It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking demonic possession.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Is it the adults here warning you about the alphabet toy or kids who want to sound ominous on the internet? My suggestion to you is to videotape and chronicle the entire experience. Use a Ouiji Board and other incantations to promote an otherwordly visit. My money is on the "nothing happens" bet, but at least get something out of the experience. It might snap some of the people here out of their delusions about ghosts and fairies and demons and the big cosmic war nobody seems to notice but them.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well it is a win win for everyone on this board.

1. If demons are real, OP gets what he wants.
2. We get proof & our claims are validated.

Bonus Points: If OP unfortunately goes the way of the dodo, he gets the Darwin award & our gene pool improves.

3. If nothing happens, then hey at least it shows something as well.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think what he's doing is very brave and admirable - Who says Demons are real, anyway?
He's trying to find out!

It's funny watching everyone cower in fear..
Who's been watching too many horror movies, again?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatlesWillSaveUs

I may be wrong, but do you have any experience in the matter? If so, please tell. If not, I think it is wrong to mock those that may have for attempting to steer people away from this course of action. The paranormal world is one which such be treated with respect and not ventured into lightly.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extreme Pilgrim

I may be wrong, but do you have any experience in the matter? If so, please tell. If not, I think it is wrong to mock those that may have for attempting to steer people away from this course of action. The paranormal world is one which such be treated with respect and not ventured into lightly.

And do you have any experience in the matter? If so, please tell. You have evidence or proof for the paranormal world? If so, please provide it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme

And do you have any experience in the matter? If so, please tell. You have evidence or proof for the paranormal world? If so, please provide it.

Deja view

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

The only demons you will find are the ones in your, and your fellow mans head.

You would have better luck finding a cute little dominatrix to take possesion of you if that's all you want.

If you do get possesed, let me know what the demons do for fun. I'm always looking for something new to do.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I dont cower in fear of deamons. with the protection i have they are powerless. for someone who is seeking a spiritual experience, their is nothing spiritual about demonic possession.

try a personal relationship with Jesus.

sort ya life out mate

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
People this is obviously a sick joke to check everyone's reactions. I'm not biting!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

Not to be flippant, but by posting didn't you bite?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What an idiot if you want proof of the spirit world get some '___' and get on touch with heaven. What your trying to do just for proof will loose your soul forever do then you would know there wad a God but you will be forever cut off from it

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
I'm not a kid I'm in my mid 20's. I'm seeking a spiritual experience. Demonic possession seems viable to me. I can handle it tell me how to allow a demon into my body.

I'm all for spiritual experiences; been there plenty of times.

Where are you getting the idea that having a demon in you would give you powers? f you're serious about this read some of Aleister Crowley's work, Madam Blavatsky, and maybe check out a psychic type bookstore. An ability to astral travel is really a pre-requisite if you want to get into this kind of thing.

WARNING: I recognize by me saying this you may just rush out and buy this book, but I honestly urge you to consider what I have to say. First, I havent reprimanded you, I'm respecting your desire to learn, and I have said it how it is. so with that - please do not dive into The Keys of Solomon. It's the real deal and you can REALLY hurt yourself and others. read it later if you like, but please don't do that one FIRST; maybe after a few years of meditation and delving into occult stuff so you can see how powerful it is.

Remember... there is NOT anything happy, powerful, fun about what you're talking about. Please read up before tempting something into you.

Well, Now, I can Gar and Tea U he will go get the Keys of Solomon. You just used the Old est trick in the Book!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
As I was reading this thread, something just made a pinging sound on my coffee mug. Hint: It wasn't me!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
What would be so bad about demonic possession? The demon gets to be housed in a fleshy body while the host gains paranormal powers. It's a win-win situation.

I change my mind. I'm sold. I want a demon to be housed in my fleshy body too. Can we request different types of powers, or do different deemins all have different powers? Can all the powers be used in a human body?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme

Deja view

Keep dodging.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndianaOps

What an idiot if you want proof of the spirit world get some '___' and get on touch with heaven. What your trying to do just for proof will loose your soul forever do then you would know there wad a God but you will be forever cut off from it

I don't think suggesting that people use illegal drugs on a public forum is a good idea. Regardless, how does being high prove the existence of a paranormal spirit world? After all by the very act of using '___' you're putting youself in a position where you can't reasonably judge and interpret what you see. That's why drunk driving is bad and why scientists don't shoot up before running their tests, generally using mood/mind altering drugs makes it more difficult to interpret results.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If you really want a demon, do the following everyday

Practice laughing for one hour followed by crying for one hour

Practice meditating in the dark and focusing on negative thoughts

Practice speaking and reading backwards

Maintain a fasted state for as long as possible

Maintain a sleep deprived state as long as possible

Pick up any book by Alister Crowley and pray to Satan to send you demonic powers

Try cutting yourself lightly with stones while naked in a cemetery at night in the rain............ did I mention while naked............... LOL

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This is a real demonic possessed girl as on the Bob Larson talk show, I listened to this as a young girl and it scared the # out of this is what it's like to be demonically possessed:

www.youtube.com...~This girl had no control over the demon and it is a christian talk show but it was deemed as real. This was back in the 1980's

www.youtube.com...

Still want to be possessed?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

This is a real demonic possessed girl as on the Bob Larson talk show, I listened to this as a young girl and it scared the # out of this is what it's like to be demonically possessed:

www.youtube.com...~This girl had no control over the demon and it is a christian talk show but it was deemed as real. This was back in the 1980's

www.youtube.com...

Still want to be possessed?

A youtube video with ONLY dialogue and no ACTUAL video of someone apparently exorcising another individual while she makes growling noises and sounds like she has leringitis. I'm unimpressed. This was probably pretty harmful for the person who seems like a minor though.

Anyone can speak like that if they want to, it just makes your throat sore, I didn't understand this to be paranormal at all.

The "Keeper Girl" seems like she needs thorazine and psychiatric evaluation, not a damned exorcism.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Tetrarch42]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Tetrarch42]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

"Back Big Bobs right to do whats right" (just hand over $500-1000). Please!!! No wonder issues such as exorcism are mocked. If anything, I find the film disturbing in the fact that the caller seems to be pushed into telling parts of her story she isn't willing to discuss for what could be seen as personal gratification.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join