It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking demonic possession.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

i am also in my mid 20s, and i have had my fair share of contact with the demons. (though i never was inclined nor did i ask for it)

what i will tell you is that im afraid it might be too late -
if one is even thinking that an experience conjoining with a fallen angel might be interesting/fun/etc, he is most likely already under the influence.

do you hear him whispering ?

haha just kidding, i hope.

Maybe you are someone God has been planning to use for his purpose, maybe that is why the devil speaks to you trying to turn you away ?

its not that hard to become possessed.

why do you think so many people suddenly arise to power or fame, or get rich all of a sudden?

the demon will give you all the power, sex, money, success that you could ever wish for on this earth.

But your father will give you happiness, life, and an everlasting soul, and a free will to decide what it is that you want.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

This is a real demonic possessed girl as on the Bob Larson talk show, I listened to this as a young girl and it scared the # out of this is what it's like to be demonically possessed:

www.youtube.com...~This girl had no control over the demon and it is a christian talk show but it was deemed as real. This was back in the 1980's

www.youtube.com...

Still want to be possessed?

Hahahaha! Hillarious!
"Keeper, you stay right there. You are bound, ok? I will be right back to exorcise you right after this commercial break."

He put a demon on hold for a commercial. Truly priceless. Not even demons can escape the wrath of a capitalist society.

-OK I just listened to part 3 and the possessed Keeper girl didn't return. Bound my ass, she went to go bite off some kitten heads. I guess the commercial break irritated the demon so she left. She may still be possessed right now because of that commercial. You really can't make this up. Some things are just too ridiculous.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Late night browsing brought me to this thread

#1 there are some odd people here.

#2 I have worked in the health care field for many yrs. My last job was a 10 yr stint in an ER in a large inner city hospital in Missouri. I dont know what some might call possession by demons, but I'd swear Ive seen it or something very similar to the descriptions Ive read over the yrs twice in my lifetime .....and both in that ER. I can not say if "possession" is purely a human/mental condition or something more spiritual, but it is hair raisingly frightening. I can not imagine a person wanting to be in that state of mind or of being. They dont even look human. Ive seen that look in the eyes in the last moments of life... its a feral kind of animal look. The problem was that these 2 people were very much alive. Of course they were under psych, but its just a gut feeling you get that there is something really beyond wrong with this kind of person. Something that makes your guts twist up and you just know that there is something really really not right.

As I said, I am not claiming any knowledge or any secrets or even if there is a thing such as a true incorporeal demon who can displace a human soul. But I DO know for sure that there is something that is totally unnatural out there that happens sometimes. No matter if it is a defect of the brain, psyche, soul, or etc.. its not something I would think a normal person would want to experience... unless being completely NOT THERE seems like a fun thing to do.

Belief in demons or not... just the thought that one needs to invite something ( something evil no less) outside of one's self to acquire "powers" or etc is weird or weak thinking IMO.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

hey i just posted it, this was back in the 80's when Bob Larson was popular, and he was stationed in Denver Colorado. So you can choose to make fun of it or not. There was more to this but the person who edited it left out the part as to why the girl called in the first place. They, (her family), was going to sacrifice her on Halloween, and she called because she was scared, and wanted to know who this Jesus guy was. She grew up as a Satanist and she had several demons possess her. The Keeper was only one. Several of the demons who possessed her also talked during the show, as well. Then her Mother came on to the show and freaked out but had a demon talk through her as well. I know people will make fun of this but hearing the as a ten year old really freaked me out. I just thought I would share.

The OP should also look into several books on Demonic possession. I have read up on it, and not everyone who claims to be possessed is. In fact, the catholic church won't just Exorcise anyone, they have to see the victim, they have to perform tests, and get approval from the High priest to even exorcise them out. Also, a note to remember some people don't even know they are possessed, because when the demon talks through them they go to a sleep like state, and wake up to either a mess around them, or a dazed state where they had no idea what just happened. They don't get super-human strength, and they usually cannot, or ever controil the demon i them. the demon controls them. Just something to think about.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This has probably been said a million times before: Don't do this. I had to deal with a possession and it is not a pretty experience.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what you do, it all comes down to whether you are useful to them or not. They are just as happy to see you live a life focused on them rather than Jesus Christ and die in a lost state. There are so many other people in positions of power that are much more useful to them, and there are only so many demons. Take that 1st step of faith and believe in and on Jesus Christ and you will experience them. You will suddenly become the enemy and they won't be able to control themselves and in acting out of anger for you and what you represent will reveal themselves. Trust me it won't be fun as there will be attacks but that will give you the proof you need. To end on a good note, more importantly this approach will introduce you to a personal savior who will change your life for the better.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

You really want to be a slave?

Listen to Woodwytch TinFoil.

Be very careful what you wish for.

Keep in mind that there are other dimensional entities out there that if you call they will come and if you of your own free will allow them entrance into your holy inner dimension of you - you may never own yourself again.

I would suggest reading Laura Knight Jadczyk's High Strangeness and Riding the Wave Book 1.

We humans are at a crossroads now, nearing what some call transformation - possibly what you are longing for is to ascend not descent.

It's sort of like when you are either flying a plane in the sky or deep diving under the ocean, it's hard to tell which direction you should go. When your feet are not planted firmly upon Gaia one tends to lose one's sense of direction.

At this moment, you are lost - I hope you find your way home.

Usually posts like this seem rather silly/childish to me however your post struck me and I will give you a star hoping it lights your way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa95b6ddcb9a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Another short sweet and wise post Woodwytch. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/665e343793b9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What's the best way to avoid demons? Can I shoot them or beat them up if they come after me?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Possession is not partnership. It means what it is, you would be the property of the entity possessing you, a thing. You'd have no say in anything in your life anymore. That concept scares the crap out of me. Mind control.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepYourLampsLIT

why do you think so many people suddenly arise to power or fame, or get rich all of a sudden?

the demon will give you all the power, sex, money, success that you could ever wish for on this earth.

