It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, XFAFT Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Greetings ATS Members,

I'm a new member on the Forum, (even though I have extensive knowledge in close to, more to all of the Topics featured here) and I would like to introduce myself:

My "Mask-Name" as a previous Forum Friend would call it will be X-FilesAreForToddlers, or just XFAFT for short. I will not reveal anything about myself, I will not reveal my sources, and I will only reply to a question if deemed fit.

All I will tell you is that, (as mentioned) I am no newcomer to this sort of deal, and the knowledge and oppinions I am able to supply will be of a great value, whether you would like to reject it, accept it, or make with it as you wish.

My purpose for joining this Forum is not to "Spread the truth of what the US Government is hiding from us". It is to meet with fellow minded people, to socialize, and to share our knowledge.

---

I hope that we'll get to know eachother very soon, and I look forward to our future discussions,

XFAFT

PS: A quick mind-boggler for you: You're talking about the Government invading your privacy, reading your e-mails, installing keyloggers and even, "hacking my webcam". You're on the lookout for these people, but could at least one, if not a few of the Forum Members, actually be Government Spies?

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by X-FilesAreForToddlers

Hey there and welcome ... don't worry there's an above average amount of people around here who think exactly the same as you ... so if you want to maintain the low profile don't worry ... you'll slip right in there without so much a a ripple if you choose to. There's not a lot shocks us here ... most of the time

Just remember to enjoy the time you spend here and I'll hopefully see you on the boards ... unless you continue to go undetected that is.

Woody

Forgot to say That I think you can be pretty certain we have a percentage of undercovers here ... but don't tell anyone I said that. shhhh !

[edit on 23-3-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Welcome to the pond, this place is very friendly on the whole and that is a strange thing considering the diversity of minds we have here all passionate about their chosen path to insanity.

As to probable agents of badness watching our every move?

We apparently are on the same wavelength it would seem and I hope your time here is productive, informative and devoid of too many barbs that tend to come generally from those needing reassurance that this place is just a meeting place for “jimmy the wacks” and nothing more.

After a while you can recognise the overly calcified and IMHO we need them too.
Balance and equilibrium for the win I say.

Regards

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there and welcome ... don't worry there's an above average amount of people around here who think exactly the same as you ... so if you want to maintain the low profile don't worry ... you'll slip right in there without so much a a ripple if you choose to. There's not a lot shocks us here ... most of the time

Just remember to enjoy the time you spend here and I'll hopefully see you on the boards ... unless you continue to go undetected that is.

Woody

Forgot to say That I think you can be pretty certain we have a percentage of undercovers here ... but don't tell anyone I said that. shhhh !

[edit on 23-3-2010 by woodwytch]

Greetings Woody,

You seem to be a fun person to share a conversation with. Thank you for the warm welcome :-)

And you'll find me on the boards soon enough. I have a long early morning to get past, and I'll only recieve my coffee by 05h45am, so I look forward to some intelectual conversations.

See you soon,

XFAFT

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Welcome to the pond, this place is very friendly on the whole and that is a strange thing considering the diversity of minds we have here all passionate about their chosen path to insanity.

As to probable agents of badness watching our every move?

We apparently are on the same wavelength it would seem and I hope your time here is productive, informative and devoid of too many barbs that tend to come generally from those needing reassurance that this place is just a meeting place for “jimmy the wacks” and nothing more.

After a while you can recognise the overly calcified and IMHO we need them too.
Balance and equilibrium for the win I say.

Regards

Greetings SmokeJaguar67,

Thank you for the welcome :-)

Well put, and I can see you're a true openminded thinker judging by you signature.

XFAFT

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
XFAFT i dont think i trust you ...but then again i dont trust anyone ..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hi X-FilesAreForToddlers, and welcome to the ATS community. Your purpose for posting in this forum is to say hello. “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.

Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknrollkid
XFAFT i dont think i trust you ...but then again i dont trust anyone ..

Greetings rocknrollkid,

Whether you prefer to trust me or not is your own decision.

I can't cause much harm to you as you're sitting there, so feel assured, you are close enough to safe to be comfortable around me.

I hope that we will enjoy eachother's conversation as we go on.

new topics

top topics

join