It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Bible Bashers, Christian child abuse?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightningz
reply to post by K J Gunderson

dude do you even know what preaching is? did not think so he is trying his best to dumb down his understanding for you that even if god pop in your room you would tell him hes fake and all in your head. are tell him to prove it but one thing about god he don't got to prove anything till he ready to thow you in the pan for cocking.

You did not even read the post I was replying to then. There was nothing in it that was an answer, response, reply, or even containing any information. It was just religious babbling. That is what preaching is.

You are about a post away from ignore because you are trying to have an argument I am not. I never once told anyone to prove that their god existed. NOT ONCE! If you cannot pay attention, do not bother to respond.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

nomorecruelty you don't understand the words in the book you make beleavers look bad i can deal with him.

I just thought this was so priceless now that I have followed this train into a dead end tunnel.

How about we just get back to the kids or at least the idea presented in the video in the OP then? It was interesting while it lasted but preaching and nonsense are just really pushing it.

I get it, you think 7 year old children are responsible for everything they do. You are obviously not a parent, teacher, or adult. You are welcome to blame anyone you want. I will blame the parents.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

i said
"I am not agreeing with you the kids are to blame also."

You said

"How so? You are contradicting yourself. If a 7 year old can be responsible for saying things they are told to say without understanding then surely they can be responsible for using alcohol, cars, and sex too. I do not understand how you justify one and not the other.
"
my replay
not contradicing myself it say this in the good book that even babys burn. so yea i think god holds them responsible.

I said
just most falls on there parents for letting it happen to begain with. kids are by no way retard.

You said
That makes no sense at all. Here is what you said, exactly

my reply is:
so your saying you don't know if they are retarded.

I said:
so stop acting 5 and grow up and take blame instad of passing it.

Your reply was:

Take the blame? I am neither any of those children or parents of any of those children so what should I be accepting blame for? You are calling me 5 and you do not even know how to use it as an insult correctly? What do you want me to take blame for?

My reply is:
For trying to make your self always right if you don't beleave stay off this topic. no one can prove go to anyone everone mustr find him on there own and stop trying to will god to do your bidding.

I said:
don't thow words in what i say. i say what i say and mean what i say. i take it your Religion is Science. and yeah it is a Religion. theres not fact proving eather way right. i think both go hand in hand only a bind man would not.

Your reply:
There are no facts in science? So surely you have never been to a doctor or hospital, correct? I am sure you do not use modern conveniences like computers either? How could they exist without facts? Good thing you are not on that faith based internet thingy that is not based on any fact based knowledge.

my reply is:
I never said theres no fact in it. i did how ever say it is a Religion due to it not fact its a beleaf system like the bible and everything else Religion is.

I said:
I due beleave in a young earth. But Science date of age i go by. due to what is young to god when he has always been.

Your reply:
Please tell me that English is not your first language so I can completely let this last contradiction go.

my reply: is yes it is but i speed type due to what ever i say your just what the last word even thouth your wrong. unless you got prof that gods not real and saying that i will what to have a copy of the book of everything u have i will pay for that due to it gots to be one hell of a big book like never ending.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lightningz

I am going to ask one more time before I just have to put you on ignore. When I try to reply to your mess, there are so many red squiggly lines that I cannot even read it. When I turn that off, your grammar makes it even harder to navigate. Now you have completely abandoned the easily available formatting that would make your post easy to respond to.

Is English you native language or not?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

i will dumb it down for your slow mind to comperhand

Since nomorecruelty did a epic fail.
meaning
"he fail to open your eyes. and give it his all."

let me try to explan.
meaning
Just hear me out

Ask me any part you what to understand.
Meaning
Ask me someething about the bible

i can't say you will beleave due to only god can open your eyes.
Meaning
i can't make you do anything or make you understand god.

but it will not be how god does not i repeat does not what fellowers killing anyone. them words where for saints to do this work.
Meaning
god does his own killings

There not alot of saints around anymore
Meaning
theres alot of lose sheep in the world of today

due to you got to fellow the bible fully and understand the meaning.
Meaning
lots of people read the bible like any other book with out looking for deeper meaning.

god did not i repeat wright the bible man did.
Meaning
Man was told to do it but god know they would try to chage it.

man like power so u got to add that and thow out anything
Meaning
People go on power trips

where u think its okey to tell someone they will goto hell due to this is jugement.
Meaning
man has no place to tell other they will burn in hell.

Man are sinners so you got to be a saint.
Meaning
Man like to have there way and not fellow the word of god. we see this on the news everyday where someone kills other person or cheat and sleep around and lie.

and a saint is a clean man who does sin but don't judge others just fellow what god tell them.
Meaning
Saints are man and still fall under sin due to they are born in it. but try to there upmost to hold god word to the best of there mortal bodys.

no god does not talk to them god works thouth them. and if gods working thouth you no man can prove u did a thing.
Meaning
meaning god can do what ever when ever and not have to fall under man judgements.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by lightningz]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

i will dumb it down for your slow mind to comperhand

It is plenty dumb enough. More words are spelled wrong than right. Many sentences do not make any sense. Your grammar and the over-use of the incorrect words and phrases makes you hard to understand.

If English is not your first language, I can understand and it might be worth the effort to really understand what you are saying.

If English is your first language then there is no reason to continue. I am sure it all makes sense to you but to people that speak English it is difficult to read. There is a quote format that you can use to separate what I said and what you said so that it is at least easier to look at.

I will only ask one more time. What is your native language. If it is not English, I will try harder.

This is the only thing I am asking for the third or fourth time. Please answer it for me if you really expect me to even read the full content of any more of your posts.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okey i will speak my main. hope you know someone who can read ϲωποϲωπο there is no English word for it sorry.

