It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Bible Bashers, Christian child abuse?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightningz
Okey i will speak my main. hope you know someone who can read ϲωποϲωπο there is no English word for it sorry.

[αβιμελεχ] [ουκ] εγνω

[τιϲ] [εποιηϲ]εν το [πραγμα] [τ]ουτο · [ουδε] [ϲυ] [μοι] [α]πηγγει [λαϲ] [ουδ]ε εγω ε̣ιπεν δε ϊϲαακ προϲ αβρααμ τον πατε[λεγε]ι̣ κϲ̣ ο̣υ ε̣[ι][ν]ε̣κ̣ε̣ν επ̣[ο]ιη[ϲαϲ] [το] [ρημ]α τουτο[και] [ουκ] εφειϲω[του] [υιο]υ ϲου του̣ αγαπητ]ου δι εμε

[edit on 26-3-2010 by lightningz]

Curious to know what language this is?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Okey i will speak my main. hope you know someone who can read ϲωποϲωπο there is no English word for it sorry.

[αβιμελεχ] [ουκ] εγνω

[τιϲ] [εποιηϲ]εν το [πραγμα] [τ]ουτο · [ουδε] [ϲυ] [μοι] [α]πηγγει [λαϲ] [ουδ]ε εγω ε̣ιπεν δε ϊϲαακ προϲ αβρααμ τον πατε[λεγε]ι̣ κϲ̣ ο̣υ ε̣[ι][ν]ε̣κ̣ε̣ν επ̣[ο]ιη[ϲαϲ] [το] [ρημ]α τουτο[και] [ουκ] εφειϲω[του] [υιο]υ ϲου του̣ αγαπητ]ου δι εμε

I think it is Greek but then again, I have not really understood much of what this poster has said anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

[αβιμελεχ] [ουκ] εγνω

I think it is Greek but then again, I have not really understood much of what this poster has said anyway.

I was reading through your exchange with this poster. He or she is totally unfathomable. You really begin to question the motive behind someones subscription to this forum after reading this persons posts.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I was reading through your exchange with this poster. He or she is totally unfathomable. You really begin to question the motive behind someones subscription to this forum after reading this persons posts.

Glad to know that I was not just having a stroke or something. Sometimes I really have to wonder if I am reading what I am or losing my mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Agian prove your side this is the 8 time i asked stop skipping this part and prove your side

If u say you can't understand what i post. i can post a study that says you can seeing how you so into Science. even your own Science says your full of bull when you say you can't understand
heres on paper on it i can post others from other area's to prove my point how about you. Here one study on errors
ask for more and i will give more but show me even one study proving your right about anything

[edit on 28-3-2010 by lightningz]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Agian prove your side this is the 8 time i asked stop skipping this part and prove your side

If u say you can't understand what i post. i can post a study that says you can seeing how you so into Science. even your own Science says your full of bull when you say you can't understand
heres on paper on it i can post others from other area's to prove my point how about you. Here one study on errors
ask for more and i will give more but show me even one study proving your right about anything

Atta a boy litenin.
You just gave the "errors are us" crowd a dad burn Mule Kick !
Spose ifn they could splain Creation scientifically da id be ok buts day caint. Am I spekin yo languag now?
BTW (com puter talk) I gave you a star

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If I were to meet with those children I would make them break down and cry. Hell, I would make their parents break down and cry too!

The little kid in the third video reminds me a lot of Hitler. I would not be surprised if who ever is teaching him studied Hitler in depth. I can not help notice the extreme ferocity of his sermon, and how much body movement and hand movement.

They are too young to be preaching because all they are doing is puppeting other preachers / their parents / or just reciting stuff from the bible or from some article. It is true, they should have life experiences and lessons to preach. If you could speak to any of those kids normally they could not prove their point..... they have no education ( as in the third video ) and they just spew out points and the brainless crowds cheer them on.

I thought about how easy it is to take advantage of these minds if little children are preaching to them, I mean it honestly wants to make me become a preacher just so I can manipulate them for my own agendas.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Dude. I have no CLUE what you are trying to say to me. I have no clue what you asked me 8 times to back up. The last thing you said was that rape is NOT an act of force.

Either you are damaged or just so far from being able to communicate in English that I have no idea what you are telling me. Rape is most certainly an act of force. You do not think so, that part I got. The rest of this nonsense is a headache at best. Get a friend to type for you or enjoy being ignored.

Seeya!

Let me offer a little side deal, ok?

You got a star for that post that makes no sense. Could the person that gave you that star make an attempt at explaining to me what you are talking about? I hope it actually has something to do with this thread as well. Talking about abortion while discussing the OP is one thing but all you want to talk about is religion (i think?) and this thread is not about that.

Whoever read that, understood that, and felt it deserved a star really needs to help us out here.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And this is where they come from, it makes me sick to the stomache to know there is this kind of mental abuse directed at children.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Liteninz new here. Has he graced any of you threads?
Any of the ones on BTS?
Why not post the light apparition at your grand folks place along with your you tube vid?
LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Very, very weak experiment proving scientific creation. FAIL
Crap I have even built computers and I ain' t no scientist.
They were engineered , Not created.
Wire glass and gas for bulbs. All manufactured from natural materials not created.

Could you tell me where to find CPUs in nature? I am so sick of spending money on the computer parts I use to build my computers but I thought special knowledge (science) tools and materials were used to MAKE these things.

Where is the AMD forest at?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

"LOL, right back at you! No one can answer that question at this time because we have no definitive proof of anything. I am humble enough to admit I don't know... "

Please make the above your signature.

If this is true then leave those decent American children alone and go invent something .

