It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Alxandro
How? Here's how!
and to add...
* We the People of the United States - are pissed
* a more perfect Union - Ha, yeah right
* establish Justice - more like injustice
* domestic Tranquility - plenty are pissed
* provide for the common defence - hard to do when one continues to bow
* promote the general Welfare - or rather, welfare state
* the Blessings of Liberty - What Liberty when you have a gun to your head to purchase health insurance
* establish this Constitution for the United States of America - nothing about healthcare in the Constitution.
Originally posted by tac109
I love running into people that were in seventh heaven over Obama and thought he was the greatest thing, The same people that when asked why they support Obama said " He's for change" but couldn't tell me what "change" meant. Now their acting like they never voted for him.
Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by 12.13.2012
yes it is hero..
has worked since rome..
only way to be heard is with one voice of all the people..
I cannot hear one voice from the people when they are fighting with one another.. And that my friend will never ever ever be heard. Due to the lack of education and intelligence. All we have is the future and the present. And look at the time..
Originally posted by Bahb3
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
Yes, you prove my point. Evolution happens with Countries ,Societies and Living organisms.
Something we agree with. But you think we have reached perfection with out current system? Why?
Science and Societal structures are to different to compare in the way you are attempting. Scientific Laws apply everywhere(AFAWK)...but what works here, may not work in France as far as political systems.vIt can be argued what we have isn't working very well.
There is no reason to be afraid. Change is good...and inevitable. I learned this when I was like 15...
Originally posted by Hazystars
The day of this historic "big #ing deal" also marks the 77th anniversary of Hitler's Enabling Act: en.wikipedia.org...