It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't imagine things being "the same" after 2012.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i think everyone is waiting for 2012, to see what happens, to see what change will come, what disasters will befall humanity,

the closer we get, the more the anxiety will ramp up, the tension in the second half of 2012 will be palpable enough to cut with a knife

but on the 22nd of December people will realize that nothing has happen, on the 23rd we'll decide that it isn't good enough and on the 24th we'll decide that the change is our change to make.

that'll be it, humanity will take a single, collective intake of breath and things will have changed. we'll settle in, have some turkey, exchange gifts and relax knowing that come 2013, we're not playing the global game of chess any more.

in 2013 we'll just give the poor of the world what they need, we'll drive our 2nd and 3rd cars to the foundry and walk home, we'll build some schools and libraries and grow some food, we'll play some music and have a little fun, we'll do 3hr a week factory shift and wonder why the hell we spent so much of our time doing things that were pointless outside of administering the useless mechanism of society that did nothing except take up our time.

or not.

but i have hope too OP, nice thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If 2012 doesent happen, It leave's alot of people not wanting to beleive any other conspiricies

<< 1   >>

join