They are no threat to you or anyone except a Communist I suppose.

If I want to rape or murder someone, you should just walk away too because it is no threat to you, then correct? You have no idea if these brainwashed kids are a threat to anyone else. Ever heard of Jim Jones? David Koresh? Beig child preachers sure did make them no harm to other people, right?

Why are you in this thread then? Just leave the people talking in here alone. They are not threat to you or anyone.

[edit on 3/28/10 by evil incarnate]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Again i was not talking about rape at all are it not being forced. did you read what the op said? do you understand anything. you don't due to one reson you pick what to comper things to . I hope you get raped so you see what your saying is moron talk good day to you sir beleave what you like your do it anyways. What i ask prof of is what make you think these kids don't unstand what they do. i will not take anything less then a video interview of them saying they where forced with rape to prach.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Again i was not talking about rape at all are it not being forced. did you read what the op said? do you understand anything. you don't due to one reson you pick what to comper things to . I hope you get raped so you see what your saying is moron talk good day to you sir beleave what you like your do it anyways. What i ask prof of is what make you think these kids don't unstand what they do. i will not take anything less then a video interview of them saying they where forced with rape to prach.

I think I understood this and if so, you have not understood a thing.

Let me run it down for you ONE

MORE

TIME

-YOU SAID no one is being forced BECAUSE THERE IS NO GUN TO THEIR HEAD.

I pointed out that rape happens without guns all the time. Rape is FORCE.

You have been arguing nonsense ever since.

Do you still think the only way to force a kid to do something is with a gun - that is clearly on camera for you to witness?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

reply to post by MrXYZ

"LOL, right back at you! No one can answer that question at this time because we have no definitive proof of anything. I am humble enough to admit I don't know... "

Please make the above your signature.

If this is true then leave those decent American children alone and go invent something .

They are no threat to you or anyone except a Communist I suppose.

If I want to rape or murder someone, you should just walk away too because it is no threat to you, then correct? You have no idea if these brainwashed kids are a threat to anyone else. Ever heard of Jim Jones? David Koresh? Beig child preachers sure did make them no harm to other people, right?

Why are you in this thread then? Just leave the people talking in here alone. They are not threat to you or anyone.

[edit on 3/28/10 by evil incarnate]

Wow Evil what kinda cool aid have you been sippin lately?
I used to back you to the max on 911.
Why in the living hell would you want to rape or murder anyone?
That is basically what happened on 911. DUDE!!!
How do you know J. J. was not CIA or some FREEKIN Mossad mind control subject?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Very, very weak experiment proving scientific creation. FAIL
Crap I have even built computers and I ain' t no scientist.
They were engineered , Not created.
Wire glass and gas for bulbs. All manufactured from natural materials not created.

Could you tell me where to find CPUs in nature? I am so sick of spending money on the computer parts I use to build my computers but I thought special knowledge (science) tools and materials were used to MAKE these things.

Where is the AMD forest at?

Your brain used to be one IMHO . Now it seems to me it is in need of repair , Send it to me as an RGM ( return goods maintainance)
I will fix you up my friend.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

# crap evil have you found a way to nuzzel up to Janet? Are you the same flavor? Can A woman RAPE a woman?
What in the friggin hell does rape have to do with a group of kids wanting to be free of your commie rape bullsh crap?
Fair question correct?
Do you honor Marx? Do you honor Lenin? Do you honor Stalin?
Come on Evil answer.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

well my point was not to blame the bible for what people do that was it. you took it to a new level. i did not lets point fingers at them not who there god is. see thats where u got lost. try to keep on track

[edit on 29-3-2010 by lightningz]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

well my point was not to blame the bible for what people do that was it. you took it to a new level. i did not lets point fingers at them not who there god is. see thats where u got lost. try to keep on track

[edit on 29-3-2010 by lightningz]

I think you got lost because I have been blaming the parents, not the bible. I have just been pointing out that without the bible, this would never happen. There is no secular kiddy camp where children are brainwashed to believe they should just be good people for the sake of being good people.

You must at least have some idea just how hard you are to follow for an English speaking person. The fact that I had to ask 5 times what language you speak would indicate no. Let me tell you, your English is very very very poor. That is not a slam at you. I do not expect people to write English well if it is not their native language and there is no reason they should. Given that, you should at least give some consideration to the fact that your point is not coming through all that clearly. Your attitude and demeanor towards me for not being able to understand you makes no sense at all.

Your point does not matter. You said what you said and I refuted it and you argued.

I blamed the parents but the bible sure is playing a big role in all of this.

My stance the whole time has been that the parents are forcing the kids, not the bible. Try to keep on track.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, there you have it. The child doesn't even know why he's preaching, therefore, those who follow this kid will be equally as confused as him once they accept the child's Christ as their savior. If one doesn't know the method, the mode, the reason, or have a true connection, they are merely sentencing that person to the same confusion they they are experiencing as a "born again Christian."

If Jesus were alive in the flesh right now, believe me, he would be utterly disgusted at this display of brainwashing and the circus that its creating. This is not what Jesus represented at all.

But, something tells me that once these kids go through puberty...All bets will be off. Its just like any child actor that seems so angelic to the consumers until the very moment that they have the tests that come to play later in life (Corey Haim, Britney Spears, etc). I could name quite a few that have risen and fallen, and believe me, its only a matter of time before these children do the same. Unfortunately when they fall, it won't be nearly as pretty for them or their reputations as "ministers."

It is not my wish that they fall though. I don't wish failure on anyone. However, it is only common sense that they will, and when they do, they will learn the true meaning of the words that they are currently spitting from their mouths without the trials attached.

Much love to all...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join