It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Alan Sabrosky Traitors in our Government with Allegiance to Israel - Tryanny=Arrest=Fixing USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ok my other thread was entitled to the information on 9/11 but it seems almost everyone has missed the main point for our current reality going on now.

So Wake up, here's your answer to the destruction of the USA, take our country back arrest the traitors for TREASON!!!!

Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad. You can email Dr. Alan Sabrosky at: [email protected]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Gordon Duff, senior editor of veteranstoday.com was on theuglytruth today. He confirms Dr. Sabrosky accusation. Although he failed to reveal the names of his sources, I believed him. Among the things he said was, that NSA directors do know and can prove that Israel did 9/11.

His voice sounded genuine sincere and very desperate. He sounded like a man who sees chaos and destruction coming and can do nothing to stop it. I can highly recommend this show.

I wouldn't put my money on any attempt by the forces to arrest the traitors. But perhaps the military is so fed up, that it will refuse to follow warmongering politicians and media sycophants into yet another war.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
this man has high stature and position he said he was willing to give his life to put out this information all the evidence you need is there. We have been hijacked by Zionist with loyalty to Israel the cold hard truth. The only way to bring this out is total exposure to as many people as possible and force the military the next highest power to arrest and detain these traitors and restore our government back to a constitutional one.

To uphold their Oath enemies foreign and domestic.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I humbly ask you people to keep this thread going and help expose this to the public, ATS is a great site with great traffic and hopefully it can help in exposing this to the masses.

Alan Sabrosky said it needed exposure but the military would most likely sweep it away, so if its exposed the will have to do something.

top topics

join