It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WhatTheHeck Says Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would just like to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I have taken the name "WhatTheHeck" because of all the strange things that are going on in our world today. So many things continue to amaze me. (not always in a good way)

My main passion is the hope of finding missing and exploited children and adults. Although many are found, be it alive or not, there are still way too many people who are and have been missing for many years. Not a sign of them anywhere...

I have also always been intrigued by the paranormal. I have no personal experience, just a huge interest and a lingering question: Are there really unseen beings around us? There are many people out there with stories of personal encounters but until it happens to me, I will always wonder. And if it ever does happen to me, well, I will probably scream and run the other way!

I am looking forward to eventually posting, but will do a lot of reading and wandering around this website to get comfortable and settled in.

~Looking forward to "talking" with everyone!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheHeck

Hi WhatTheHeck, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi WhatTheHeck!

What the heck, indeed!

I do believe in the paranormal too, and wonder too if there are unseen beings amongst us... Spirits, interdimensional beings, aliens... Perhaps some so bizarre it would make our hearts fail if we were to know the full truth

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Glad to have you here with us, If you need any help then be sure to let me know,

enjoy!!

Asalal

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nice to meet you WhatTheHeck! You will find many fascinating topics here as well as some great people. Have fun and don't be shy!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome to my nightmare.

I've been trapped in this site for years, but really, I've stopped looking for the exit.
I know you'll find like minded people to share with, and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here as much as I have.

If you have any problems or questions, give a shout out. There are so many helpful members on the boards that someone will be there in a jiffy to assist.

top topics

join