It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great news everyone! HI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So, this is hello i suppose. :
:

Dont know quite how to introduce myself.
Lets just begin by saying im a college student residing in the nether regions of the world.

I have been interested in the UFO subject ever since having an experience of my own years ago, and ive been familiarizing myself with all the mind boggling amounts of material online for quite some time.

I try to keep a rational stance about it, and i dont know how that will mesh with most of the stuff/people on this site (ive read a few threads on the forums, and i know the levels of what i would describe as "crazyness" can be high at times). Dont get me wrong though, im no sceptic.

I hope i find the right people around here, those who are also interested in connecting the dots, so to speak.

So, do i have to bring my own tinfoil hat?; or i get one along with the special ring?

Boy, i cant wait for you guys to teach me the secret handshake.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well then welcome to ATS.

You should know that you will come across some threads that are high on the crazy meter but you will also come across some that will just take your breath away.

So believe me when I say you will get the good with the bad but the good makes it all so worth it.

So, do i have to bring my own tinfoil hat?

of course you do.

...In time.

Cya around.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Uluru

Hi Uluru, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uluru
So, this is hello i suppose. :
:

Dont know quite how to introduce myself.
Lets just begin by saying im a college student residing in the nether regions of the world.

I have been interested in the UFO subject ever since having an experience of my own years ago, and ive been familiarizing myself with all the mind boggling amounts of material online for quite some time.

I try to keep a rational stance about it, and i dont know how that will mesh with most of the stuff/people on this site (ive read a few threads on the forums, and i know the levels of what i would describe as "crazyness" can be high at times). Dont get me wrong though, im no sceptic.

I hope i find the right people around here, those who are also interested in connecting the dots, so to speak.

So, do i have to bring my own tinfoil hat?; or i get one along with the special ring?

Firstly welcome.

Secondly start reading if you are interested in the ET/UFO issue.

My suggestion is start with Richard Dolan' second book ie Vol 2, available from Amazon.

The more you read from "credable" researches, the more you will understand.

See my signature below.

new topics

top topics

join