It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Proof' that there WERE explosives in the collapse of WTC 2 (South Tower)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This video filmed from the lobby of the North Tower as the South Tower collapses CLEARLY has audio evidence of a series of massive explosions.

From 17-22 seconds you can clearly here 6-7 huge BOOMS in quick, evenly spaced succession which actually distort the audio. The microphone wouldn't have been able to cope with sounds that big, hence the distortion. Those aren't the sounds of someone running with the camera or bashing the microphone... they are very distinctive evenly spaced BOOMS, much louder than the general rumble of the collapse.

I'd never noticed or focussed on them before but it was only because an OS believer posted this video saying it was proof on no bombs that I studied it a few times.

www.metacafe.com...

I put ' ' over the word 'proof' as this isn't proof of anything, but to me they sound more like explosions that a falling building.

Have a nice day ATS's.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think this clip is from the Nadu (very bad spelling) or something brothers documentary. It was at the time the first "footage" of the first plane hitting the WTC. I use quotes because is has been alleged that CGI was used to capture the first plane with the first strike.

I have seen the doc in it's entirety and the scene in the lobby is, is.... just inhumane. There are sounds of jumpers also. Further in the doc, the firefighters, to me are the best proof that charges were placed in the sub-basement. They had eye witness accounts.

Might be a but off topic, but what I find very interesting are the patterns of smoke from the collapsing towers.

join