But your father will give you happiness, life, and an everlasting soul, and a free will to decide what it is that you want.

Yes, this is true, why do you think teens and adults turn to satanism? Instant results. I was watching a documnetary on Anton Lavey, and he has been said to have demons working for him, which is why he is rich. No one wants to work for anything anymore they want someone else to do it for them, what better way to achieve that then through a demon? The only price is your soul!

I do not believe in Satanism because it's a joke to me, all they do is hex and curse people. They don't even meditate!! What's the purpose of having a religion if your goal is to curse everyone? There is no point. I too looked into Satanism and found it laughable, I think I will stick to my Buddhism, Qabalah, and wicca. At least I can have positive results!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

Originally posted by keepYourLampsLIT

Yes, this is true, why do you think teens and adults turn to satanism? Instant results. I was watching a documnetary on Anton Lavey, and he has been said to have demons working for him, which is why he is rich. No one wants to work for anything anymore they want someone else to do it for them, what better way to achieve that then through a demon? The only price is your soul!

I do not believe in Satanism because it's a joke to me, all they do is hex and curse people. They don't even meditate!! What's the purpose of having a religion if your goal is to curse everyone? There is no point. I too looked into Satanism and found it laughable, I think I will stick to my Buddhism, Qabalah, and wicca. At least I can have positive results!!

I've yet to see any of those spiritual doctrines yield any paranormal results...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
I'm not a kid I'm in my mid 20's. I'm seeking a spiritual experience. Demonic possession seems viable to me. I can handle it tell me how to allow a demon into my body.

Dude, I'm going to tell you something straight up.

Letting a demon into your meat suit is probably the WORST idea you've ever had. There are plenty of other ways to get a "spiritual" experience - if there is such a thing than this road you're going down. I've been dealing with/researching the occult for a decade and I am a hunter of sorts when it comes to helping people out with exactly this kind of crap.

I am in no way an advocate of dealing with entities from beyond our realm, but if you want to have an 'experience' that doesn't require possession, first read this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then do this:

At night, during the waning moon - burn a candle and a stick of incense. Write on a piece of paper the ideal woman/man of your dreams. Focus on your intent, then burn the paper in the candle. The Succubus should appear that night.

She's not going to 'possess' you but if it works, you'll experience the paranormal first hand in a wild way. I've sent plenty of these things back, so I know that ritual works.

For those of you who scoff at me giving him a summoning ritual - if he takes it instead of a "possess me" one, it's basically the lesser of two evils and Succubi are easier to deal with than some of the other crap out there.

Don't do this man - you'll regret it. It's not what you're thinking it is. Believe me.

Have any questions, shoot me a U2U.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Viable experience....no...not even close....all you can do is sit back and watch as the "demon" or whatever it is that possess you, runs a muck in your body....dont be an idiot

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

I must agree with you there....go with astral projection...for one it's much safer and second you can have someone there to guide you and help you.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You want to seek demonic possession become a drug addict, because all demons are nothing but "illusions".

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ever heard of Vodou?
It's a type of belief system where the practitioners are ceremonial possessed by the lwa on a regular basis. And it's alot better then going around randomly asking some bored entity to **** with you..

Really, ask the lwa to help you with this..
Anything else is asking for trouble...
edit on 12-11-2010 by AnotherCLou because: added content

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
Hello I am wonder if anyone knows how to get possessed by a demon? I think it would be an interesting experience and it would prove to me there is an afterlife and a spirit filled world.

Should I use a Ouija Board? Try ceremonial magic? Which type of demon should I allow myself to be possessed by and how to summon that particular one?

Any advice would be great. I stopped going to church so the demon wouldn't have to fear of being cast out by the preacher man.

Thanks!

If you really want to be possessed, then ceremonial magick is probably the way to go.

There is a lot of extant literature on the 72 Goetic demons and a whole list of stuff that one can do.

Personally though I would recommend trying to invoke an entity as opposed to utilizing evocational rituals. You could try Greeks gods/goddesses or something like that. It would be likely safer and more enlightening. However if you are really desperate you can try invoking a demon, though I hear it's really unpleasant. Plus I have heard it can be very dangerous.

But on the flip side, nothing could happen. Magick is most psychological and the more open you are, the more that will likely happen. Helps to be able to enter trance states as well which is something that is scientifically accepted and can lead you to being much more receptive in these workings.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
TextText Red

You do not want to keep searching for a demon.
Im posses by a powerful demon. I keep my self isolated from everyone and all i can think of is how fkd up i am. Im not happy, i hate everyone! I want to kill my self and i hurt others around me. Im not the same guy i used to be. I am writing to you all because when you allow your self to be taking over, you are slowly filled with hate, isolation from everyone accurs, and you destroy everyone that continues to love you.
I'm fkd up in the head, i hear voices that influences me to do evil. To the world i am now phychotic but i know the truth. You will loose everything you own, you will destroy your own life and those who are closer to you.
Sometimes i feel normal and the person i used to be comes back for a short time but it disapears for most of my day. Im writing this because i feel horrible inside, there is times when i explode in anger, times when i cry for help. Now i found my self in a forum telling everyone how i feel. Writing is the only way i feel normal because demonic words come out when i speak.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you succeed in this little venture expect bad dreams, angry and immoral thoughts like "I could stab that guy", "I could steal that", "a little drink before school won't hurt".

Uh oh, I've been possessed my entire life...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join