It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Dare You Mr. President and Congress...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
oh heck! barrack, GWB, pelosi, cheney, rove and the rest of the gang just called back, cause they forgot to tell me: they wanted to thank me, and all of you, cause none of this would have been possible without our help. they said they never could have imagined successfully perpetrating so many acts of treason, had it not been for all of us laying over with our pantaloons down around our ankles like a drunken spent prostitute. I bet the founding fathers would give us all high fives if they could. We make things so good for ourselves, and ya know, as a result, I bet every other nation in the world thinks we are just every bit as smart and brave as we like to squawk we are at every chance we get. and not to mention all the people that ever gave their lives to ensure that we have the RIGHT to expel tyranny when oppressed. Im sure they are lookin down just sooo glad they didnt die in vain.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Well 25% of those against it think it doesn't go far enough! So your insinuation that there is some large number of people on the same side against this bill is incorrect information at best or complete dishonesty..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bahb3

Wow, you think I am rich or even well off? What is it you did not like of the Bill of No Rights?

I am just wondering?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
then by your estimate, 25% of people arent even sure what they are cheering for, because the implications related to this are far reaching and tragic. its a shame we can never learn from history...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If only there was this much anger and resentment from the right when the Patriot Act was passed. Oh well. It was only civil liberties. I'll give you the same advice you gave those who fought the Patriot Act - "Shut up! Your opinion doesn't matter."

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have nothing against the bill of rights. I just know that the men who wrote it were not infallible and came from a bacground that does not reflect modern America. The age of whitey is over...

I do not think they would expect us to let a piece of paper decide our destiny. They clearly felt that was in the hands of the American people.

For example... I think if they saw the carnage guns caused in our society they would come to the conclusion that the 2nd Amendment was no longer in our best interests. I think they would be more likely to lean towards regulation of corporations and limiting their power...you know the Oppisite of what conservatism apparently wants.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I thought I heard gunshots outside just now! Oh, no, my bad. That was just millions of angry amer!cans blogging about how angry they are. The anger-typing in unison really sounded like something was going down, but then I remembered how fast we would get that cheeseburger slapped out of our mouths if we ever pulled our pants up and got from being bent over the chair.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

yea, I remember I said the same thing about patriot act. and patriot act 2 revisions. and in 2006 when I finally woke up about 9/11. In fact, now that you mention it, I had the same reaction when baby boosh rigged the elections with little bubby jeb. but, just like this time, my little voice went unnoticed by my alleged "countrymen", and probably tracked and recorded by the boogymen. so, not everyone is quiet, and in the end it will probably cost me, but it sure beats the hell out of hangin out at the fema camp with the rest of ya- sitting around quiet when we should be working day and night to break out. good luck you guys, say hi to the fema gas chamber guards for me, cause I wont be there...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bahb3

The "age of whitey is over"...
Is that what this is about? As a person with a significant amount of Choctaw blood, I was not compelled to the "colored" or "less white" side, so...
you have to help me out here.
Is this all about "whitey"?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bahb3

For example... I think if they saw the carnage guns caused in our society they would come to the conclusion that the 2nd Amendment was no longer in our best interests.

WOW. Just wow...I thought I'd heard it all on here, but that is borderline vulgar. Please tell me you are a fed, because if you are not, Im going to puke all over this computer. If you really arent a troll or a disinfo agent, you make me literally sick, and I will never accuse you of being my "brother" or "countryman". But on a lighter side, I bet you can get a supervisor job down at the internment camp with that kind of "company man" attitude.

* Bahb3

[edit on 23-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bahb3

Age of Whitey?

Let me post the Bill of Rights

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III
No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII
In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Now, these truths are self evident, that I as a sovereign entity, a GOD amongst men have rights endowed by my creator or by being a HUMAN.

No entity can take these rights unless I GIVE them up, which I DO NOT.

You state that the 2nd amendment should be given up. Do you even understand WHY it is the 2nd, behind the right of SPEECH? How do you protect your rights? Petition? If the government removes your rights of speech, how the hell do you expect to keep your rights? THAT is the importance of the 2nd.

Anyway OP, give me a U2U if you need a place to stay, my house is your house at ANYTIME!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I have nothing against the bill of rights. I just know that the men who wrote it were not infallible and came from a bacground that does not reflect modern America. The age of whitey is over...

I do not think they would expect us to let a piece of paper decide our destiny. They clearly felt that was in the hands of the American people.

