one of the only reasons a strike did not occur earlier.

Will they give sanctions a "chance." (However I personally feel, as the IAEA does, that the Iranian program is not as aggressive as many seem to think it is.)

The fact that U.S. Naval bases have gone on Delta Alert today is interesting as well. It is possible the United States is preparing for naval confrontations with Iranian forces. (As we saw during the Iran-Iraq war.)

Also interesting is that many believe the purpose of Netanyahu's visit to the United States is to ask for advanced bunker buster bombs needed to destroy Iranian facilities.

The odd chilling of relations between the United States and Israel could be staged to make it appear as if Israel went rogue. This way Obama can cover himself politically by having distanced himself from Israel before the strike.

With this new information an Israeli strike is looking more and more probable by the day.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
in my opinion russia and china are the voices of reason they are looking at the big picture we (the world) does not need another war if they (russia and china) can get iran to not make nukes then when isreal attacks iran america will not jump in. quite frankly america cannot afford another war right now and should not engage iran if isreal wants to attack let them by themselves

top topics

join