It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your new map of North America!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Its not an issue of Canada and the U.S people ...
Its a question of FREE PEOPLE living how they want with the government they want in the land they want . If a free people , wether they are from the U.S or Canada , lose there freedom when SHTF then we all lose .

And for the record people , Canadians have fought and died for Americans and Americans have fought and died for Canadians and for all of us to be arguing about who's dad is tougher just brings us all down and actually gives power to the same dirty buggers that will be causing the $h!t that will be hitting the fan .

As for the pretty little map in the OP all I can say is that these types of maps are a dime a dozen . All this map is designed to do is get all of us sheep thinking that this may actually be possibility so that when some drastic map change does take place all of us sheep will have already been conditioned to accept it or expected it to happen .

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Canadian crap by land? or by object? Surely you have heard about what America is trying to do with buying Canadas northern provinces. And it isen't working

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Agreed, but it is ignorant for some random member spitting ignorant messages about canada when us poor canadians havent done anything to him

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hispania is way too small my friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Yeah, that is never going to happen. For that to happen canadas, united states and mexicos government would have to break apart.

EXACTLY.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Southpark the movie had the best insight on Canada. High-pitched, french sounding, head bobbing, eh-saying weirdo's from up north. I mean c'mon, the beaver as your national animal? But then again, if Canada goes down, it is the start of Armageddon. So, meh, I'll tolerate some Canucks for the time being.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

hispania would eat up california in about 4 seconds.

they've been waiting to get it back for eons.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

Wow, talk about ignorance, we were all having some fun and you come and act like some immature kid. It just shows how ignorant you are of other countries. What is the point in going into a thread talking about a hate speech. Sad really, as canadians and americans are exactly the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

That post wasn't meant to ruffle any feathers. Canadians are a.o.k. in my book. They've stood by America's side for many many years, and I believe American's have done the same. Whether or not we jumble into one continent with a bunch of geographic regions like the OP has, I highly doubt it. I think we will go to something that wasn't really broken before TSHTF...and that was borders and states and whatnot.

The only problem I have with Canadians...is Canadian Quarters getting into my pocket change, and especially showing up when I'm trying to buy a soda out of a machine. For whatever reason their weights not the same or something...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This map makes no sense even for a post shift map.

Desertia, is going to be the capital of the united states if a pole shift ever happened. It is the safest place to be. Why is it a desert on your map?

And as for all of the coast, it will all be wiped out and waterlogged post shift, so I doubt there will be anybody living in those "areas" for a very long time. It will be riddled with dead bodies and debris, Florida for instance will be dead and gone for a LOOONG time. Florida will most likely even remain submerged.

If we actually did have a pole shift, we would have all the same countries and governments most likely just with all the coasts wiped off and further inland. Any government soley on the coasts, would be extinct. Living only places inland.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Uhm what about hockey, good beer that isnt watered down piss cough budweiser cough, snow plows... im in western new york and i love canadians # my girlfriend was born there.... you must be from the south... this map is joke since when have i lived in lakeland?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

I always have a feeling someday Hollywood will move to BC. Once/if America falls, guess were the movie stars are going to go. Certainly not Mexico.

Canada can have Hollywood now! 75% of the people in the film industry hate America anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Canada's economy is doing just fine right now, good luck with your "SHTF" event, we'll keep things the way they are up here lol

The Canadian Dollar has been at near parity with the US Dollar for some months now. The buying power is the same.

Don't worry though, that map is nonsense. I like visiting Canada, so I don't want the borders to change either. It would be nice if we all got fabulously wealthy though. Rich neighbors visiting each other to compare Whiskey. Some smooth glorious Kentucky vs. that sweet hangover material you call whiskey

Just kidding of course.

If Canada and the US merged you would hardly notice the difference. If it were not for the border check points one could hardly tell where they were.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why is everyone talking about Canada and the US when the obvious issue is who the heck was on what drug when they divided Texas up like that?

If anything, Texas would subsume its surrounding states and declare itself an independent nation.

Step 2: A massive, 50 foot concrete barrier along the Mexican border linked with motion sensitive lasers and flying crocodiles that shot out angry little Chuck Norris ninjas at any illegal immigrants who dared try to enter.

Agree with it or not, Texas would never, ever let itself be split up again. Anyone have the cajones to try it?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When the poop strikes the propeller, the big cities will be abandoned once the looting is over, then people will settle down in medium sized towns, become self-sufficient and after a couple of hundred years all of North America will become a patchwork quilt of feudal states that take turns invading each other, splitting up when a king dies or being absorbed due to poor leadership, failed harvests, etc. By the time it becomes a sizable nation again, the countries that exist now will be known only as ancient legends, and people will debate over whether or not they ever existed. And in fifteen hundred years or so, archaeologists will dig down into the layers of our landfills and wonder what the hell was wrong with those people.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Very neat to look at but it is absolutely unrealistic. I don't see this happening at any point in my life time. And i must apologize now because the names made me laugh pretty hard "HISPANIA", "DESERTIA". I mean really you would think that if that much of a nation is going to come together they would be able to come up with much better names. Like i said really cool to look at but really makes me laugh even at the thought of this actually happening. And please if i am wrong and you fell strongly about this please provide posts with source's of where that information came from.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

"Desertia" is quickly becoming a haven for a lot of survivalist-types looking to remain fully off grid.

Quickly becoming????
The "Big Empty" has always been a haven for survivalist-types.
No one else has the smarts to live out there.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think they had something more like this set aside for the NWO.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19b2eaeb0bff.jpg[/atsimg]

I also think there is a thread about the EO passed that gives 10 governors power over these new zones.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

wow canada has no enemies? Are you serious? Let me tell you something...nobody likes a wuss...and next to france canada is the "wussiest" nation in the world. Please take no offence.

Actually, I think the wussiest country is America. America needs to learn not to be the fat kid in the ballpit and to stop trying to beat the smaller "kids" to a pulp. Besides, when that fat kid America falls over and starts to cry, it expects the world to give it a lollipop.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I remember seeing a YouTube video on this Russian guy showing his prediction of the division of the US. He has the West for to Asia, the North go to Canada, the South to Mexico, and the East to Europe. He basically said with our debt, we would have to portion out and sell out the states to pay some of it back.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by mweiss]
www.youtube.com...www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join