For example... I think if they saw the carnage guns caused in our society they would come to the conclusion that the 2nd Amendment was no longer in our best interests. I think they would be more likely to lean towards regulation of corporations and limiting their power...you know the Oppisite of what conservatism apparently wants.

Sir Isaac Newton was a fallible white male who discovered the mathematical equation to better describe gravity. Gravity does not exist because Newton wrote this equation down on a piece of paper and the species of this planet do not have their destiny decided by a piece of paper written by Newton, but have their destiny decided in many ways by gravity itself which existed long, long, long, before that white guy Newton was even born. Newton did not invent gravity any more than a bunch of white guys in North America invented rights, and it is made clear by Constitution that We the People, in order to form a more perfect union, invented a government to better protect our rights that we have collectively, through out time, discovered.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

dont even waste your breath stating the amendments, endisnighe. They have about as much interest in reading that as tptb have in upholding it. Unless you can somehow work those amendments into a superbowl score, than its not going to interest 99.9% of the people in this country. Lets just all take a deep breath- count to ten- and do what we usually do in situations like this (9/11 for example): NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yes, you prove my point. Evolution happens with Countries ,Societies and Living organisms.

Something we agree with. But you think we have reached perfection with out current system? Why?

Science and Societal structures are to different to compare in the way you are attempting. Scientific Laws apply everywhere(AFAWK)...but what works here, may not work in France as far as political systems.vIt can be argued what we have isn't working very well.

There is no reason to be afraid. Change is good...and inevitable. I learned this when I was like 15...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by 12.13.2012

So you think your AR-15 or 9mm is going to save you from an M1 tank? A predator Drone?

I am a realist. And I am not a coward.

> Go lay down and rest. You are a coward. You (and people like you, if you are not a fed trying to get people hemmed up in their own words) fall into the 96% of people during the revolutionary war that just curled up into ball and said "oh, british soldier, please use the lube this time..." while only FOUR PERCENT of the nation had to wipe your little bottom. I think you are (deliberately ) confusing "machismo" with self respect, along with respect for the people throughout this nations (if you are in this country)history that died to give you the freedom to be a coward. As for the other things you mentioned, I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but bad things happen everyday, most everywhere. So go ahead and tell your spineless story walking, because Im sure there has been enough people like you in history that never said shet, never did shet, but once victory was obtained, you had a brave war story about how you did something. And yes, I called you a coward. If you act like one, I'll call a spade a spade.
* yea, maybe I was a little harsh. but stop being so scared. think of it this way, in a hundred years, nobody will even know your name, so at this point, you got nothing to lose by stating how its F'ed up, while your going to the fema camp gas chamber.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by 12.13.2012

So you think your AR-15 or 9mm is going to save you from an M1 tank? A predator Drone?

I am a realist. And I am not a coward. I can defend myself without a weapon and there is nothing I own that is worth killing for.

Look around fool. We no longer live in the wild west. And your so called heritage means nothing when people who don't share it are the ones being killed by the thousands.

But silly me. I live in a place where kids shoot up school buses (occupied)...so I have little tolerance for testosterone fueled machismo by halfwits who do not suffer from their right to bare arms.

And I am Colombian / Native American (Black Foot) with Dutch thrown in. I look white, probably whiter than most of the people here, but I am not deluded. The fact is, the Age of whitey is coming to an end!

You're very interesting. Please...Go further in how exactly this is whiteys demise. I know this is a good conspiracy site and this sounds like a conspiracy we all should know about so please, fill us in on the details on how exactly this is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
reply to post by kinda kurious

If you drive a car, you need insurance.

This is a silly and quite frankly a very lame argument. (How surprising!).

Driving a car is a privelage not a right. If you "choose" not to own a car then you are not "required" to have auto insurance.

If you "choose" not to own a home you are not "required" to have homeowners insurance.

BUT............If you are a citizen of the United States you are now "required" to have health insurance. You are not offered the opportunity to "choose"

Get it?

Becker

Yeah, the only way out of it is if you "choose" not to live.

OH! I see what they did there!
Alright New York, you better jump on board with the other 39 states standing up for our rights.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
yea I noticed that too,

now the arguement is over race and the demise white people..

now were getting into tribal power struggles..

what does race have to do with healthcare now?

What am I missing?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

oh, your not missing a beat my friend. thats an old disinfo agent trick, and its worked well for tptb for THOUSANDS of years: get the opposing forces in-fighting over small minded concepts like racism or borders or religion, and then they will be so pissed at each other, they will never have a chance of working in cohesional harmony to produce a desired outcome. "DIVIDE AND CONQUER". works everytime...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join