It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal ghost encounter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is an event that happened to me a couple of years ago. I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of posting it here before.

Anyway, I was staying at a female friends house with 2 other girls and her brother. We were all under 18.

I fell asleep in the lounge room and woke up at about 2am. Behind me there was a person sitting on the chair, staring right at me. I felt calm, not scared like you'd think. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

In the morning I told my friend and she instantly told me to tell her mum about what I saw.

Her mum asked me questions about what I saw, like "did he look like.." "was he this tall?" etc. She got them all right and it turns out that the person I saw was her 25 year old nephew who got stabbed to death in a fight down the road.

She said some other guests who have stayed over for the first time encountered him too, and her theory is that he watches over new visitors to make sure they aren't evil and that they don't intend harm to her family.

[edit on 23/3/10 by Nventual]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Great Story. I find it funny though, how the mother was all cool about it. The way you described it sounded like she was like “oo its just the ghost downstairs don’t worry"
All joking aside good story.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Lol she pretty much was like that. She was serious about it but laid back like it wasn't much of a big deal. She was happy that I seen it too.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Your experience sounds like the first time I saw a ghost. I had absolutely no fear at all and I could sense the ghost meant me no harm. I've had other people's dead relatives come to me in dreams and after I've told those people about it they are always happy, never afraid. It's a relief to know our loved ones are still looking out for us even after they've gone.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting. I no longer wonder if the ghost fenomenon is real or not after my last encounter. There have been many times that I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and I wasn't sure what I saw. However, 1 year ago, when camping in Florida, I saw a dead person!

It was late evening but still light out. There were two couples and myself. Yea, 5th wheel, story of my life......Anyway, It had just begun to rain. The happy couples moved into thier tents to "wait it out". I was under my tarp, hooking up my hammock. So I had a great 360 degree view of the beautiful evening rain, when.....on the trail only 10 feet from me I saw Him.

He was looking right at me. He looked to be about 18-22 y/o. A white t-shirt and blue jeans that fadded into haze/nothingness at the knees. I realized what I was looking at, however I slowly turned away. It just didn't seem right to stare into his eyes. He must have felt the same, because when I looked back (3 sec. later) he had moved behind a tree and was looking at me again, with only his head peeking out. This time I found the courage to stare at him, and he slowly moved behind the tree. Keeping my eyes on the tree, I walked into the rain and around the tree (only 7 ft. away) and he was gone.

I was more excited than scared, but I waited 'till after the trip to tell my friends. I didn't need conformation, but one of the girls kept seeing "someone" walking down the trail all night.

So I know that there is "Something" after death. Life?.....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me

So I know that there is "Something" after death. Life?.....

Well that is THE question isn't it? lol.
Perhaps these are people who were in a certain mindset when they died, neither believing or disbelieving in an after-life, and so are stuck in a limbo of sorts.

new topics

top topics

join