It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking demonic possession.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Do what thy will...

try to live... the sacred magic of abramelin the mage..

Look it
online from S.L.Macgregor Mathers.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

My oh my *Laughs*...

Here is what you must do to open a seething vortex of demonic activity within yourself,

You must place yourself in the proper ritual gear of black undies, and you must fill them with unwholesom ice cubes in the shape of Baphomets (the ice must be blessed in the name of Satan), then you must sit in the center of a triangle, a red one, and you must listen to at least six hours of Justin Bieber or some kind of Boy Band, and while you are filled with the devil's music, open your heart to unfathomable blasphemies and when you get that tingley feeling that you have become an embracing abyss of demonic activity, you are ready to be feeled with demons.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
Hello I am wonder if anyone knows how to get possessed by a demon? I think it would be an interesting experience and it would prove to me there is an afterlife and a spirit filled world.

Should I use a Ouija Board? Try ceremonial magic? Which type of demon should I allow myself to be possessed by and how to summon that particular one?

Any advice would be great. I stopped going to church so the demon wouldn't have to fear of being cast out by the preacher man.

Thanks!

Ahhhhh that's great!!! LOL ... okay I'll bite...

I'll try and shed some light on it. You say "it would prove to you an afterlife...."

That's the key knowledge no demon will ever want you to discover in your lifetime. So that's not gonna happen.

Well first off you wouldn't easily get possessed no matter how hard you tried. God still has basic protection measures around everyone. But if you tried really hard chances are you'd get oppressed. But let me give you an example of what might happen so you understand it better...

For example.... You won't talk to any demon, you won't encounter anything strange, you won't see or experience anything. That way you'll think "Okay it must be all fake, forget it nothing is out there". Because that's what a demon will want you to think.

But the problem is you've done some strange thing and invited a demon in. So guess what....ah-ohh you find out you have caner, or you get a heart attack and die, or you lose your job, your wife, your house, your car, your dog. And it just seems like random occurances. Nothing that you can explain. And that's basically what will happen because you've given the demon permission to work in your life. so it will take full advantage of it. It will come in and basically FOOCK YOU UP!!!

If you want to see if there is something out there, just Pray to Jesus. Invite him in. Now be prepared to see wonders you never dreamed of, and mostly positive things. You'll be amazed if you open that door. Because a real spirit will enter you. The Holy Spirit. A real entity talked about in many verses in the bible. (google that). YOu'll be possessed by the right forces you're actually looking for. Try that.

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Not the type of thing I would welcome, but if you are dead set on it nothing anyone says here will stop you.

I would actually try and all of the above approach.
Oujia board, at a cross roads or in a cemetery.
A circle with candles, you could even look for a few books on summoning demons.

Trying a throw spaghetti at the wall approach and see what sticks might work for you.

I'm pretty sure you won't like the results though.
It's like the old saying "the devil alwayse lies, unless the truth will hurt more".
Same goes with possession, they never leave unless leaving will hurt more.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Look if you really want to contact and get possesd i will tell you. But you must show respect to demons. Demons are not evil or work for the "devil" they are powerful beings. Many have negative experiences because they lack respect. I get possessed quite often. Most people are not dealing with demons but other entities trying to induce fear and keep those away. If any want to, i am more than happy to help. I have two demons who are friendly and help me.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
TinFoilHatMan55
basic stats

Poor guy, probably got what he was seeking only that it wasn't what he was expecting or hoping for.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
1. you need to become a catholic,
2. convert to satanism,
3. Do some crazy sHeit, mentioned on the net via google.
4. pretend to act like a demon. S&M optional.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I realize this is an old thread but has to be the stupidest one I've read to date!
possession is something that is very undesirable. It's not like you suddenly have
a buddy to chat with when no one is around! All negative entities such as diabolicals
feed off of fear, anger and other negative emotions! People are not just possessed overnight!

Possessions is usually preceded by infestation and oppression!

