It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your new map of North America!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

post SHTF

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good to know I'll still be in The South!

THX

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good luck dividing up Texas. This is pure fantasy and not the most likely scenario in a end game event.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah, that is never going to happen. For that to happen canadas, united states and mexicos government would have to break apart.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The rest of the states have been dissolved, but California and Florida have the ability to stand alone?? Besides, what you listed as "Desertia" is quickly becoming a haven for a lot of survivalist-types looking to remain fully off grid. Ten years from now it could be the most populated area if things continue....(exaggeration intended....)

Nope. Sorry. Not buyin' it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fun to look at, but definitely not realistic, especially Lakeland and Cascadia. Eastern Washington is much more like Idaho than the Seattle area. There have even been some attempts to split the state into West and East. Same with Michigan's Upper Peninsula. If the SHTF, states will take care of themselves and probably not worry about their neighbors. I certainly wouldn't care what Ohio or Indiana do, being from Michigan, as long as they don't invade us.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Canada's economy is doing just fine right now, good luck with your "SHTF" event, we'll keep things the way they are up here lol

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Canada's economy is doing just fine right now, good luck with your "SHTF" event, we'll keep things the way they are up here lol

I hate to tell you but if the SHTF you are pretty close and last time I checked we have more guns. But I am sure that would never happen right?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Not trying to rip on ya, but...

This has got to be the skimpiest OP that I have ever read on ATS.

You do have an imaginative map though.

I think I will move from the East to Desertia.

When TSHTF!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It wouldent, you would have the whole EU knocking on your doorstep. U.S would never invade canada. Everyone loves canada

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
It wouldent, you would have the whole EU knocking on your doorstep. U.S would never invade canada. Everyone loves canada
I like those pink lozenges.

The bacon is okay..... but it is really just ham.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is the only time i like pink.
Cali lives!
PEACE KING.

link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

I hate to tell you but if the SHTF you are pretty close and last time I checked we have more guns. But I am sure that would never happen right?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

See the great thing about being Canadian and having basically no enemies is that we don't need a huge military, or guns for that matter, everyone loves Canada. If America, or any country tried to move in on us, the entire developed world would descend upon them in a massive crapstorm of asskicking.

All you Americans are the same, you think the entire world revolves around your wellbeing. Not to mention that without them, who knows, big scary Russia might come right over the north pole! Thankfully we also love the Russian people here, and if SHTF in America, I'd gladly invite the Russians over to secure our boarders from southern encroachment.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Are you kidding? Your economy is supported with our strength, lol if we fall you are coming down with us! At least we'll be together : )

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

wow canada has no enemies? Are you serious? Let me tell you something...nobody likes a wuss...and next to france canada is the "wussiest" nation in the world. Please take no offence.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The only thing good to ever come out of Canada is Tom Green.

Truth hurts.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

And that attitude right there, is why no one likes you

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WTF Ever. So many americans have liberties. Keep them on your side. I don't want your liberties. Who the hell makes this map up anyway? The same guys holed up in a cabin 40 miles from nowhere, waiting for tshf?

Just edit to say: Why is it that whenever I've been abroad on vacation, americans are tolerated for their money they bring. Canadians are welcomed with open arms, and sincerely liked. Generally. And the 'A' in american is not capitalized on purpose. Not that you'd notice.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by hhcore]

link   
Lol there is a difference between wuss, and trying to keep the peace. Looks like you have done a lot of history of the world. You should know even though you saved our butt in the war, we did exactly the same. Do you honestly know how many time Canada has proved its self in certain battles. And not to mention joint task force 2s great job in saving those hostages a few years back. O ya.. sounds wussy to me.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Maddogkull]

link   

LOL The fact that you cant take a snappy reply proves your canadian

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join