It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is not ending...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Things in America look rough right now. I have noticed quite alot of people coming out and saying that this is the end of the world. There is no 2012, anunaki, and perhaps no NWO. This is simply tyranny. Alot are wanting to rationalize what is happening into something grand. The truth is that this is simply a defensive measure in your mind. As bad as public school is you still learn what happens to civilizations at the top. They become tyrannical and fall. It has happened for years and years and history is fixin to boot you in the "butt". The end of the world is not here. Christians, think about it. The anti-christ if I am not mistaken is supposed to be loved by everyone. We are completely divided and at each others throat right now. Atheists, the sun won't blow up for another billion years. We are just being reminded that we are not as advanced as we think we are.

This is your subconsious, you know deep down that our country is fixin' to be replaced. The government is only going to become more tyrannical and the satellite feed into televisions is going to make sure that you don't overcome it.

Here is a prediction...The SCOTUS (the one that said that corporations are people) being led by republican appointees knows this bill isn't constitutional but judging by their past they want the bill. Whether you like it or not it simply isn't constitutional. I expect a republican appointee to step down and be replaced by one that will uphold this bills ruling.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
The end of the world is not here. Christians, think about it. The anti-christ if I am not mistaken is supposed to be loved by everyone. We are completely divided and at each others throat right now.

Just to say that here is one Christian who agrees with you, on that point. I see that this is a political thread more than a religious one, so I will leave it there.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Thanks Disraeli, this thread is definitely not meant to be a religious one, perhaps we can all decide to just get along? We definitely should express our views, I believe we cannot stand divided though. A middle ground, or at the very least tolerance, is definitely needed during these times

new topics

join