1. INFESTATION--- This is where the demon makes itself known to you. Knocks or rapping on walls or whatever (always in sets of 3) Strange happenings. whispers strange electrical activity objects moving etc. most of the time voices and knocks also come from the left side.

2. OPPRESSION--- This is where the demon picks a specific person, and tries to break them down, to a point of despair so it can take over the body. It will use a wide array of things to alienate that person from family and friends, trouble sleeping nightmares, hallucinations fits of violence and self hate. This can be quick or take days months weeks years.

3. POSSESSION--- This is where it will actually take control of your body. Still trying to break your will to possess your soul which they can not do unless you are completely broken down. This is the ultimate goal of the demon to steal the soul when the possessed dies or commits suicide.

So if a person is actually possessed and dies in that state it is believed that their soul becomes hell bound!
It does not seem like something that might be fun, at least for someone that is sane!
If someone is really serious about giving up their free will and becoming a slave for hell spawn then
they are either evil to begin with or very foolish! If you are just making such statements to get attention
from those of us on here that are easy enough to get a reaction from! Well then I really only have one thing to say
to you "You should never ever tempt evil less you are prepared for the consequences"!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm with tin head... I'm a Satanist, which is different from demon worship, just so you know, and I have recently been looking for the same things as tinny. I know that it is more complicated than it sounds, so if you have any success, please let me know, my metal friend.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Demonstorm
I'm with tin head... I'm a Satanist, which is different from demon worship, just so you know, and I have recently been looking for the same things as tinny. I know that it is more complicated than it sounds, so if you have any success, please let me know, my metal friend.

You satanists are so stupid and suicidal its quite a laugh knowing that you are all going to be screaming your heads off in the Lake of Fire very soon.

Have you not noticed that tin head got microwaved and banned from ATS ?

Don't worry ATSers, this kiddie noob will be back to school soon.

So what inner secrets do you have for a real demon, like a banshee or djinn; you know, the giants of old time ?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Op, if he is serious, has absolutely no idea what he is asking for. Demons are other-worldly beings and can influence human thought and behavior. They are not friendly and they will not show up just to satisfy peoples curiosity, and then leave politely when the person thinks he's had enough. Don't even entertain the thought that demon possession makes you special and different...don't become infatuated with things you don't really understand. May God protect us.
edit on 23-12-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Dock9

There are easier and safer ways to gain attention to oneself, you know

For example, you could help that old man or woman over there to carry their groceries home

You could volunteer to plant trees, to take food to the homeless

Or, you could study and get decent grades and reassure your parents that they haven't totally wasted their time

just saying

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thermo Klein
demonic possession is nothing like in movies. There's no free gifts and power, nothing like that.

If you succeed in this little venture expect bad dreams, angry and immoral thoughts like "I could stab that guy", "I could steal that", "a little drink before school won't hurt".

I think I need an exorcism.
edit on 2013/12/23 by ldyserenity because: too long quote

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

wylekat
If you want unimaginable pain and suffering, get married instead.

Priceless, but I would say it this way:
If you want unimaginable pain and suffering marry a man.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I would read the book "The Demenologist", demons have pure hatred for humans and God.

Please be careful, I don't know you but please choose another route. Your soul is Unique, please read the book.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thread was started 4 years ago. I hope the op was successful with his possession and has learned everything he intended to. I've often thought about going this route to find the proof, or lack of, of the existance of the supernatural. Until then......

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is silly. The Demons (malicious beings) have nothing to offer anyone. They are worthless. Think about that kid who dropped out of high school and went to jail trying to rob a 7 Eleven. That's basically what they are like. Just a worthless criminal.

Whatever goals you have, you should be able to accomplish them without demons.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

In a full blown possesion you await suicide, all your loves will suffer and will be in danger.

The spirit will eventually be in control and you will remember nothing as it slowly kills you.

Fun

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Chilla-nashini...thanks, thats really interesting stuff! i loold at the start but wooah its true. pretty cool

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oh boy, you'll be so dissapointed...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join