[αβιμελεχ] [ουκ] εγνω

[τιϲ] [εποιηϲ]εν το [πραγμα] [τ]ουτο · [ουδε] [ϲυ] [μοι] [α]πηγγει [λαϲ] [ουδ]ε εγω ε̣ιπεν δε ϊϲαακ προϲ αβρααμ τον πατε[λεγε]ι̣ κϲ̣ ο̣υ ε̣[ι][ν]ε̣κ̣ε̣ν επ̣[ο]ιη[ϲαϲ] [το] [ρημ]α τουτο[και] [ουκ] εφειϲω[του] [υιο]υ ϲου του̣ αγαπητ]ου δι εμε

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Okey i will speak my main. hope you know someone who can read ϲωποϲωπο

[αβιμελεχ] [ουκ] εγνω

[τιϲ] [εποιηϲ]εν το [πραγμα] [τ]ουτο · [ουδε] [ϲυ] [μοι] [α]πηγγει [λαϲ] [ουδ]ε εγω ε̣ιπεν δε ϊϲαακ προϲ αβρααμ τον πατε[λεγε]ι̣ κϲ̣ ο̣υ ε̣[ι][ν]ε̣κ̣ε̣ν επ̣[ο]ιη[ϲαϲ] [το] [ρημ]α τουτο[και] [ουκ] εφειϲω[του] [υιο]υ ϲου του̣ αγαπητ]ου δι εμε

I was simply asking because I honestly thought that if it was not, I would try really hard to make sense out of what you were saying. I am not sure asking 5 times and getting a ton of attitude has really helped encourage that. I really have no desire to engage with anyone that demands a question be asked 5 times before they answer it. You think 7 year olds are responsible for their actions, got it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

looking at this why you come if if only to spread ignorance and not deny it. an't deny ignorance this site moto

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

nomorecruelty you don't understand the words in the book you make beleavers look bad i can deal with him.

And there you are typing in what ?

You don't have to "handle" KT - and if you are
going to push Allah, I would prefer you not.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

looking at this why you come if if only to spread ignorance and not deny it. an't deny ignorance this site moto

I was really hoping our last exchange would be more meaningful. You told me that if I did not no how to make a good reply, I should just shut my mouth. This is how my ignore list gets so long. Bye.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

lol run off in your corner and cry that you cound not get new members for your cult.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

lol run off in your corner and cry that you cound not get new members for your cult.

Which cult is that exactly? You do know that ATS has rules about purposely posting things that are blatantly not true right? There is also the thing about defaming other members. You have time to retract or prove your statement.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ya ya ya , so you all say those scientists are a bunch of atom squeezers And just little 6 point dwarf star type worshipers.
So why do you insist that science is just a big dipper of anti semetic bias , when you say that the hebrews that invented Creation know less than the SWEET sophisticated debonair angelic gorgeous well dressed children of the most high?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
what i am trying to bring around is why can't Science and god work hand in hand? there got to be middle ground i what to make that happen its my life long work to do it. but saying Science is fact is just foolest due to new thing are found everyday. what happens if they find a bible over 20million years old will he still try to fight it are will anything wake him up. i like being awake so i think he would too.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by lightningz]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

what i am trying to bring around is why can't Science and god work hand in hand? there got to be middle ground i what to make that happen its my life long work to do it. but saying Science is fact is just foolest due to new thing are found everyday. what happens if they find a bible over 20million years old will he still try to fight it are will anything wake him up. i like being awake so i think he would too.

Back to trying to make sense then? Sort of anyway? Can you please then now try and explain to me how you can blame a 7 year old child for being a preacher? Just because they are "not retarded" does not mean they are in control or in a position to decide things for themselves. Like I said, they cannot do lots of things because they are not considered mature enough to deal with them at that age. Why should being forced to preach be any different? What makes that so special that a 7 year old could not be forced? Did you even watch the videos? The one kids clearly states he does not even know why he is doing it, his daddy does. That is not a kid that can be held responsible for what he is doing here.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
who forced them preach? i did not see anyone holding a gun to there heads i watch the full video. and if they keep the books word and not add to it i see no problem with them preaching at all. i find alot of hope in god. I don't think anyone will burn forever. due to the bible talks about resetting life and telling people in the end days theres always hope. see if they keep the word and gods real if you can't blame them and they save people then would that mean they get no credit due to there age as you call it? if they make someone get lost and lose fath sould they no also get the credit for it? are is it they can only get good credit?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

who forced them preach? i did not see anyone holding a gun to there heads i watch the full video.

Are you serious? You think the only way to force a 7 year old to do something is with a gun to their head? I suggest you do some research on child rape. You will find an alarmingly small instances of guns or any weapons at all being used.

and if they keep the books word and not add to it i see no problem with them preaching at all.

Even though they do not understand what they are preaching? What good is it doing them to get them to repeat things that they do not understand?

i find alot of hope in god. I don't think anyone will burn forever. due to the bible talks about resetting life and telling people in the end days theres always hope. see if they keep the word and gods real if you can't blame them and they save people then would that mean they get no credit due to there age as you call it?

I am not saying that god gives kids more or less credit but we all accept as a society that children are not fully in control of themselves. This is why we have age appropriate laws. Either you agree they should all be repealed or you have to admit that children may not be ready to do everything an adult should do. "I dont know, ask my dad" does not tell you something? He does not even know why he is doing it so you cannot tell me it was his choice. You can also not tell me that it is doing him any good when he has no clue why he is doing something he does not understand. I can point out examples of how brainwashing and fame can be detrimental to children though. See how that all works out?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

if they make someone get lost and lose fath sould they no also get the credit for it? are is it they can only get good credit?

I am not sure what you mean here. Sorry but who is making who lose faith and why should anyone be getting any credit for anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join